Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 51
Re: Latin America Olé Tour 2016 confirmed
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 11, 2015 00:04

Manofwealthandtaste
Cristiano Radtke
Manofwealthandtaste
florian
Got one Ticket for the First argentina Show. But it was a disaster to buy it at the pre sale. I was allowed to buy 4 Tickets... But just for one Show..... And Not one for each Show :-/

Hey florian, is that really correct? The '4 tickets maximum' applies as a total over all shows? I was hoping to get 2 for the first show and another 2 for the second.....

If I'm not wrong, you need 3 different credit cards if you want tickets for the 3 concerts. Each credit card is allowed to buy tickets for only one concert, no matter if you buy one or four tickets.

Wow, ok thanks for that information Christiano.

My pleasure. Keep in mind that this is the way they're offering the tickets for the pre-sale. I don't know if the general sale will work that way.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-11 02:53 by Cristiano Radtke.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 11, 2015 00:06

RoughJusticeOnYa
Stoneage
With no new material at hand I guess the Olé tour will be a continuation 0f the 2012-15 tour with approximately the same setlists?

>grinning smiley< ***DISCLAIMER*** some serious whining comming up... smoking smiley

(P.S.: just a joke, and in no way aimed at you, Stoneage. winking smiley And yep; I think you're right in your assumption.)

You're right, RJOY! This was only a trial ballon, however. I will let the travel planners have their way for another ten pages first!

Posted by: rcfoxy ()
Date: November 11, 2015 00:38

I got tickets yesterday for each of the 3 La Plata shows, and used a different Login, and a different Banco Patagonia card for each show. It was reasonably painless (From here in New Zealand (with zero Spanish)) with the waiting queue that you get placed in. First tickets were secured in a couple of minutes. Second after an hour, and the 3rd about 1.5 hours into the sale. Tip - Keep a Google translate window open, then you can copy and paste phrases into it as required.
Only 89 days to go :-)

Cheers
Richard - In Another Land

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: November 11, 2015 00:56

rcfoxy
I got tickets yesterday for each of the 3 La Plata shows, and used a different Login, and a different Banco Patagonia card for each show. It was reasonably painless (From here in New Zealand (with zero Spanish)) with the waiting queue that you get placed in. First tickets were secured in a couple of minutes. Second after an hour, and the 3rd about 1.5 hours into the sale. Tip - Keep a Google translate window open, then you can copy and paste phrases into it as required.

What did you do about delivery? Are they sending overseas or holding in Buenos Aires?

Posted by: rcfoxy ()
Date: November 11, 2015 01:05

6s7s9s
rcfoxy

What did you do about delivery? Are they sending overseas or holding in Buenos Aires?

Getting pickup at Ticketek branches in BA by the owners of the Credit Cards.

Posted by: BreakingBlues ()
Date: November 11, 2015 02:09

Stoneage
RoughJusticeOnYa
Stoneage
With no new material at hand I guess the Olé tour will be a continuation 0f the 2012-15 tour with approximately the same setlists?

>grinning smiley< ***DISCLAIMER*** some serious whining comming up... smoking smiley

(P.S.: just a joke, and in no way aimed at you, Stoneage. winking smiley And yep; I think you're right in your assumption.)

You're right, RJOY! This was only a trial ballon, however. I will let the travel planners have their way for another ten pages first!

The content of this post is officially being saved for later...

"I hope you didn't record any of this""No I didn't"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-11 02:12 by BreakingBlues.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: November 11, 2015 02:35

Is anyone else trying to get side seat tickets for Lima? I have lots of complaints about the Teleticket website but my main question now is: does anyone know if the seat number from the stages go from low to high? (for example, is row 1, seat one next to the stage or is seat 1 at the other end of the section)?

Or can anyone look and give your opinion?
[www.teleticket.com.pe]-

I'm interested in the Oriente 1 section closest to the stage -- where is the stage in relationship to this section diagram? Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-11 06:10 by little queenie.

Date: November 11, 2015 03:37

The 60,000 tickets on pre-sale for Buenos Aires are almost sold out. There are some tickets for the first and second concerts, but the third one is the most sought after, so the tickets for this date will sell very fast when the general sale start.

[www.eldia.com]

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: November 11, 2015 14:53

About BA and Montevideo...

Olympic tribunes "anillo" ... It's reserved seats? Are first arrived, first seated where one wishes?

Date: November 11, 2015 14:58

The Joker

Olympic tribunes "anillo" ... It's reserved seats? Are first arrived, first seated where one wishes?

There's no reserved seats.

Date: November 11, 2015 15:02

Cristiano Radtke
The Joker

But it's seated.. So you pick your post how? And how you make sure you are not in an overcrowded tribune? Sorry, never been in that configuration.

Date: November 11, 2015 15:17

The Joker
Cristiano Radtke
The Joker

But it's seated.. So you pick your post how? And how you make sure you are not in an overcrowded tribune? Sorry, never been in that configuration.

Yes, it's seated but you don't have a numbered seat, so that's how you wrote above: first arrived, first seated.

Posted by: dandelion12 ()
Date: November 11, 2015 15:25

Am I right, that the beginning of the general sale for BA is Monday, 16th at 4 pm, just at the end of the presale?

Date: November 11, 2015 15:29

dandelion12
Am I right, that the beginning of the general sale for BA is Monday, 16th at 4 pm, just at the end of the presale?

The general sale begins on Tuesday 17th at midnight:

VENTA ABIERTA a partir del 17 de Noviembre a las 00 hs. [rolling-stones.ticketek.com.ar]

Date: November 11, 2015 15:59

Thank you, Christiano! Hope I can grab two of them. must be 4am in Germany.
We have planned an Argentina/Brasilia roundtrip to see beautufil SA and the Stones!!

Date: November 11, 2015 16:13

dandelion12
Thank you, Christiano! Hope I can grab two of them. must be 4am in Germany.
We have planned an Argentina/Brasilia roundtrip to see beautufil SA and the Stones!!

Welcome! Will you try to get tickets for two concerts in Argentina? On this case you must keep in mind that on the pre-sale it was needed one credit card for each concert, no matter if you buy one or four tickets, so if these rules will be maitained for the general sale you'll need a friend who's coming with you to buy tickets for different dates.

Date: November 11, 2015 16:56

Thanks again. No, we only want tickets for the 13th. And for Rio. Hoping for news when the tickets for Brasil go on sale.
Anybody else flying in from Europe /Germany?

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: November 11, 2015 17:41

dandelion12
Thanks again. No, we only want tickets for the 13th. And for Rio. Hoping for news when the tickets for Brasil go on sale.

I'm going from London to Buenos Aires. Fingers crossed on getting the tickets I need!

Posted by: AndreSVK ()
Date: November 11, 2015 17:44

I'm going from Vienna. Hope for Buenos Aires and Montevideo.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: November 11, 2015 17:48

Buenos Aires from Amsterdam...also fingers crossed for tickets

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: November 11, 2015 17:50

Is it normal in Latin America for tickets to go on sale at midnight? That seems bizarre to me. Typically in the US tickets go on sale at 10 am or 12 pm.. A time when people are awake and most likely to be in front of a computer.

Date: November 11, 2015 17:57

Gaetzi
Is it normal in Latin America for tickets to go on sale at midnight? That seems bizarre to me. Typically in the US tickets go on sale at 10 am or 12 pm.. A time when people are awake and most likely to be in front of a computer.

Yes, usually that's the time when the online sales (or presales) starts here. Don't ask me why, but a lot of concerts here has its sales starting at that time.

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: November 11, 2015 18:06

Cristiano, thanks for all the feedback you've been providing! It really is helpful and appreciated. I've done enough traveling outside of the US but trying to score tickets online to a concert in another country is a new one to me.

Worst case, if it sells out too quickly or I'm not able to get tickets through ticketek will I be able to get tickets there though scalpers? While I'd rather not, with the black market exchange rate for American Dollars it doesn't seem like it would be that bad of an option.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-11 18:09 by Gaetzi.

Date: November 11, 2015 18:08

Yes, many thanks,

You make things more clear, being our man there..

Plan to go to three BA gig and Montevideo.. if things go OK

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: November 11, 2015 18:16

here (for Spanish speakers) is one Mexican fan´s funny diagram of the stadium layout and ticketing structure!

edit: I can´t get this image (from facebook) to show up, but you can follow this link:
here!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-11 18:27 by peoplewitheyes.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 11, 2015 18:41

dandelion12

Flying down to Rio from London and doing all 4 Brazilian shows,flights and hotels booked just waiting for news on the tickets now,if we don't get tickets through the official site will just have to try and get them outside on the night have done this many times around Europe but never been to South America so hope it's easy to get them down there.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: November 11, 2015 18:54

Nate, I tried to get tickets on the night outside the venue in Mexico City on the last tour here (2006 ish), and had absolutely no luck. There were no extra tix for sale....

In the end I joined the several thousand ticket-less fans for a pretty cool party outside the stadium!

Obviously you were asking about Brazil, but just to share my experiences...

Date: November 11, 2015 19:17

Thanks for the info.
I will for sure try to get tickets when they go on sale.

Nate thumbs up

Date: November 11, 2015 19:21

Hopefully the information for when the Brazilian tickets will go on sale will be on the stones website soon they are the only concerts on this tour with no information about ticket sales up yet.

Nate thumbs up

Date: November 11, 2015 19:56

Nate
Thanks for the info.
I will for sure try to get tickets when they go on sale.

Nate thumbs up

I wish you good luck. thumbs up As it happens anywhere in the world, you must take care with the scalpers and the fake tickets, on the case you might try to buy your tickets on the night of the concert.

The word here in Brazil is that the infos about the ticket prices and when the sales will start can be announced this Friday.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 486
Record Number of Users: 189 on August 24, 2021 20:10
Record Number of Guests: 6295 on November 30, 2021 14:09

Previous page Next page First page IORR home