Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 51
Re: Latin America Olé Tour 2016 confirmed
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 6, 2015 18:59

Just to see how this pre-sale works I tried for Santiago and easy to register as a foreigner but then it asks for a mobile phone number and it just will not take any number I put in.

Maybe it is for a bank and mobile phone company for pre-sale.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 6, 2015 19:01

Manofwealthandtaste
Cristiano Radtke
sarahunwin
Am I right in thiniking that all the presales are just with a few local banks?

Yes, you are.

Do we have a date/time for the general sale for the BA shows?

Presale begins November 10 and general sale on November 17: [www.ticketek.com.ar]

Date: November 6, 2015 19:03

Cristiano Radtke
Manofwealthandtaste
Cristiano Radtke
sarahunwin

Yes, you are.

Presale begins November 10 and general sale on November 17: [www.ticketek.com.ar]

Thank you kindly

Posted by: Rembo ()
Date: November 6, 2015 19:10

Does anyone know how I would register for the pre sale gig in Mexico City?

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: November 6, 2015 19:16

Cristiano Radtke
Manofwealthandtaste
Cristiano Radtke
sarahunwin

Yes, you are.

Thanks Christiano!

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: November 6, 2015 19:38

Koen
leteyer
This is where the name of the tour comes from :
[www.facebook.com]

Nothing to do with killing bulls. This is the stadium where the Stones will play in Mexico City.

Well, I just think it is a silly name. >grinning smiley<

It is, but who really caress Is as silly as Zip Code, and silly to imagine there are no zip codes anywhere else in the world. But anyway, you seem to enjoy whining, so serve yourself.

Posted by: alexisjagger ()
Date: November 6, 2015 19:42

Rembo

You need to have a credit or debit card from Santander bank

Date: November 6, 2015 19:48

keeffan
I am going to the Argentina show on Feb 13 if i can get tickets. The Ticketek is in Spanish and google translate does not work too well. Does anyone know if tickets can be purchased by phone? Currently sitting in a queue to buy tickets to Lima concert. 555 users ahead of me me. I's going to be a long night.
Thanks for any help.

Cliff

On Ticketek website it says the the sales will be exclusively online (No habrá venta telefónica ni en puntos de venta).

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: November 6, 2015 19:49

Per Twitter, Lisa will not be on the tour.

...not this time Nicole. My heart truly aches about this but I had scheduling conflicts this time around.

[twitter.com]

Posted by: Rembo ()
Date: November 6, 2015 19:51

alexisjagger
Rembo

Does that apply for people in the UK as well?

Posted by: keeffan ()
Date: November 6, 2015 19:57

Cristiano Radtke
keeffan
I am going to the Argentina show on Feb 13 if i can get tickets. The Ticketek is in Spanish and google translate does not work too well. Does anyone know if tickets can be purchased by phone? Currently sitting in a queue to buy tickets to Lima concert. 555 users ahead of me me. I's going to be a long night.
Thanks for any help.

Cliff

On Ticketek website it says the the sales will be exclusively online (No habrá venta telefónica ni en puntos de venta).

Thanks Cristiano. Any idea how I might qualify for any presale? I am from Australia. Could not buy presale tickets for Santiago as I don't have local phone number.

Cliff

Date: November 6, 2015 20:07

keeffan
Cristiano Radtke
keeffan
Thanks for any help.

Cliff

Thanks Cristiano. Any idea how I might qualify for any presale? I am from Australia. Could not buy presale tickets for Santiago as I don't have local phone number.

Cliff

The presale in Argentina is for the Banco Patagonia credit card holders.

Date: November 6, 2015 20:17

Can someone tell me what a side view seat in the stadium in Mexico will cost per ticket in US dollars?

Date: November 6, 2015 20:52

Rembo
alexisjagger
Rembo

Does that apply for people in the UK as well?

I think so man... check the lower part of this picture:

Date: November 6, 2015 20:57

jumpontopofmebaby
Can someone tell me what a side view seat in the stadium in Mexico will cost per ticket in US dollars?

Side view would be:

Verde A: $2,200
Naranja A: $1,750
Verde B: $1,200
Naranja B: $880

The prices are in pesos, but right now one dolar equals 16.4 pesos more less

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-06 20:57 by alexisjagger.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: November 6, 2015 21:07

keeffan
Cristiano Radtke
keeffan
Thanks for any help.

Cliff

Cliff

If you need a local phone number, you could just copy one from online somewhere or at least just copy the right dialling/area codes and then make up a number. I'd say it's pretty unlikely that they are ever going to contact you by telephone.

Date: November 6, 2015 21:11

Beast
keeffan
Cristiano Radtke
keeffan
Thanks for any help.

Cliff

Cliff

If you need a local phone number, you could just copy one from online somewhere or at least just copy the right dialling/area codes and then make up a number. I'd say it's pretty unlikely that they are ever going to contact you by telephone.

Santiago Ticket website sends a "key" to the phone number quoted. You need this to be able buy tickets. So no luck there.

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: November 6, 2015 21:17

I am in Montevideo that week .Hoping to get a ticket for this show.Does anyone know if the pre sales will be through Santander ?I am hoping to get a VIP premium ticket.

Date: November 6, 2015 21:18

If you find out Stargroover let me know. I'm trying to the same

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: November 6, 2015 21:19

keeffan
Beast
keeffan
Cristiano Radtke
keeffan
Thanks for any help.

Cliff

Cliff

Santiago Ticket website sends a "key" to the phone number quoted. You need this to be able buy tickets. So no luck there.

Ah - thanks for this info, keeffan. Interesting - is this usual practice?

I tried the Santiago ticket website just now and it told me I was number 15,691 in line confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-06 21:22 by Beast.

Date: November 6, 2015 21:28

Beast
keeffan
Beast
keeffan
Cristiano Radtke
keeffan
Thanks for any help.

Cliff

Cliff

Ah - thanks for this info, keeffan. Interesting - is this usual practice?

I tried the Santiago ticket website just now and it told me I was number 15,691 in line confused smiley
Don't know if it is the usual practice. In Australia the "key" is often sent to the email address you register with, so it doesn't matter what country you live in. Guess I'll just have to wait for the public sales and hope for the best.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: November 6, 2015 21:39

Maybe there is a reason you need a local phone number and/or bank account. If I were local and trying to get pre-sale tickets, I would be pissed if people from all over the world were trying to snatch the tickets.

Date: November 6, 2015 21:43

wow if I am doing the math right ...cheap compared to US Shows

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 6, 2015 21:48

For Santiago it looks like the pre-sale is for a mobile phone company and a bank.

Maybe when the public sale starts,it will be more straightforward and just have to register with ticketek or whoever is selling the tix for each gig.

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: November 6, 2015 22:35

Gaetzi
I dig the tour name! Maybe cheesy for people living in Latin America but it seems appropriate as an American traveling down there to see the Stones.

I can speak a bit of Spanish but the Ticketek website is a bit overwhelming for me.. I'd be very grateful if one of the locals here could keep us updated on times, prices, etc for ticket sales. Thanks and can't wait for this!! Stones in Buenos Aires? Can't believe this is actually happening!

<edit> I was able to 'right click' on the website and 'translate w Bing'- so the website, while not with perfect grammar, is now in English. FYI

How exactly did you right click on the website? Not having any luck. A translation would be a big help. THX

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: November 6, 2015 23:18

Seating chart for Bogota:

[vive.tuboleta.com]

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: November 6, 2015 23:29

"How exactly did you right click on the website? Not having any luck. A translation would be a big help. THX"

I'm on a regular computer at work but I just right clicked on the Ticketek website and one of the options was 'Translate with Bing"- I'm running Microsoft office and Bing is a Microsoft product so not sure if that's part of your issue? As I clicked further the issue became Bing would not translate a secure page (as I was trying to create an account). So I got stuck there but it looks like to create an account you need a passport ID number (at least for me as an American)

worst case if you want to shoot me an email I can email you a screen print of the translated site.

Date: November 6, 2015 23:36

Hi Gaetzi...can you email me screen pint please. Having a bit of troule here.

cliff_m55@yahoo.com.au

Thanks.

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: November 6, 2015 23:42

email sent

Date: November 7, 2015 00:29

Got it thanks. Just hope there are some good seats left when public sales start

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 51