Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 51
Re: The Rolling Stones 2016 tour rumours
Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: October 19, 2015 15:22

corriecas
Bobbyb98
Any chance of NYC in 2016?

It will be there for some more years i am afraid.

jeroen

>grinning smiley<

Posted by: barkeeper ()
Date: October 20, 2015 21:04

Anyone have a good guess on when we will get some firm dates? Sure would like to get airfare booked. Thinking of making Lima and Mexico City.

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: October 21, 2015 00:13

barkeeper
Anyone have a good guess on when we will get some firm dates? Sure would like to get airfare booked. Thinking of making Lima and Mexico City.

The Zip Code dates were announced in late March for a late May start...approximately 2 months.
Based on that, I guess we are looking at an early December announcement.

Posted by: argentina92 ()
Date: October 21, 2015 01:54

BV, do you know when the Stones will be announcing the SA tour?

Rolling Stones confirm Concerts today (22nd of October)?
Posted by: Havo ()
Date: October 22, 2015 20:47

20.2.2016 Maracana Stadium Rio Brazil

24th + 27.2. Estadio do Murumbi Sao Paulo

2.3. Porto Allegre

By agencia Latinapress

Hope BV will confirm this....

Re: Rolling Stones confirm Concerts today (22nd of October)?
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: October 22, 2015 21:03

I think this is the article you've read, isn't it?

[latina-press.com]

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: October 22, 2015 21:07

Yes, christiano

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: October 22, 2015 22:37

Here we go again yeeeeehhhhhaaaaa spinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Nate thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Re: confirmation for the group request.
Posted by: DoughboyUK ()
Date: October 25, 2015 01:54

Are you sure of that smiling smiley
Why hasnt the final headliners been confirmed as of yet ?.
Usually this information is known by now.
Look at rumoured tour dates and expected progression of extended tour.

Dog

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: October 25, 2015 02:32

DoughboyUK

Dog

Final headliners ?

Nate

Posted by: DoughboyUK ()
Date: October 25, 2015 02:40

Nate
DoughboyUK

Dog

Final headliners ?

Nate

Sorry Nate this was a response to "bastion" post last week it didn't tag.
Dog

Edit: and no ginger boy is not confirmed despite the bookies favourite...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-10-25 02:42 by DoughboyUK.

Re: 2016 Tour
Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: October 25, 2015 04:40

Maybe the Stones will announce the tour Christmas Day? Not likely, but it could be an interesting advertising stunt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-10-25 06:00 by stones2000.

Re: 2016 Tour
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: October 25, 2015 16:11

Probably in the beginning of january it will be announced, i think.
Jeroen

Posted by: John1982 ()
Date: October 26, 2015 11:04

I think that will announce this tour in early December latest. This way they can use the christmas time to increase ticket sales. As people in South America generally don't have as much money to spend as in North America or Europe, it would be a good move. But maybe I am wrong, because I don't have a clue how fast the tickets sold on last tours in South America. But I'm sure, someone on here still remembers.

Posted by: MacLaurens ()
Date: October 26, 2015 13:46

John1982
I think that will announce this tour in early December latest. This way they can use the christmas time to increase ticket sales. As people in South America generally don't have as much money to spend as in North America or Europe, it would be a good move. But maybe I am wrong, because I don't have a clue how fast the tickets sold on last tours in South America. But I'm sure, someone on here still remembers.

I agree. Early or middle of December would be appropriate time to announce the tour.

Posted by: Powerage5 ()
Date: October 26, 2015 16:58

Wish the rumored Mexico gig(s) were just a little earlier - I'll be in Mexico from February 28th to March 6 sad smiley

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: October 26, 2015 21:01

a bigger nut
I have ever been to La Plata to see a football match at Estadio Unico, the stadium itself is very modern and beautiful.
But not an ideal place to see a concert until the midnight, especially for foreigners. Easy to expect chaotic situations.

Maybe I will start planning if it is River Plate stadium, but...

I have booked an hotel-appartment in La Plata, like one kilometer or two from the stadium. Walking distance. Never been in Argentina, but it seems to me a better move than staying in BA. There are two day betwen each show, so I think it would be easy to go to BA by day, and doing some sight-seing. More confortable than the other way around.

Why would La Plata more chaotic?

Date: October 26, 2015 23:46

The Joker
a bigger nut
I have ever been to La Plata to see a football match at Estadio Unico, the stadium itself is very modern and beautiful.
But not an ideal place to see a concert until the midnight, especially for foreigners. Easy to expect chaotic situations.

I have booked an hotel-appartment in La Plata, like one kilometer or two from the stadium. Walking distance. Never been in Argentina, but it seems to me a better move than staying in BA. There are two day betwen each show, so I think it would be easy to go to BA by day, and doing some sight-seing. More confortable than the other way around.

I've never been to La Plata but I've been to Buenos Aires twice. I think that what a bigger nut wanted to say is that is more difficult to get back to Buenos Aires after the concerts because of the public transportation. Perhaps some of our Argentinian friends from this board may have a suggestion about it.

Date: October 27, 2015 12:57

Hello friends, I commented that the city of La Plata is beautiful .Many universities and museums .mucha young people, the problem is that a few years ago slums settled in the vicinity of a foreign family .the prison inmates and outside of Argentina .
Anyway I think it will not be problems , there will be a lot of security .
I would strongly hotel in Buenos Aires . It is much more fun.

Cheers
Sergio

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: October 27, 2015 20:52

Cristiano Radtke
The Joker
a bigger nut

I've never been to La Plata but I've been to Buenos Aires twice. I think that what a bigger nut wanted to say is that is more difficult to get back to Buenos Aires after the concerts because of the public transportation. Perhaps some of our Argentinian friends from this board may have a suggestion about it.

Yes.
When I watched a game at La Plata - Copa America 2011, the game finished around the sunset. Even then I had to queue more than 1 hour at bus terminal to go back to BsAs.
It will be OK if you have an acommodation in La Plata. As locals writing, the city looks not bad. But around the midnight, tens of thousands of people will go back to BsAs. If I go to see this show, definitely ensure my transportation. Never count on public bus or train to go back to BsAs.

Btw, I found that Estereo Picnic Festival is schedule to held at Bogoda from March 10th to 12th.
[www.festivalestereopicnic.com]

Current Stones show rumoured date at Bogoda is March 10th. Hmmmm.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: October 28, 2015 13:51

a bigger nut
Cristiano Radtke
The Joker
a bigger nut

Yes.
When I watched a game at La Plata - Copa America 2011, the game finished around the sunset. Even then I had to queue more than 1 hour at bus terminal to go back to BsAs.
It will be OK if you have an acommodation in La Plata. As locals writing, the city looks not bad. But around the midnight, tens of thousands of people will go back to BsAs. If I go to see this show, definitely ensure my transportation. Never count on public bus or train to go back to BsAs.

Btw, I found that Estereo Picnic Festival is schedule to held at Bogoda from March 10th to 12th.
[www.festivalestereopicnic.com]

Current Stones show rumoured date at Bogoda is March 10th. Hmmmm.

Maybe a local from BsAr could arrange a bus...??? There should be at least 25 fans from here (IORR)

Date: October 28, 2015 13:59

Yeah... I talked to my Argentinan hairdresser today... He told me I was crazy... Almost had an argument with him..

He does not go at night in the street, and he is a rugbyman...

It was pretty funny too, because the other customer in the boutique shop was a Spanish local cop...

Maybe going in a team of fans would be good...

Posted by: aliceinseattle ()
Date: October 28, 2015 14:20

When is Mexico?

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: October 28, 2015 16:46

i will be 50 in february 2016 ..... I am starting to consider the S.A.tour like a beautiful birthday present ..maybe 1-2 dates in Brazil .....

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: October 29, 2015 17:56

Columbia confirmed by the mayor of Bogota , Gustavo Petro

[www.wradio.com.co]

Date: October 29, 2015 19:10

Lien
Columbia confirmed by the mayor of Bogota , Gustavo Petro

[www.wradio.com.co]

True. But they also doing a drama about it, saying the Mayor of Bogata has made un unauthorized announcement, so the Stones could refuse to play because the Mayor has not respected the confidentiality of the show... Blabla.

Date: October 29, 2015 20:50

According to this website, the announcement will probably be next Tuesday (November 3): [www.popload.com.br]#

Posted by: mksell ()
Date: October 29, 2015 20:52

Cristiano Radtke
According to this website, the announcement will probably be next Tuesday (November 3): [www.popload.com.br]#

Really???

Date: October 29, 2015 21:53

mksell
Cristiano Radtke

Really???

If those rumours about the Stones starting the recording of their new album before Christmas are true, I think it makes sense to announce the SA tour as soon as possible. Let's see what happens. smiling smiley

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 29, 2015 22:04

Sounds very promising and just gotta see what happens on Tuesday.

Whatever happens ....................it's pretty certain The Stones are gonna be in South America in February /March 2016. smileys with beer

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1764
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home