Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 51
Re: The Rolling Stones 2016 tour rumours
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: August 31, 2015 15:56

Don't worry; Scalpers/Thieves travel all walks of life.

Posted by: UKRod ()
Date: August 31, 2015 16:11

South America would be great news, any tour would be great news. However, I want to see them back in the UK! Sod the Exhibitionism show, I want the Stones Show!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: August 31, 2015 16:51

Looking at the current rumoured schedule, I would love to start off in Santiago and at least one of the gigs in Buenos Aires. Possibly more depending on types of tix and the price of tix available.
Montevideo , then on to Rio and possibly Sao Paulo.
Flying in and out of South America from either London or Madrid.
Obviously dates and venues are likely to change between now and official announcement, but that's my wish list.
Just done a quick google check on visa requirements and looks like U.K. passport holders don't need them for the countries I intend to go to.
Brazil , you gotta have a return ticket, enough funds and 6 months left on passport.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-31 17:03 by crawdaddy.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: August 31, 2015 17:04

crawdaddy
Looking at the current rumoured schedule, I would love to start off in Santiago and at least one of the gigs in Buenos Aires. Possibly more depending on types of tix and the price of tix available.
Obviously dates and venues are likely to change between now and official announcement, but that's my wish list.
Better check out if any of these countries need a visa for U.K. citizens.

UK citizens doesn't need a visa to visit Brazil. smiling smiley

Check it out here, crawdaddy: [www.brazil.org.uk]

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: August 31, 2015 17:35

Cristiano Radtke
crawdaddy
Better check out if any of these countries need a visa for U.K. citizens.

UK citizens doesn't need a visa to visit Brazil. smiling smiley

Check it out here, crawdaddy: [www.brazil.org.uk]

Great link Cristiano, thanks.........

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: August 31, 2015 17:38

Hey gang.. First post on IORR. I've been following the board off and on for a few years now but with the news of a South American leg 'announced' I figured it was time to officially join the fun.. I'm going to make the trek down to Argentina from Colorado in February for 2 of the 3 BA shows. I assumed I'd be doing this solo but it looks like I've got 3-4 friends that are going to join in on the adventure.

I also wanted to thank bv for all he does here.. This place has become my go to for all things Stones and I know that's no easy feat. Cheers!

Posted by: randallsdad ()
Date: September 1, 2015 05:06

I already have my periscope twitter search ready. How will I make it until next year? How far off the rails will I go if it doesn't happen. Inquiring minds want to know.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: September 1, 2015 09:33

crawdaddy

6 months left on passport.

For British passport-holders, there is a 6-month validity requirement for visiting all non-E.U. nations.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-01 09:35 by Big Al.

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: September 1, 2015 09:46

randallsdad
I already have my periscope twitter search ready. How will I make it until next year? How far off the rails will I go if it doesn't happen. Inquiring minds want to know.

Randall? are you using your dad's account again?

Posted by: everwest1 ()
Date: September 1, 2015 11:07

randallsdad

You could watch some Burning Man feeds over the next week...
Use your periscope twitter thingy except search Burning Man
ort take a look at this one [www.youtube.com]

That will get you through the next week or so, after that, we will see.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: September 1, 2015 14:54

i just had a thought that this South America tour could conicide with the Rio Olympics . we just might get to see the Glimmers in the opening ceremony.How cool would that be ?

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 1, 2015 15:27

How do you expect that when the Olympics take place in August?

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: September 2, 2015 15:12

Already googling Buenos Aires on a regular basis

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: September 3, 2015 20:12

Hi everybody out there smiling smiley
If there is a chance to see Stones in 2016 in Poland, Europe?

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: September 3, 2015 20:42

If they will touring Europe:yes!East Europe is very appetible and there hasn't been any show in 2014, so Poland,Russia,Czek Rep.,Hungary would be very appetibles in my opinion.

Date: September 3, 2015 20:43

If not in 2016, maybe in 2017!winking smileythumbs up

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: September 3, 2015 22:28

mailexile67 - thank you for your answer smiling smiley I'm very happy smiling smiley

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 4, 2015 00:56

mailexile67
If not in 2016, maybe in 2017!winking smileythumbs up

or maybe in 2024drinking smiley
Jeroen

Date: September 4, 2015 02:10

...If the health will be good,why not?!?!!winking smileywinking smileysmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beerthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upgrinning smiley

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: September 4, 2015 03:11

When are they suppose to go in the studio?

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: September 4, 2015 05:53

In looking at Lisa's website and Pollstar, I can see that Lisa will have a lot of her shows to cancel or postpone if these Stones dates happen. Here is what is listed on her site for 2016:

date location venue time description
February 6, 2016 Sonoma, CA Green Music Center 7:30 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
February 12, 2016 Tuscon, AZ Fox Tuscon Theatre 8:00 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
February 13, 2016 Palm Desert, CA McCallum Theatre 8:00 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
February 14, 2016 Davis, CA Mondavi Center 7:00 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
February 19, 2016 Las Vegas, NV The Smith Center 7:00 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
February 20, 2016 Las Vegas, NV The Smith Center 6:00 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
February 20, 2016 Las Vegas, NV The Smith Center 9:00 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
February 23, 2016 Fort Lauderdale, FL Parker Playhouse 8:00 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
March 1, 2016 Clearwater, FL Ruth Eckerd Hall 8:00 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton
March 2, 2016 Orlando, FL The Plaza Live 8:00 pm Ms. Lisa Fischer & Grand Baton

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 4, 2015 07:39

ohmercy61
When are they suppose to go in the studio?

Didn't know that was fait accompli

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: September 4, 2015 07:58

Halup
In looking at Lisa's website and Pollstar, I can see that Lisa will have a lot of her shows to cancel or postpone if these Stones dates happen.

She cancelled/rescheduled a number of shows this Summer, due to the Zip Code tour.

Posted by: TE ()
Date: September 4, 2015 10:49

bv
I get questions about where to go to see the best Stones shows. Brazil or Buenos Aires? Or may be other places. I don't like to compare shows and crowds, but it is a fact that the shows in Buenos Aires are legendary. Don't bring your kids, because the crowd at River Plate Stadium is moving around dancing, jumping up and down, just watch the great videos, and listen to "Saint Of Me" and "Out Of Control" from "No Security"... It is not dangerous but make sure you are sober and you have good shoes. Also, I would bet some of the other shows in South Ameria will be unique, may be Montevideo will be challenging BA, I am sure the fans in the Americas will make great shows early next year!

Hope to make River Plate. Might be the first show in my life I would preferred a "seat" on the side, not GA. Feel old when it comes River Plate... LOL

TE
Oslo

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: September 4, 2015 17:47

A few general questions about South American Stones shows and Buenos Aires in particular- From what I gather the fields will be all GA w the stands being reserved seating? Do people anticipate the BA shows selling out really quickly? I had to scramble and pay through the nose through AMEX presale for San Diego good field seats..

Appreciate any feed back!

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 4, 2015 17:56

Gaetzi
A few general questions about South American Stones shows and Buenos Aires in particular- From what I gather the fields will be all GA w the stands being reserved seating? Do people anticipate the BA shows selling out really quickly? I had to scramble and pay through the nose through AMEX presale for San Diego good field seats..

Appreciate any feed back!

Usually, there's no field seats on stadium concerts in SA. These Stones concerts are being expected here for at least one and a half year, so I think the tickets will sell fast, but not so fast as in Europe, for instance.

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: September 5, 2015 02:22

already started booking hotels for buenos aires, montevideo & lima!

Uruguay
Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: September 5, 2015 22:53

This date looks very tempting.Hoping they confirm this!Already seen them them in Brazil and Argentina on previous tours.Uruguay looks a must.I think its a first for the boys too.

Re: Uruguay
Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: September 5, 2015 23:36

I just wonder with the average annual per capita income around 777 USD in Montevideo and 562 USD in the interior who the hell is going to be attending the show? Obviously the Stones will have to lower ticket prices significantly in order to draw average Uruguayans. Perhaps it will be a show for the elite only?

Re: Uruguay
Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: September 6, 2015 01:39

Yeah probably,and a show for foreigners visiting!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1627
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home