Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Buffalo NY USA 11-July-2015 Rolling Stones live show updates
Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: July 18, 2015 01:49

sirlottery
Hi, Everyone near me was saying this was in fact Tom Petty. I did a google search of tom petty 2015 a pic looks similar if he shaved...

Whoever he is, he was inside the Will Call office when I was working on my seat change, accompanied by a very lovely woman. I thought he had a real Tom Petty look going on, but didn't really pay attention. Blue tinted glasses will tend to make one look like a rock star.

Posted by: CloudCat ()
Date: July 18, 2015 02:01

SomeTorontoGirl
sirlottery
Hi, Everyone near me was saying this was in fact Tom Petty. I did a google search of tom petty 2015 a pic looks similar if he shaved...

Whoever he is, he was inside the Will Call office when I was working on my seat change, accompanied by a very lovely woman. I thought he had a real Tom Petty look going on, but didn't really pay attention. Blue tinted glasses will tend to make one look like a rock star.

hey there some toronto girl!
well, next time, we won't get fooled again

Posted by: HammersLot ()
Date: July 19, 2015 03:01

Christopher
Great job Kurt! Thanks for being a good host.

Kurt
From The Buffalo News:

Taken at Hammer's Lot!

Here's this:

Taken TO Hammer's Lot!

Check out the band in the background!
Tailgating there was wonderful.
It was a pleasure hosting the IORR family at Hammers Lot. It was wonderful connecting faces with names on the board. Truly a great group of people. The Parking ticket came out great. A little something to remember your time in WNY. The Giant tongue came out fantastic. If you did not get a picture by it, I'll have it up next time the Stones play the Ralph. I hear the Ralph is looking for a Sarurday night house band. I'll put in a good word for the Rolling Stones. Hope they get the gig!

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: July 23, 2015 02:42

It was a great show. Very good weather and great crowd.
Coming for far away I enjoyed Buffalo a lot.
It was a very nice surprise and a pleasure meeting Bjornulf at Holiday Inn !!
The pre-party at Danny's was awesome and very well organized ( also the bus ride ). Defenitely the best pre-party. Many thanks to Mattman and everyone else who helped from Shidoobee !!
It was great to meet you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-23 02:46 by dimrstone.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1818
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home