Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Song Vote - Buffalo, July 11
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: July 11, 2015 04:09

- Shattered

- She's So Cold

- Respectable

- Let's Spend The Night Together

[www.rollingstones.com]

Re: Song Vote - Buffalo, July 11
Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: July 11, 2015 04:49

RESPECTABLE!

Posted by: minimick1009 ()
Date: July 11, 2015 04:55

She's So Cold

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: July 11, 2015 04:59

I am really starting to worry that it's going to be a Stones by the numbers show. Not much variety. Very standard affair, due to the venue/location. That would be most disappointing. Definitely hoping I'm wrong, but these four songs don't offer any real obscurity.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: July 11, 2015 05:01

Nice poster, not such a great song vote. Whatever Mick wants to sing will do.

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: July 11, 2015 05:08

She's So Cold!
Fun track.

Date: July 11, 2015 05:13

I went w/ She's So Cold as well. I know they've played it a fair amount since adding it to the set a few tours back, but it is a great track, and I've heard it far less than the others! cool smiley

Date: July 11, 2015 05:21

VoodooLounge13
I am really starting to worry that it's going to be a Stones by the numbers show. Not much variety. Very standard affair, due to the venue/location. That would be most disappointing. Definitely hoping I'm wrong, but these four songs don't offer any real obscurity.

Ahem..of course it is. You and I could easily predict 15 of the songs and in what order they play them. smoking smiley

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: July 11, 2015 05:36

The poster artwork, how is it related to Buffalo?

Posted by: Powerage5 ()
Date: July 11, 2015 05:57

She's So Cold. I've had LSTNT at 3 gigs this tour, and I love it, but I'll be really bummed if it wins.

Posted by: Brstonesfan ()
Date: July 11, 2015 05:58

Voted for "Respectable" as they always seem to nail it and the guitars are loud...I even enjoyed it with Gary Clark Jr. and John Mayer.

Posted by: AJDuffer ()
Date: July 11, 2015 05:58

Rats on the west side of NY, bed bugs uptown, what a mess, it's time for SHATTERED.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 11, 2015 06:11

Oh hell yeah!!!!!!

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: July 11, 2015 06:21

Respectable, need to hear that rippin' solo!!

Date: July 11, 2015 06:26

Not what I was hoping for. Not one. The same songs from the 'A Bigger Bang Tour'.

I might not even vote and I am driving in from 10 hours away.

Date: July 11, 2015 06:54

Naturalust
VoodooLounge13

Ahem..of course it is. You and I could easily predict 15 of the songs and in what order they play them. smoking smiley

True, but given that it's the closing show of the US leg, first time back in forever, was hoping for some more variety. To me, in terms of song diversity, I think Nashville and Milwaukee have gotten the best variety of all the shows this tour. Everything else is a lot of the same as every other tour. I guess I'm hoping for the best. This is my first show in 8.5 years - not quite sure how that happened!!!! Still looking forward to it. Really I just want it to be all that I have it hyped up to be! Would love to get wild horses and moonlight mile but know that won't happen. Nor will can't be seen and thru & thru.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: July 11, 2015 07:17

I voted for shattered - a NYC song. However, I don't think Respectable has been
Played yet on this tour.

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: July 11, 2015 07:26

Most likely it will be Shattered due to it's New York references.

Date: July 11, 2015 08:26

VoodooLounge13
Naturalust
VoodooLounge13

True, but given that it's the closing show of the US leg, first time back in forever, was hoping for some more variety. To me, in terms of song diversity, I think Nashville and Milwaukee have gotten the best variety of all the shows this tour. Everything else is a lot of the same as every other tour. I guess I'm hoping for the best. This is my first show in 8.5 years - not quite sure how that happened!!!! Still looking forward to it. Really I just want it to be all that I have it hyped up to be! Would love to get wild horses and moonlight mile but know that won't happen. Nor will can't be seen and thru & thru.

Damn, seems like the tour just started. Something sad about the last US show. eye popping smiley I'm not so sure about variety but I'll bet you get Moonlight Mile and that they will try hard to make this a really good performance, you guys are going to get a great show!

Posted by: jasona93 ()
Date: July 11, 2015 09:41

MingSubu
The poster artwork, how is it related to Buffalo?

Buffalo is home of some Frank Lloyd Wright architecture, which feature stained glass in the style of the poster. One of the properties, the Darwin Martin House, was visited today by a certain singer and drummer.

Posted by: relms ()
Date: July 11, 2015 09:51

I voted Shes so cold as a tip of my hat to the youngster here thumbs up

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: July 11, 2015 11:23

Pile it high on the platter!

Great poster and thanks, jasona, for explaining the significance

Posted by: RaiseTheKnife ()
Date: July 11, 2015 11:27

Worst song vote yet. LSTNT? confused smiley How long before they put ''Doom And Gloom'' in that list?

Shattered it is.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 11, 2015 11:40

mighty stork

Most likely it will be Shattered due to it's New York references.

Or to the 'Stained Glass' Poster reference - it's only a Stone's throw away .... winking smiley

Posted by: Exile ()
Date: July 11, 2015 14:15

Respectable

On the 7th day God created the Rolling Stones

Posted by: Testify ()
Date: July 11, 2015 14:20

RESPECTABLE!!!smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: July 11, 2015 15:13

I won't vote this time. Any song is ok for me, but none of these songs warms my heart.

Posted by: golfjen2001 ()
Date: July 11, 2015 15:18

Voted for she's so cold, Shattered second choice I really want SISTER MORPHINE AN KNOCK'IN. Like the Denton horn on the Ford release. Do the whole Sticky Fingers thing last USA show give to us.

Posted by: AJDuffer ()
Date: July 11, 2015 15:48

Shattered has not been played yet on this tour and seems like a natural in NY. And I believe the Stones have played every song from Sticky Fingers on this tour post - LA except Sister Morphine which would be a real sweet surprise tonight.

Date: July 11, 2015 16:00

AJDuffer
Shattered has not been played yet on this tour and seems like a natural in NY. And I believe the Stones have played every song from Sticky Fingers on this tour post - LA except Sister Morphine which would be a real sweet surprise tonight.

Sway? I Got The Blues?

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1502
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home