Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Met Bernhard Fowler
Posted by: vintage stone ()
Date: July 7, 2015 18:43

Hi,
in Raleigh i went late to the venue, because i had my first visite around miday to pick up my Ticket.
When i came back, i went to the Mainentrance opppsite the PNC Arena. It was very busy at that time around there.
I asked a Secutity Girl about the Bottle Size to put inside the Stadium. At this moment, Bernhard Fowler came to us! He tried to go inside, because there was a Rumour, for a Stones Show in that area.
But the Security Girl from above did´nt know him!!
Funny Situation, Bernhard shows his Backstage Pass, she had a sharp look on it, and than he was able to go Backstage....I told her that he his a musican. I said "Hello Mr. Bernhard Fowler. That´s good for you, so private in the middle of so many Fans"
He answered "Hi, you the guy from Germany..... .How are you?"
That´s nice from Bernhard.....i´m lucky in the past i met him in Vegas 2013 one day before Showday. And several times at the 14 on Fire Tour and on her Solo Tours.

Re: Met Bernhard Fowler
Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: July 7, 2015 18:45

Very cool...Nice he remembered you!

Posted by: rockdoc8885 ()
Date: July 7, 2015 20:35

I met him in Pittsburgh two weeks ago at the Press Entrance where the lucky (I mean unlucky) dippers picked up their tickets. Very nice man and was pleasant enough to take a photo with me. Wish him the best.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: July 7, 2015 23:21

Bernard is pretty accessible, of all the Stones group. He was hanging out immediately inside the door of the Stones hotel in Pittsburgh for quite some time, drawing some attention from the lurkers, and also at the bar at the back of the lobby for a while. Also have seen him quite a bit near venues, other very public places. Seems he likes a bit of attention.

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: July 8, 2015 00:39

vintage stone
Hi,
in Raleigh i went late to the venue, because i had my first visite around miday to pick up my Ticket.
When i came back, i went to the Mainentrance opppsite the PNC Arena. It was very busy at that time around there.
I asked a Secutity Girl about the Bottle Size to put inside the Stadium. At this moment, Bernhard Fowler came to us! He tried to go inside, because there was a Rumour, for a Stones Show in that area.
But the Security Girl from above did´nt know him!!
Funny Situation, Bernhard shows his Backstage Pass, she had a sharp look on it, and than he was able to go Backstage....I told her that he his a musican. I said "Hello Mr. Bernhard Fowler. That´s good for you, so private in the middle of so many Fans"
He answered "Hi, you the guy from Germany..... .How are you?"
That´s nice from Bernhard.....i´m lucky in the past i met him in Vegas 2013 one day before Showday. And several times at the 14 on Fire Tour and on her Solo Tours.

quote: "... and on her Solo Tours". Yes, she's great Bernhard ain't she.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-08 00:40 by RipThisBone.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: July 8, 2015 07:13

When English isn't a first language, personal pronouns can be confusing. Vintage Stone knows Bernard is male.

Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: July 8, 2015 07:30

I met him in Paris and London in 2007 and again in Shanghai (first time around). Extremely nice guy.

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: July 8, 2015 14:28

Seems Bernhard likes to make fan-contact now and then.Nice guy!
He came round when we lined up before Shepherds Bush in 99, making photos,etc.
Some days later before the Wembley show I met him again.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: July 8, 2015 14:51

RipThisBone

In certain lanaguages like German or French words have a gender and you have to abide by it whether you're male or female : so a man might talk about "her spoon" and a girl might talk about his "his coat".

That was a message from the "International Commitee Against English-Centered Thinking" smoking smiley

In certain languages like Chinese or Cambodian there's no past or future. They say : "Yesterday you do this. Tomorrow you do that".
Take this in consideration when your Chinese new boss who has bought off your US firm starts to give you orders.

He's not necessarily a retard despite his "poor" English ... winking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-08 14:56 by dcba.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: July 8, 2015 14:54

dcba
RipThisBone

In certain lanaguages like German or French words have a gender and you have to abide by it whether you're male or female : so a man might talk about "her spoon" and a girl might talk about his "his coat".

That was a message from the "International Commitee Against English-Centered Thinking" smoking smiley

What's the commitees point of view on making Bern(h)ard German?

Posted by: oldfan ()
Date: July 8, 2015 16:15

The night before the Raleigh show he performed a few songs at a record store from his solo album accompanied by a musician on acoustic. About 25 people were there. He took questions also. Nice man.

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: July 8, 2015 17:09

BowieStone
dcba
RipThisBone

Bernhard Fauler ist ein schönes mädchen?

Posted by: switchblade1975 ()
Date: July 8, 2015 17:38

StonedAsia
I met him in Paris and London in 2007 and again in Shanghai (first time around). Extremely nice guy.
I two got to meet him out side the BUSH, I said to my Brother that guy over there is Bernhard Fowler, so I walked over to him and said,hi and we talked for a few, a very nice Man.

Posted by: OutOfTime ()
Date: July 8, 2015 20:31

RipThisBone
BowieStone
dcba
RipThisBone

Bernhard Fauler ist ein schönes mädchen?

smileys with beer Jawohl! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 8, 2015 23:04

Would like to meet Bernard someday and have the chance to talk some words!

Cocerning the language errors, well a lot of people at IORR whom English is their native language make them too, so...a little merci for the "foreigns" would be nice.

Posted by: JohnnyBGoode ()
Date: July 9, 2015 01:33

Check him out doing Midnight Rambler...

[www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1789
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home