Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: VIP package items
Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: July 12, 2015 04:59

That's a decent package. If that tote bag doesn't fall apart, it's pretty nice.

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: July 12, 2015 05:15

Is this the same program sold at the shows?

Posted by: bellgf5510 ()
Date: July 13, 2015 23:48

did it show up via UPS or Mail? still waiting on mine from Nashville

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: July 17, 2015 02:31

Got my Pittsburgh stuff today. Nice timing cause I'm bummed that the tour is over.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: July 17, 2015 02:56

This is what we are suppose to get

One Limited Edition, Silkscreened Rolling Stones Tour Poster
- Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Designed Exclusively for The Rolling Stones Tour
- Each Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Contains Individual Tour Date, City and Venue
The Essential Rolling Stones VIP Fan Pack
- Designed Exclusively for Rolling Stones VIP Package Purchasers
Each VIP Fan Pack Contains Exclusive Rolling Stones Themed VIP Merchandise
- VIP Fan Packs Also Includes a Commemorative Rolling Stones VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard
- Bonus - All VIP Fan Packs Come With an Official Rolling Stones Tour Program or Photobook

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: July 17, 2015 20:57

Just received my Milwaukee box (a fairly large one) via UPS. Yep - the small duffle bag (pretty nice actually - good for an overnight), the lanyard/badge, drink holder, Tour Book and the poster is nice, but sadly it is the SummerFest Tongue logo - not the fireworks image. Overall a nice package!

Date: July 17, 2015 21:49

Got my Pittsburgh box yesterday, just opened it today...Nice hardcover tour book (and yes, NoCode0680, it seems to be the same material/pictures), duffle bag with the tour logo on it (still keeping it in the plastic for now!), a VIP lanyard, a lithograph of the rally towel logo for the Pittsburgh show, and a...thermos(?)/reusable cup with the tour logo on it. Great stuff! smiling smiley

Posted by: jjswift ()
Date: July 18, 2015 00:10

Got our package from the Nashville show today, came by UPS. Really like the tote bags and the pics in the book are high quality. Drinking coffee from my Stones cup now!! Bought 2 tickets and got 2 of each items listed in the package.

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: July 18, 2015 04:43

I have a Shania Twain swag package if anyone wants to trade?

Posted by: BrownSugar1980 ()
Date: July 18, 2015 14:13

Where do the pictures in the program come from? 14 On Fire?

Date: July 18, 2015 16:59

BrownSugar1980

I would think so, since it is the same stage design.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: July 18, 2015 17:53

BrownSugar1980

Somebody said San Diego. Not sure

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: July 18, 2015 22:42

By my estimation, looked to me every single picture in the book was from San Diego but 1 photo (I went to SD show)

I could be wrong, can't access book right now, but 97% of photos San Diego opener, what I'm sayin'/ I purposely went thru book photos.

Posted by: BrownSugar1980 ()
Date: July 18, 2015 23:35

trainarollin
I have a Shania Twain swag package if anyone wants to trade?

I have a package for Shania Twain

Posted by: haukej ()
Date: August 17, 2015 22:15

I am living in Germany and still haven't received my Indy package, nor any information on its whereabouts. Any suggestion how to get hold of somene who might know ?
By the way, compared to the London 2012 VIP package deal the US version at least in Indianapolis lacked organization and also creativity. San Diego however, was ok and better organized.

Date: August 20, 2015 18:25

haukej
I am living in Germany and still haven't received my Indy package, nor any information on its whereabouts. Any suggestion how to get hold of somene who might know ?
By the way, compared to the London 2012 VIP package deal the US version at least in Indianapolis lacked organization and also creativity. San Diego however, was ok and better organized.

I remember reading a disclaimer about a handful of shows, including Indy, regarding the contents of the VIP package. You may want to contact either the Speedway venue or Ticketmaster. Those are my guesses, at least.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1811
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home