Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
VIP package items
Posted by: donvis ()
Date: July 7, 2015 06:01

Has anyone received these yet? I bought Milwaukee and KC and they still have not come.

Re: VIP package items
Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: July 7, 2015 06:13

Nope. Still waiting......

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 7, 2015 06:23

All packed but there's a shortage of tape ta seal the boxes ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 7, 2015 06:31

ROCKMAN
All packed but there's a shortage of tape ta seal the boxes ...

Sounds like a job for Grrregory....

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: July 7, 2015 17:04

Nope. I was at Milwaukee and had a Gold ticket. 'We are waiting.'

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: July 7, 2015 17:09

I received my stuff from Minnesota - can't remember what "rank" it was. Unfortunately, it was sent to my LA address so I have no idea what is in it.

Posted by: jimpietryga1 ()
Date: July 7, 2015 18:53

Got my San diego stuff.. Nice Zip Code duffle bag, Hard Cover Tour program, Venue poster and Zip Code travel mug

Date: July 7, 2015 19:01

jimpietryga1
Got my San diego stuff.. Nice Zip Code duffle bag, Hard Cover Tour program, Venue poster and Zip Code travel mug

Sounds nice! I think my tickets were silver...Does anyone know if it's one VIP package per ticket or per household?

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: July 7, 2015 20:46

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
jimpietryga1

Sounds nice! I think my tickets were silver...Does anyone know if it's one VIP package per ticket or per household?

Should be per ticket - it always has been. The only exception I can remember is a package where 1 Brussels Affair Book set was given for the purchase of two VIP packages in 2012. But that was clearly stated at the time of purchase. So, you'll get two.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: July 8, 2015 13:04

Question:

For those of you that have received the packages...

Which version of the poster is included?

i.e. the "generic" tongue poster with the team colors and warm-up band
or the "city-specific" artwork version?

Thanks for the answers!

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: July 8, 2015 17:32

drbryant
I received my stuff from Minnesota - can't remember what "rank" it was. Unfortunately, it was sent to my LA address so I have no idea what is in it.

Seems like they're getting a bit more accurate with shipping...customer service says my box is currently being used as a makeshift volleyball at the sorting facility employee luncheon...that's making it tough to track...

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: July 8, 2015 23:14

Yes, just received San Diego VIP items about 2 weeks ago, and we were disappointed that we got a baseball themed poster instead of the cool San Diego sunset artwork, and I thought it'd be a lithograph, too. Nope. Cool Zip Code duffel bag, coffee travel mug, some kind of necklace type thing laminate, and paper San Diego baseball/ Stones poster. We got 2 sets, 2 tickets.

Fantastic seats tho, incredible night. Broke, but Stones happy. 2015 is my best RS year.

Date: July 9, 2015 06:09

35love
Yes, just received San Diego VIP items about 2 weeks ago, and we were disappointed that we got a baseball themed poster instead of the cool San Diego sunset artwork, and I thought it'd be a lithograph, too. Nope. Cool Zip Code duffel bag, coffee travel mug, some kind of necklace type thing laminate, and paper San Diego baseball/ Stones poster. We got 2 sets, 2 tickets.

Fantastic seats tho, incredible night. Broke, but Stones happy. 2015 is my best RS year.

So, for your 'generic' poster, if it's not a litho, what type of material is it...regular and thin poster paper?

Date: July 9, 2015 07:01

Apparently, I really don't know what lithograph means, after I wrote that post asked my husband, he said no, the San Diego poster (again, sports Padres color/baseball, not the sunset palm tree SD Stones art work)

IS on lithograph paper. But not numbered. Sorry, I thought lithograph meant a heavy type thin plastic (embarrassed).

Posted by: Snoopy ()
Date: July 9, 2015 08:30

35love

Did it include a tour program as well?

Date: July 9, 2015 12:13

It included a hard back book tour program, lots of glossy pics from the San Diego show, and the intro article in the book, which includes thoughts and quotes from the band members, was fresh, (hadn't seen/ read before) insightful, and I enjoyed reading it. Love the tour program/ book.

Date: July 9, 2015 14:48

35love
It included a hard back book tour program, lots of glossy pics from the San Diego show, and the intro article in the book, which includes thoughts and quotes from the band members, was fresh, (hadn't seen/ read before) insightful, and I enjoyed reading it. Love the tour program/ book.

I picked up a softcover tour program at the show I went to since I couldn't wait, and just like the 50 & Counting... tour program, the pictures and paper are high-quality and very good!

Posted by: Snoopy ()
Date: July 9, 2015 19:31

35love

Awesome, thx!

Date: July 9, 2015 21:47

Alright, don't laugh, we finally took out the San Diego lithograph w/VIP package out of the shipping tube, we were preserving it (lol) I guess,

and it's fantastic. Not 'baseball-y', red, black, white Stones colors only, heavy thick painted (duh, lithograph)

I really love it and now to get it framed. I pre-judged it incorrectly.
Nice surprise for me, as I'm getting depressed the RS are going to be off soon, and my heart tells me for good.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 9, 2015 22:45

35love
Alright, don't laugh, we finally took out the San Diego lithograph w/VIP package out of the shipping tube, we were preserving it (lol) I guess,

and it's fantastic. Not 'baseball-y', red, black, white Stones colors only, heavy thick painted (duh, lithograph)

Nice surprise for me, as I'm getting depressed the RS are going to be off soon, and my heart tells me for good.

Are these lithographs numbered?

Date: July 9, 2015 23:06

No, not numbered, and I am 100% sure on that- (at least ours are not numbered.)

Date: July 9, 2015 23:41

35love

So, is it like these ones?

Posted by: relms ()
Date: July 10, 2015 00:58

For anyone curious, this is the package. It seems to be valued by ebay buyers at $100.00-$150.00 [www.ebay.com]

Date: July 10, 2015 01:34

A picture says a thousand words.

Date: July 10, 2015 02:14

A picture says a thousand words.

Yep!! nice arse-cushions in the relms house......

ROCKMAN

Posted by: relms ()
Date: July 10, 2015 02:25

winking smiley

seeing those cushions reminded me that I need an interior decorator...
alas that is a "borrowed" picture from someone over on ebay, but hey,
maybe if I ask kindly they will come over and help out... and bring the cushions.

Date: July 10, 2015 02:28

Whooops wrong home ... hhaaa

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: July 10, 2015 20:33

So, these VIP posters look completely unique from the ones offered at the shows.
Correct?
confused smiley

I'm curious about the other tour stops.

Date: July 10, 2015 21:50

I didn't even look at posters/litho's at the show, convinced my fat VIP ticket price was including the sunset SD litho. But I hear it's only $50. bucks, so...
really, no complaints.

Rockman you made me laugh. That's not my house either, BTW. White cushions n'kids don't mix. That's my decorating tip.

Sure wish I was going to Buffalo.

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: July 11, 2015 23:58

Kurt
So, these VIP posters look completely unique from the ones offered at the shows.
Correct?
confused smiley

I'm curious about the other tour stops.

I just got my package for the Arlington show, and I didn't see this poster anywhere, though maybe it was there. I'd prefer one of the ones I saw, but this will be OK. It just looks like they took the "rally towel" design and put it on a poster. Looks the exact same except it doesn't say Official Rally Towel on it.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2153
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home