Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Toronto Shows Next week?..
Posted by: vintage stone ()
Date: July 6, 2015 18:37

Somebody told me it could be possible that the Band will be Play between the Buffallo and the Quebec Shows in Toronto....
Could it be true?

Re: Toronto Shows Next week?..
Date: July 6, 2015 18:54

vintage stone
Somebody told me it could be possible that the Band will be Play between the Buffallo and the Quebec Shows in Toronto....
Could it be true?

video

Ah, yes, the ultimate confirmation. smiling smiley

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: July 6, 2015 19:00

Wondering the same thing. But have also heard that they may be doing something later in NYC. Not sure if that would be "instead" or "in addition". Hopefully Keith's wrists are fine after his spill and they can do it all. (Feeling greedy today.)

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: July 6, 2015 19:03

SomeTorontoGirl
Wondering the same thing. But have also heard that they may be doing something later in NYC. Not sure if that would be "instead" or "in addition". Hopefully Keith's wrists are fine after his spill and they can do it all. (Feeling greedy today.)

News flash from RCMP network ( smoking smiley ) dated from a week ago:

"NYC small gig(s) are looking unlikely at this point."

Medical edit: let's hope whatever wherever the wrist bands will not be white!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 19:05 by Dreamer.

Date: July 6, 2015 19:03

Dreamer
In other words (for experts): keep an eye on the one and only RCMP news channel

Frickity frack - I'm like fifth gemeration Canuck and that's too cryptic for me. Wanna do me a solid and email a translation?

Date: July 6, 2015 19:05

Dreamer
Wondering the same thing. But News flash from RCMP network ( smoking smiley ) dated from a week ago:

Sweetie, you're killing me! smiling smiley

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: July 6, 2015 19:10

Dreamer
SomeTorontoGirl

What does the RCMP network have to say about Toronto? I just have the feeling that since the Fonda show was so successful and already partially released that it takes some of the impetus for doing another small show away. Hope I'm wrong of course.

Date: July 6, 2015 19:17

Naturalust
Dreamer
SomeTorontoGirl

What does the RCMP network have to say about Toronto? I just have the feeling that since the Fonda show was so successful and already partially released that it takes some of the impetus for doing another small show away. Hope I'm wrong of course.

Just the best factual and official info one could get. Which hasn't changed until a week ago but now with THE WRIST might change...I hope not!!

Date: July 6, 2015 20:06

Dreamer
Naturalust
Dreamer
SomeTorontoGirl

Just the best factual and official info one could get. Which hasn't changed until a week ago but now with THE WRIST might change...I hope not!!

Are you suggesting that Keith's wrist is possibly injured? Good enough to play the stadiums but somehow preventing him from doing a smaller venue?

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: July 6, 2015 20:12

Look it was called 14 on fire. 14 shows. This one has the number 15 on the hats and shirts for the year and amount of shows. Look NYC its not about you. You're not the only city in the USA. The world and The Stones doesn't revolve around you.

( But a Toronto show will still be cool)

Date: July 6, 2015 20:24

More Hot Rocks
Look it was called 14 on fire. 14 shows. This one has the number 15 on the hats and shirts for the year and amount of shows. Look NYC its not about you. You're not the only city in the USA. The world and The Stones doesn't revolve around you.

confused smiley Except that with the Fonda and Belly Up shows they are already up to 17.

Date: July 6, 2015 20:26

More Hot Rocks
Look NYC its not about you. You're not the only city in the USA. The world and The Stones doesn't revolve around you.

Of course it doesn't. Everyone knows Toronto is the centre of the universe... winking smiley

Date: July 6, 2015 20:28

Naturalust
More Hot Rocks

confused smiley Except that with the Fonda and Belly Up shows they are already up to 17.
'

A warm up show and private show?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 20:33 by More Hot Rocks.

Date: July 6, 2015 20:30

SomeTorontoGirl
More Hot Rocks
Look NYC its not about you. You're not the only city in the USA. The world and The Stones doesn't revolve around you.

Of course it doesn't. Everyone knows Toronto is the centre of the universe... winking smiley

Being from Buffalo I still say Toronto is the best city in N America.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 20:34 by More Hot Rocks.

Posted by: Stones50 ()
Date: July 6, 2015 20:52

vintage stone
Could it be true?

Not a prayer

Date: July 6, 2015 21:17

Stones50
Not a prayer

Any indication why not?

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: July 6, 2015 21:33

i am so confused by the code words in this thread but hopefully i will have them figured out by the 12th

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: July 6, 2015 21:37

Dreamer
No I haven't heard anything about him being injured.

I'm very glad to hear that, because when you wrote (above) "Just the best factual and official info one could get.
Which hasn't changed until a week ago but now with THE WRIST might change...I hope not!!"
that sounded ominous. What did you mean by saying things might change "now with THE WRIST", please and thank you?

Blessings & well-being on Keith and all the Stones

Date: July 6, 2015 21:52

with sssoul
Dreamer
No I haven't heard anything about him being injured.

I'm very glad to hear that, because when you wrote (above) "Just the best factual and official info one could get.
Which hasn't changed until a week ago but now with THE WRIST might change...I hope not!!"
that sounded ominous. What did you mean by saying things might change "now with THE WRIST", please and thank you?

Blessings & well-being on Keith and all the Stones

After I saw SomeTorontoGirl write
Hopefully Keith's wrists are fine after his spill and they can do it all.
I reacted with what I said...which was I have no news about that...

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: July 6, 2015 22:10

All right, thanks. It sounded more like you were saying you'd heard there was some doubt about Keith's wrist after the fall.
Can RCMP Radio make inquiries? Reassurance that all is well would feel very good. Thank you!

Date: July 6, 2015 23:52

Naturalust
More Hot Rocks
Naturalust
More Hot Rocks

'

A warm up show and private show?

Yeah pretty significant shows if you were there. The fact that we got release from one of them makes it pretty important to all fans. I just don't think strict adherence to the 15 thing is all that important to them. And I hope both the Massey Hall and other rumors of more shows become a reality.

Would love to see a show Massey Hall. I dont think its gonna happen now though.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 6, 2015 23:57

Naturalust
Dreamer
Naturalust
Dreamer
SomeTorontoGirl

Are you suggesting that Keith's wrist is possibly injured? Good enough to play the stadiums but somehow preventing him from doing a smaller venue?

I injured my wrist once...it was while...oh, never mind.

Posted by: JimmyTheSaint ()
Date: July 7, 2015 00:45

vintage stone
Could it be true?

Levon, Richard and Rick are all gone. Who will sing?

Posted by: taz22 ()
Date: July 7, 2015 00:51

Not sure about a show in Toronto given the Pan Am games start this coming Friday, July 10th.

The city is a madhouse on a good day and once everything starts Friday it is going to be a huge mess trying to get around anywhere.

Date: July 7, 2015 00:53

I can just see them trying to keep,Keith in then HOV lane... winking smiley

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: July 7, 2015 00:58

vintage stone
Could it be true?

Since they don't play shows two days in a row anymore, the only possible date would be July 13th. I doubt it's happening, though.

Posted by: PalaisRoyale ()
Date: July 7, 2015 01:48

If someone would be so kind and email me with Toronto info if it becomes a reality. Maybe someone at the top of the Mounties or otherwise would be generous enough to share. My contact info is not blocked.
Thanks

Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: July 7, 2015 04:23

Amy340
vintage stone
Could it be true?

Since they don't play shows two days in a row anymore, the only possible date would be July 13th. I doubt it's happening, though.

Oh well...Might wander around Dundas Square that day and watch for vans and trucks...

Date: July 7, 2015 04:26

Dammit. If nothing happens, I'm going to stand on the damn steps and sing Gimme Shelter until they show up. It will be excruciating for everyone. I like to share my pain.

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: July 7, 2015 05:04

SomeTorontoGirl
Dammit. If nothing happens, I'm going to stand on the damn steps and sing Gimme Shelter until they show up. It will be excruciating for everyone. I like to share my pain.

i will join you

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1855
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home