Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Waking up old threads (query resolved, thanks)
Posted by: Olly ()
Date: July 6, 2015 02:04

Query resolved.

Thanks,

Olly.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 03:56 by Olly.

Re: Waking up old threads (topic approved by bv)
Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: July 6, 2015 02:15

This should't be a problem.......... otherwise if you want to discuss a song you should open a new one and that is the last thing we want......

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: July 6, 2015 02:19

Olly go back and reread bv's thread on the subject.

[www.iorr.org]

He specifically addressed your question about Track Talk threads, didn't really give a time frame of 1-2 months and has been pretty liberal about it as long as common sense is used.

By the way what do mean "topic approved by bv", did you email him and ask approval for this thread subject or are you perhaps in closer touch with him on a regular basis?

Date: July 6, 2015 02:20

-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 03:07 by Olly.

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: July 6, 2015 02:26

lol....

Don't reveal your sources Olly, it keeps the fact-checkers guessing smiling smiley

Date: July 6, 2015 02:29

Naturalust

[www.iorr.org]

He specifically addressed your question about Track Talk threads, didn't really give a time frame of 1-2 months and has been pretty liberal about it as long as common sense is used.

By the way what do mean "topic approved by bv", did you email him and ask approval for this thread subject or are you perhaps in closer touch with him on a regular basis?

Thanks Naturalust.

I had missed this.

1-2 months was given as a rough guide to me but, as you suggest, could be interpreted liberally.

I wanted to check, although I now see the 'Honky Tonk Women' Track Talk thread currently on Page 1 was started several years ago.

I'll amend the title of this thread to reflect that the question has been answered.

Olly.

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: July 6, 2015 02:30

On the IORR home page you'll see "IORR Forum links of interest" one of which is Index to Rene's Track Talks.
I would imagine that's a sanction to carry on discussions about a particular track.

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: July 6, 2015 02:32

Turner68
Naturalust

[www.iorr.org]

yes, how do we get topics approved by BV? is it possible to get posts pre-approved by BV too? i mean a lot of people have been banned in the past couple months, it might be easier if BV just reads every post to make sure it's ok before it gets posted.

miss you both, cocaine eyes and swiss. onlystones: don't really miss you but... you'll know what i mean, and that missing you just isn't me.

Anyone here can email BV directly, his email is not hidden...

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: July 6, 2015 02:33

roller99
Turner68
Naturalust

[www.iorr.org]

yes, how do we get topics approved by BV? is it possible to get posts pre-approved by BV too? i mean a lot of people have been banned in the past couple months, it might be easier if BV just reads every post to make sure it's ok before it gets posted.

miss you both, cocaine eyes and swiss. onlystones: don't really miss you but... you'll know what i mean, and that missing you just isn't me.

Anyone here can email BV directly, his email is not hidden...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 02:34 by Turner68.

Re: Waking up old threads (topic approved by bv) * Query resolved, thanks *
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 6, 2015 02:40

I guess it's much the same as waking up old lovers.....AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH what do you want???

ROCKMAN

Re: Waking up old threads (topic approved by bv) * Query resolved, thanks *
Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: July 6, 2015 03:00

Rockman
I guess it's much the same as waking up old lovers.....AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH what do you want???

And we all known where this will end...........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 10:15 by NICOS.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2011
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home