Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 13
Raleigh NC USA 1-July-2015 Rolling Stones live show updates
Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 1, 2015 16:55

This thread is for live updates and comments regarding The Rolling Stones Raleigh NC USA 1-July-2015 show. Please tell us your pre- and post-show thoughts and comments here.

Carter-Finley Stadium
Raleigh, NC, USA
Wednesday July 1, 2015

Expected show start time 9:30pm local time.

Raleigh NC is on Eastern Standard Time in America. Add 6 hours for Central European time, add 5 hours for UK time and so on.

Raleigh city travel info : [www.iorr.org]

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-01 17:05 by bv.

Re: Raleigh NC USA 1-July-2015 Rolling Stones live show updates
Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: July 1, 2015 17:18

Posted by: StollingRones ()
Date: July 1, 2015 17:40

The wife and I got here yesterday- quite a few people in their Stones wear smiling smiley me included. Can't wait!!

Posted by: Markbot ()
Date: July 1, 2015 17:43

Can't wait for the show! Please vote for Far Away Eyes!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 1, 2015 17:45

Date: July 1, 2015 17:52

Date: July 1, 2015 17:55

Date: July 1, 2015 18:00

Date: July 1, 2015 18:06

must be very low IQ situation with the human posting their complete barcode on twitter, yikes..

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: July 1, 2015 18:16

mnewman505
must be very low IQ situation with the human posting their complete barcode on twitter, yikes..

Maybe you should tweet them and educate them a bit. eye popping smiley

Thanks for the photos, looks like a nice sized stadium for a show. Downright cozy compared to Arrowhead.

Date: July 1, 2015 18:25

mnewman505

Maybe they wanted to help with a Ticketstub cutout .... winking smiley

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: July 1, 2015 19:17

WHO IS PERISCOPING TONIGHT? POST YOUR TWITTER NAME NOW TO FOLLOW.

Date: July 1, 2015 19:36

I tried periscope for the first time to watch Kansas last saturday on my Laptop, but I didn't get it.
Downloaded Chrome for Windows, but periscope doesn't work. Only black periscope Screen and Name of the Person that scopes but nothing else happened.

I'm following the US tour on periscope on my Iphone without Problems.

Any advice for me ? can anybody help me, please? would like to see one of the last Shows on my Laptop confused smiley

Date: July 1, 2015 19:42

JivingSisterFanny
I tried periscope for the first time to watch Kansas last saturday on my Laptop, but I didn't get it.
Downloaded Chrome for Windows, but periscope doesn't work. Only black periscope Screen and Name of the Person that scopes but nothing else happened.

Any advice for me ? can anybody help me, please? would like to see one of the last Shows on my Laptop confused smiley

I had a similar problem, but it seemed to clear up by itself without any action by me. I assumed it was an issue with periscope itself, perhaps not broadcasting to certain areas or some technical glitch.

Anyway I guarantee we will hear about it on this thread if tonight's show has similar problems and hopefully some solutions will be included.. Good Luck!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 1, 2015 19:43

JivingSisterFanny

I had similar issues... Make sure you empty all your caches and try a few different browsers..(Firefox worked for me) If at first it doesn't work refreshing also seemed to help. Good luck!

From Twitter:
NC State Athletics ?@PackAthletics

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-01 19:44 by MisterDDDD.

Date: July 1, 2015 19:49

Naturalust
JivingSisterFanny

I had a similar problem, but it seemed to clear up by itself without any action by me. I assumed it was an issue with periscope itself, perhaps not broadcasting to certain areas or some technical glitch.

Anyway I guarantee we will hear about it on this thread if tonight's show has similar problems and hopefully some solutions will be included.. Good Luck!

Thanks, enjoy Raleigh tonight smiling smiley

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 1, 2015 19:54

JivingSisterFanny
Naturalust
JivingSisterFanny

I just opened up a Periscope link (not related with the Stones) and it's working fine for me on Chrome. smiling smiley

Posted by: catchinem ()
Date: July 1, 2015 20:36

Windows Vista and Firefox have worked every show for me and I ain't changing a thing on this computer until the tour is over. I'm scared to even turn it off.

Posted by: StonemexVelazco ()
Date: July 1, 2015 20:39

Link to who is periscoping
https://twitter.com/search?q=rolling%20stones%20periscope&src=typd&vertical=default&f=tweets

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: July 1, 2015 21:33

StonemexVelazco
Link to who is periscoping
https://twitter.com/search?q=rolling%20stones%20periscope&src=typd&vertical=default&f=tweets

Thanks! I tried to narrow down the results because most of them were outdated by several days. There's an advanced search mask where you can limit the date. But somehow that doesn't work or brings not the needed results. Any tips anybody?

Date: July 1, 2015 22:27

waterrats
Any tips anybody?

Follow this thread and look for the links..winking smiley You can't miss the best scopers since they are typically getting more praise and adoration than the Stones.

No doubt well deserved praise and the links are invaluable but personally I prefer discussions about the show and performance during the show. Plenty of time to nominate ScoperXXX for President when the show is done, imho.

Date: July 1, 2015 22:34

Cristiano Radtke
JivingSisterFanny
Naturalust
JivingSisterFanny

I just opened up a Periscope link (not related with the Stones) and it's working fine for me on Chrome. smiling smiley

Thanks for answering, doesn't work at the moment with my old laptop here,
sadly I can't follow this thread tonight, have to work sad smiley but I'll try your advices in the next days, maybe it works for Indianapolis?
looking forward to your reports tommorrow !!! Enjoy the Show smiling smiley

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: July 1, 2015 22:47

Naturalust
waterrats
Any tips anybody?

Follow this thread and look for the links..winking smiley You can't miss the best scopers since they are typically getting more praise and adoration than the Stones.

No doubt well deserved praise and the links are invaluable but personally I prefer discussions about the show and performance during the show. Plenty of time to nominate ScoperXXX for President when the show is done, imho.

True! During the last gigs I was able to find some decent scoper and link him/her here, too. But somehow, most of the others here find them easier, I think. That's what I was looking for. grinning smiley

Posted by: bvaught ()
Date: July 1, 2015 23:24

Backyard bistro has 50m wait and concert
parking is full. Long Live The Rolling Stones
bv

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: July 1, 2015 23:47

This is a really cool t-shirt!

Date: July 2, 2015 00:05

[Twitter.com]

[Twitter.com]

This logo refers btw to the NC State Wolfpack athletic teams representing the North Carolina State University - but 'Indy Week' claims that the Stones forgot somehow to get NC State's permission to use the Wolfpack logo: [www.indyweek.com] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-02 00:20 by Irix.

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: July 2, 2015 00:07

I am going on a run, hopefully when i get back there will be some news from sound check! grinning smiley

Date: July 2, 2015 00:28

Irix
but 'Indy Week' claims that the Stones forgot somehow to get NC State's permission to use the Wolfpack logo: [www.indyweek.com] .

If you look closely the logo isn't the same, just an approximation. I can't imagine the Stones aren't aware of trademarked logos with all the stuff they have been copying this tour.

Posted by: CloudCat ()
Date: July 2, 2015 00:44

JadedFaded

This is a really cool t-shirt!

i think you're quite right on that!

Posted by: CloudCat ()
Date: July 2, 2015 00:51

JivingSisterFanny

- if you get a message saying you need to update Adobe, do that and then restart your computer.
- clear your browser's cache.
- try also to establish a twitter account if you don't already have one - that way you will at least be able to view a periscope feed for 24 hours after the original streaming by going to a periscoper's twitter page and clicking on the link to their periscope and then clicking the replay button
-try the firefox browser. i use safari or chrome, but many people are having more success with firefox

hope some of these suggestions help!

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1866
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home