Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5152535455565758596061...LastNext
Current Page: 56 of 77
Re: The Rolling Stones Exhibitionism
Posted by: BamaStone ()
Date: June 1, 2018 22:35

Just got my VIP! Headed to Nashville on my Birthday June 16th!!

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: June 3, 2018 08:57

I was just checking out the (advertised) Sydney location - and by the way can anyone tell me the opening date?! - and I spotted some sort of location snafu.

If you go hunt around for the location, you'll probably be sent to this URL.

[www.sydney.com]

Not bad, after all the "Official Sydney" site ought to be moderately reliable. So, on that page look at the blue "Show Map" on the right. Click on it. It takes you to a leafy residential street. Self evidently the wrong location.

More research reveals that it's (probably?) at the Sydney International Conference Centre [www.iccsydney.com.au] - see also [goo.gl]

Sadly the [www.iccsydney.com.au] has nothing about exhibitionism.

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 3, 2018 10:15

Three weeks till my visit! hot smiley

Posted by: LuvtheJag43 ()
Date: June 17, 2018 14:38

I am headed to Nashville this week for Exhibitionism!! I like to explore the city. Is there anywhere that is a dangerous or seedy area for a woman to be exploring that I should stay away from?

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 25, 2018 09:58

Finally made it to Exhibitionism this week. Really enjoyed it, especially the nerdy touches like putting on the headphones and remixing Rocks Off etc., and like many people I thought the highlight was probably the Edith Grove recreations--no way they could have recreated the smell, I'm guessing! But it was just like I imagined. The other highlight for me was the 3D Hyde Park Satisfaction at the end, where I was almost convinced I saw myself. grinning smiley

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 11, 2018 00:46

Rolling Stones 'Tongue and Lips statue scavenger hunt will lead to buy-1-get-1-free exhibit tickets

July 10, 2018

Looking for a fun summer activity? For the rest of the Rolling Stones Exhibit’s run in Nashville, if take a photo with any two of six eligible Rolling Stones Statues in Nashville (excluding the two outside the venue) you can get buy-one-get-one-free tickets to the Exhibit.

So, grab a friend, find a couple statues and take photos with it, then come cool off at the legendary Exhibit – before it leaves the US for good on August 26th!

Anyone who presents photos at the Rolling Stones Exhibit Box Office taken with two of six eligible ‘tongue and lips’ sculptures around Nashville is eligible for a free ticket with the purchase of one full priced ticket

Nashville, Tenn. –The Rolling Stones Exhibit, delivered by DHL, the Stones’ first ever major exhibition has extended its successful run at the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum until Sunday, August 26th.

To encourage Music City to get out and enjoy downtown and come see The Rolling Stones Exhibit with a friend, anyone who takes a photo with just two out of any six eligible ‘tongue and lips’ statues can receive one free ticket with the purchase of one full price ticket.

The eligible sculptures can be found now at:

Outside the downtown Nashville Public Library
Outside Ascend Amphitheater
At the Music City Walk of Fame
Outside Bridgestone Arena by the Music City Visitors Centers Entrance
Across from the “I Believe in Nashville” sign in the 12South neighborhood
At the baggage claim of the Nashville International Airport

NOTE: The two sculptures outside of the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum are not eligible for the promotion.

The Rolling Stones Exhibit is proudly presented and delivered by DHL, and supported by Jackson National Life Insurance Company® (Jackson®) in conjunction with global promoter TEG and producer iEC Exhibitions!

Sou can purchase advance tickets for the exhibit now here.

[www.stonesexhibitionism.com]

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: July 11, 2018 10:10

CaptainCorella
I was just checking out the (advertised) Sydney location - and by the way can anyone tell me the opening date?! -

I'd very much like to know this too. I booked flights a few months back from Perth to Sydney on Nov27 returning Dec3. My only window of opportunity time wise to get to Sydney in the Nov-March period. So I hope I got those dates right. Only reason I am going to Sydney!!

Rod

Posted by: erad ()
Date: July 11, 2018 13:51

I'll be in Sydney early december most likely, will it still be on then? How long do the exhibitions run for?

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: July 11, 2018 14:23

erad
I'll be in Sydney early december most likely, will it still be on then? How long do the exhibitions run for?

It will run until February 2019, I believe.

Posted by: erad ()
Date: July 12, 2018 01:29

erikjjf
erad

It will run until February 2019, I believe.

Awesome!!

Date: August 29, 2018 22:38

Thank you USA! After four sensational residencies in Nashville, Las Vegas, Chicago and New York City, The Rolling Stones Exhibit, delivered by DHL, is leaving the USA and heading for Sydney, Australia! Opens in November 2018. Be the first to get tickets by signing up to the waitlist: [premier.ticketek.com.au].

The Rolling Stones Exhibit: Thank You USA! Next stop AUSTRALIA!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-30 20:30 by bv.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 29, 2018 23:26

For @#$%& sake..when will it get to Holland?
Jeroen

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 30, 2018 10:35

Maybe in 2020 to coincide with a new European tour starting at the Ziggodome Amsterdam and the release of the New Album called Its all over Now.
Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-30 10:36 by corriecas.

Date: October 6, 2018 00:28

Date: October 6, 2018 01:40

...and still no opening date for Sydney beyond "mid-November".

WTF!

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: October 7, 2018 14:00

corriecas
Maybe in 2020 to coincide with a new European tour starting at the Ziggodome Amsterdam and the release of the New Album called Its all over Now.
Jeroen

That’s funny... >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 7, 2018 14:10

CaptainCorella

From [premier.Ticketek.com.au] :

There's also a Countdown on [www.iccsydney.com.au] .

Date: October 7, 2018 14:39

Irix
CaptainCorella

From [premier.Ticketek.com.au] :

There's also a Countdown on [www.iccsydney.com.au] .

Many thanks for that!

So much for being on Tickek's "priority" mailing list - not least given that the tickets go on sale on Wed 9th Oct.

My reading of the web site is that it's not sorted out yet. I get nothing if I select 'tickets', and 'Flexible Tickets' takes me to Premium FLexible tickets with no explanation as to what they are about. (Although I guess those are the multi-entrance once other places have had?).

There's also another format error. Looks to me that the site isn't really live yet???

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Date: October 7, 2018 14:45

CaptainCorella

Looks to me that the site isn't really live yet???

Yep: [www.timeanddate.com] says 40 days Countdown until 17-Nov-2018 while [www.iccsydney.com.au] says still 49 days ....

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: October 7, 2018 14:54

corriecas
Jeroen

>grinning smiley<>grinning smiley<>grinning smiley<

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: October 9, 2018 07:50

Dates are up now and you can access prices, purchase tomorrow

Date: October 9, 2018 10:10

Paulhanrahan

Sydney dates now officially confirmed: [www.StonesExhibitionism.com] , [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com] .

There will be a fan pre-sale, taking place from Wednesday 10th October 12pm Sydney. Tickets go on sale to the public on Thursday 11 October at 12.00pm AEDT.

Date: October 9, 2018 10:50

If Sydney is too far away, there's perhaps an alternative: 15-Sep-2018 –> 10-Feb-2019, THE PINK FLOYD EXHIBITION, Dortmund (Germany) - [www.Dortmunder-U.de] .

Date: October 9, 2018 12:03

Irix
Paulhanrahan

Sydney dates now officially confirmed: [www.StonesExhibitionism.com] , [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com] .

There will be a fan pre-sale, taking place from Wednesday 10th October 12pm Sydney. Tickets go on sale to the public on Thursday 11 October at 12.00pm AEDT.

Still fairly confusing. Different prices and number of prices on different days with no explanation, and no definition of "Concessions".

Also the 'Flexible' ticket doesn't seem to replicate the similar offering elsewhere. Here (Sydney) it seems to be 'choose one entry on one day of your eventual choosing', in the UK it was multiple entries on different days. Anyone know more?

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: October 10, 2018 05:01

Tokyo is next after Sydney then a home run of 5 -6 European cities.

Date: October 11, 2018 07:42

"Hello to the city of Sydney and all our fans Down Under!"

[www.instagram.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-10-11 08:27 by Cristiano Radtke.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: October 11, 2018 08:51

Would The Stones exhibition be the most valuable to ever tour the world?

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Date: October 11, 2018 09:06

colonial
Would The Stones exhibition be the most valuable to ever tour the world?

Highly unlikely.

I've been to touring art exhibitions where there have been up to a hundred works by artists like Picasso, or Gainsborough, or Van Gogh, etc etc.

(Dunno what Facebook posting was about... that's blocked on my computer - lots of sneaky connections stopped!)

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: October 11, 2018 11:57

Booking the Flexi Pass, flights & accommodation, just have to renew my passport

Yeeha baby, can't wait. Friends went to The Saatchi Gallery and they aren't superfans like most of us, but they loved it.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: October 12, 2018 08:29

In for Nov 30.

Rod

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5152535455565758596061...LastNext
Current Page: 56 of 77

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2051
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home