Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3536373839404142434445...LastNext
Current Page: 40 of 77
Re: The Rolling Stones Exhibitionism
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: September 6, 2016 02:54

Another Down Under link: [www.stonesexhibitionism.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-06 02:55 by Koen.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: September 6, 2016 03:01

So, something is happening between April '17 and November '18. Where will it go..?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 6, 2016 11:05

SomeTorontoGirl

Where will it go..?

London, New York, Sydney .... still 9 other global cities [www.rollingstones.com] or even countries left until 2020:

mattleeuk

Date: September 6, 2016 11:10

"We’re pleased the greatest rock band of all time has selected Sydney as the only Australian stop on the global tour of their exhibition." -- NSW Premier Mike Baird.

[www.rollingstones.com]

Posted by: mattstones ()
Date: September 6, 2016 18:02

I was lucky enough to go to the opening day (Xmas present from my partner) and also the last day on Sunday 4th Sep (birthday present)

Really enjoyed it and loved playing with the mixing desks.

A great exhibition.

Posted by: tony ()
Date: September 7, 2016 04:07

Is there a reason that Tues Nov.15 was the only date sold out on the NY Amex pre sale? Is there an appearance planned for that day?

Posted by: harleybla ()
Date: September 7, 2016 11:29

Does anyone know if Exhibitionism
will be coming to Toronto?
I am about 8 hours away from New York
so Toronto would make more sense but
at the same time i do not want to miss this event.
thanks

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: September 7, 2016 17:05

Is it really necessary to buy tickets in advance?
Can't you just buy tickets at the box office?

(I don't live far from NYC, can go anytime...)

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-07 17:08 by schillid.

Posted by: gibsonman ()
Date: September 7, 2016 18:54

We have bought our VIP tickets for New York today. Ah, can`t wait!! smiling smileyThis is my birthday present from my wife: a trip (with her) to NYC (from Norway) cool smileyin december to see the exhibitionism. cool smiley

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: September 7, 2016 19:36

No one answered Schillid's question...can you just buy a ticket at the Box Office the day you want to go or must you buy ahead? I am thinking anyone can just walk up to the ticket window and buy a ticket...but this is the STONES so WHO KNOWS?

Date: September 7, 2016 19:55

mickschix
I am thinking anyone can just walk up to the ticket window and buy a ticket...but this is the STONES so who knows?

But it's only an exhibit about the Stones.

I don't think that all the excitement surrounding an opening will not fade away.

Don't imagine it'd be a problem just walking up and buying a ticket at the box office.

How was it for locals in and around London?

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: September 7, 2016 21:08

schillid
mickschix
I am thinking anyone can just walk up to the ticket window and buy a ticket...but this is the STONES so who knows?

I don't think that all the excitement surrounding an opening will not fade away.

Don't imagine it'd be a problem just walking up and buying a ticket at the box office.

I did see people buying/collecting tickets on the days I went,both Saturdays.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: September 7, 2016 21:13

schillid
mickschix

I'm not stressing about buying a ticket early, schillid. I'm figuring I'll probably be there the weekend before Xmas, unless I get up there in November. I can't imagine that I won't be able to get a ticket. When I looked last week, the only date I saw sold out was the first day.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: September 7, 2016 21:22

I went on a Wednesday and had no problem getting my £18 over 60's ticket and go in whenever I wanted to that afternoon.
Very nice girl at box office who liked my Brasil t-shirt and two guys on the doors at the entrance came from Brasil.
I had a great day out in London that day. smileys with beer

Posted by: angee ()
Date: September 8, 2016 00:21

tony
Is there a reason that Tues Nov.15 was the only date sold out on the NY Amex pre sale? Is there an appearance planned for that day?

Good question. And it's not even opening day!

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: September 8, 2016 01:24

angee
tony

Good question. And it's not even opening day!

To get people to splurge on V.I.P. tickets... (which do not have entry time restrictions) ?

Posted by: JumpinJimF ()
Date: September 8, 2016 13:07

schillid
mickschix

I booked in advance. Not VIP but walked straight in with no wait. Would have been fed up if I'd paid extra for VIP. This was towards the end of the London run.

Date: September 8, 2016 20:27

JumpinJimF
Would have been fed up if I'd paid extra for VIP.

Imagine owning a lanyard though.

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: September 9, 2016 18:09

Do you think the exhibit will find it's way to Chicago the same way Bowie Is made stops in various US cities?

Date: September 9, 2016 22:35

mighty stork

Do you think the exhibit will find it's way to Chicago the same way Bowie Is made stops in various US cities?

Difficult to say - it's planned that Exhibitionism will visit in total 12 global cities around the world until 2020: [www.rollingstones.com] .

After London, New York and Sydney are still 9 cities left. If Exhibitionism comes to the US-Westcoast and to Tokyo plus let's say 4 european cities plus at least 1 city in South America - then are only 2 cities left.

Maybe it would be better if the organizer iEC Exhibitions! would now release his plans until 2020 so that people already know if they have to travel or not - like e.g. the people from Perth in Western Australia, 2050 miles (3299 km), because Sydney is the only Australian stop of Exhibitionism.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-09 22:55 by Irix.

Posted by: LuvtheJag43 ()
Date: September 25, 2016 14:45

I bought VIP tickets to NYC Exhibitionism. Does anybody who went to London's opening day, know if my VIP tickets can be used for opening day, even if opening day sells out? Has anyone heard if The Stones are going to make an appearance opening day? I am also wondering why Tuesday November 15th is completely sold out and it is not opening day. Does anyone have any insight into this? A contest from DHL through Instagram is saying you can win VIP passes to opening night. I haven't entered it yet because I have VIP passes already, coming.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: October 30, 2016 17:00

Date: October 30, 2016 17:02

Date: October 30, 2016 17:03

Date: October 30, 2016 17:07

Date: October 30, 2016 17:08

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: October 30, 2016 17:24

LuvtheJag43
I bought VIP tickets to NYC Exhibitionism. Does anybody who went to London's opening day, know if my VIP tickets can be used for opening day, even if opening day sells out? Has anyone heard if The Stones are going to make an appearance opening day? I am also wondering why Tuesday November 15th is completely sold out and it is not opening day. Does anyone have any insight into this? A contest from DHL through Instagram is saying you can win VIP passes to opening night. I haven't entered it yet because I have VIP passes already, coming.

The Stones opened the London Exhibition on April 4th for invitees.

I had a VIP pass and went on the first official day for the public,
April 5th. That was the "opening day". Went the second time on the next day.

Nov. 15th is a mystery, though. Maybe they keep it open for "something"?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-30 17:27 by TooTough.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: October 30, 2016 19:31

Yes, you can use your VIP pass on the first day and there is a separate line for anyone with VIP passes.

Also in London, they started having previously unannounced late night openings towards the end of the exhibition, so maybe they'll do that later on in NYC too.

Exhibitionism NYC Date
Posted by: joshbg2k ()
Date: October 24, 2016 02:09

When is the opening celebration?

Re: Exhibitionism NYC Date
Posted by: Bobbyb98 ()
Date: October 24, 2016 04:47

I believe it's November 11th...

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3536373839404142434445...LastNext
Current Page: 40 of 77

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1824
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home