Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 77
Re: The Rolling Stones Exhibitionism
Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: April 12, 2016 18:08

odean73
Anybody reckon its worth buying the VIP pass?

Allows you more flexibility and you can see it twice on separate days... I say yes.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: April 12, 2016 19:08

His Majesty
odean73

Allows you more flexibility and you can see it twice on separate days... I say yes.

Thanks.

Posted by: mrsw ()
Date: April 12, 2016 20:16

The VIP pass is great.Got there at 11 on day of opening and just walked straight in !

Posted by: basti ()
Date: April 12, 2016 20:48

more pictured from Merch available ?

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: April 12, 2016 21:23

mrsw
The VIP pass is great.Got there at 11 on day of opening and just walked straight in !

I mean, as I'm a student i could barely afford the regular entrance fee hahah but I only had to wait about 20 minutes in the queue and it was no problem at all. If you're not on a budget go for VIP but honestly you're basically getting the same thing with a regular ticket (minus the opportunity to go back again which I don't think is necessary if you spend as much time in there as I did).

Date: April 12, 2016 23:37

alieb
mrsw

I mean, as I'm a student i could barely afford the regular entrance fee hahah but I only had to wait about 20 minutes in the queue and it was no problem at all. If you're not on a budget go for VIP but honestly you're basically getting the same thing with a regular ticket (minus the opportunity to go back again which I don't think is necessary if you spend as much time in there as I did).

Thanks.

Posted by: Socrates1 ()
Date: April 13, 2016 01:52

Thanks for all the pics and updates from Exhibitionism!

Posted by: Delta ()
Date: April 13, 2016 02:23

Any chance of it being held over past September?

Date: April 13, 2016 02:43

Delta
Any chance of it being held over past September?

pretty sure it's going to NYC in September so no

Posted by: MidnightGambler ()
Date: April 13, 2016 10:07

My friends Betty and Philippe from Paris were in London.

Betty took this little movie. Philippe got autographs from Keith, Mick and Charlie.

Look and enjoy, this is just amazing.

[youtu.be]

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: April 13, 2016 11:06

Haha - that video is a nice reminder of that evening's excitement (and I can spot myself in it, too!). Thanks for posting and congratulations to your lucky friend on the autographs.

Date: April 13, 2016 11:28

thumbs up

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: April 13, 2016 14:17

Great to watch the little clips. great enthusiasm from the fans. Gives me chills to see the boys.
Jeroen

EXHIBITIONISM photography
Posted by: ClashMusic ()
Date: April 13, 2016 13:39

Stylish snaps + a full guide for those who haven't made it down it (or those who have, and want a recap...)

clashmusic.com/features/some-kind-of-fashion-the-rolling-stones

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: April 13, 2016 18:02

His Majesty
odean73

And the VIP pass lanyard itself is a very nice piece of memorabilia!

Date: April 13, 2016 19:24

TooTough
His Majesty
odean73

And the VIP pass lanyard itself is a very nice piece of memorabilia!

Thanks, did think about that.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: April 13, 2016 21:35

Bought a ticket for the exhibition today. Really looking forward to it. Is there any unique items worth buying in the store? Considering whether I should take an empty suitcase with me on the flight to London just in case!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-13 23:34 by The Worst..

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: April 14, 2016 03:52

Bought my ticket this morning. Making the trip at the end of May. Maybe will see some of you.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 14, 2016 15:00

I saw a picture with Ian Stewart's "log books" from the SG, ER and TY sessions, mouth watering stuff...are there any details on show from inside these log books apart from the SG Index already posted here ? Thanks !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Testify ()
Date: April 14, 2016 18:04

odean73
Testify
Great James Bay !!!
hot smiley
James Bay I remember playing with Ronnie Wood and it was fantastic!
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: April 14, 2016 22:27

Great video, thank you. It's amazing the technology that now that links us together and lets us see things like that.
It's fascinating how these four men naturally join together arm in arm for photographs. They've spent their entire lives doing that.
All that attention and people clamoring, I think I would find it a bit frightening and not want to do it.

MidnightGambler

Betty took this little movie. Philippe got autographs from Keith, Mick and Charlie.

[youtu.be]

Posted by: bmandolini ()
Date: April 15, 2016 12:07

Hello to all. Last week I was in London for a few days and I visited "Exhibitionism" at the Saatchi Gallery. At the end of the path, they gave me the 3D glasses to see anything. To my great astonishment they showed the video of the song Satisfaction performed at Hyde Park in 2013. The images were incredibly realistic and exceptional sound. The result is that I cried with emotion. I wanted to have more information on this 3D version and whether it will in the future on the market because I want it. Thank you all.

Satisfaction 3D on Rolling Stones Exhibitionism
Date: April 15, 2016 11:40

Hello to all. Last week I was in London for a few days and I visited "Exhibitionism" at the Saatchi Gallery. At the end of the path, they gave me the 3D glasses to see anything. To my great astonishment they showed the video of the song Satisfaction performed at Hyde Park in 2013. The images were incredibly realistic and exceptional sound. The result is that I cried with emotion. I wanted to have more information on this 3D version and whether it will in the future on the market because I want it. Thank you all.

BettoStone from Italy

Re: Satisfaction 3D on Rolling Stones Exhibitionism
Date: April 15, 2016 11:42

There is more info on 3D-stuff in the Exhibitionism thread.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: April 15, 2016 12:10

Satisfaction 3D:

Video-Director Paul Dugdale (who has filmed Hyde Park 2013) likes the 3D-version: [dugdaleblog.com] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-15 12:20 by Irix.

Posted by: keef62 ()
Date: April 15, 2016 13:00

Hi everyone, have booked a trip to London on May 11th to visit the Exhibition, will I be able to buy tickets at the door or is it advisable to pre order ? Any advise or suggestions very welcome, Many Thanks

Posted by: mrsw ()
Date: April 15, 2016 13:16

would pre order if possiblex

Date: April 15, 2016 14:31

wonderboy
Great video, thank you. It's amazing the technology that now that links us together and lets us see things like that.
It's fascinating how these four men naturally join together arm in arm for photographs. They've spent their entire lives doing that.
All that attention and people clamoring, I think I would find it a bit frightening and not want to do it.

MidnightGambler

[youtu.be]

It was a bit frightening to be on the other side trying to get an autograph with a guy at the back constantly squishing me in his attempt to strong arm his way to the front lol at least the Stones have body guards

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: April 15, 2016 15:23

Irix
Satisfaction 3D:

Video-Director Paul Dugdale (who has filmed Hyde Park 2013) likes the 3D-version: [dugdaleblog.com] .

His idea of "thunderous volume" isn't mine - or maybe my ears have finally gone...

Date: April 15, 2016 17:09

You can buy the ticket on place but only cash.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 77

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1913
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home