Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
South America 2015..
Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: June 30, 2015 11:00

Looks like this will be CONFIRMED SOON (God willing; good health for all; no SNAFUs; no FUBARs):
Rolling Stones are making plans to play South America in November 2015.

The rumour about Lima - 23 November, 2015 was posted on IORR before (by Cristiano?) but is now also mentioned by my source which is of course the one and only Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-30 11:50 by Dreamer.

Re: South America 2015..?
Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: June 30, 2015 11:07

yep

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: June 30, 2015 11:07

say hi to your mountie police friend please.

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: June 30, 2015 11:37

Turner68
say hi to your mountie police friend please.

I will Turner68.
Occasionally she still reads some stuff here so maybe she's saying hi to you too at this moment.

Re: South America 2015..
Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: June 30, 2015 12:41

i didn't understand if they will finally play argentina in their next South american tour

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: June 30, 2015 14:20

andrea66
i didn't understand if they will finally play argentina in their next South american tour

They will. At least two times in Buenos Aires as things stand right now. End of October - first weeks of November.

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: June 30, 2015 14:24

MoreFastNumbers
andrea66

They will. At least two times in Buenos Aires as things stand right now. End of October - first weeks of November.

Source?

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: June 30, 2015 14:30

MoreFastNumbers
andrea66

Source?

Reliable. Trust me! winking smiley Anyway they will announce it all within a month or so.

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: June 30, 2015 14:37

MoreFastNumbers
MoreFastNumbers
andrea66

Source?

Reliable. Trust me! winking smiley Anyway they will announce it all within a month or so.

Aha, thanks Keith

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: June 30, 2015 14:41

What are those sources saying about mid-July til October. London possible?

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: June 30, 2015 16:03

MoreFastNumbers
MoreFastNumbers
andrea66

Source?

Keep your eyes tuned to The LA Beat. I may have tangible info much sooner. Everyone but Mick has signed on.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: June 30, 2015 16:08

roller99
MoreFastNumbers
MoreFastNumbers
andrea66

Source?

Keep your eyes tuned to The LA Beat. I may have tangible info much sooner. Everyone but Mick has signed on.

Do you know if this will basically be the 15 shows tour that was expected for February/March or if it will be different, shorter or longer?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 30, 2015 18:43

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 30, 2015 20:21

See you all again in South America.
Looking forward to seeing Cristiano again and all the other great fans from South America.
The Rolling Stones are on a roll and in top form on this tour, and South America will be a perfect end to a great year.
London may beckon (I hope ) ,in between, but 2015 is a great year for the fans and the band. thumbs up

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: June 30, 2015 20:26

Please let this be true,my friends are going over to the States this weekend to see the Detroit and Buffalo shows and I can't go as I am not allowed into America so I am waiting for this South America tour please please please

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 30, 2015 20:35

Strange that Mick is the only one who hasn't signed on for SA. I would have thought he would be leading the pack on this one. Perhaps some business consideration and he doesn't want to commit until the minute details are worked out. confused smiley

Posted by: Sandy Beach ()
Date: June 30, 2015 20:39

If the dream come true, then this leg will be named " Latin American Tour".

Chile
Argentina
Uruguay
Brasil
Colombia ?
Perú
Costa Rica
CUBA ? With the Stones all is possible.
México

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: June 30, 2015 21:38

What about the dates????

Posted by: paulorrenato ()
Date: July 1, 2015 01:43

In portuguese: A Popload teve acesso a informações de bastidores envolvendo toda a negociação e a primeira certeza é que ficou acertado entre os produtores locais e o staff da banda que os shows serão em novembro. Caso haja algum tipo de imprevisto, as negociações se encerram e o grupo não vem. Simples assim.

Em nível de Brasil, não estão definidos ainda os locais, mas é certo que a banda toca no país entre os dias 15 e 24 de novembro, começando provavelmente por Porto Alegre, passando por Rio e São Paulo, podendo se estender para outras cidades.

Posted by: Olly ()
Date: July 1, 2015 02:00

Nate
Please let this be true,my friends are going over to the States this weekend to see the Detroit and Buffalo shows and I can't go as I am not allowed into America so I am waiting for this South America tour please please please

Nate thumbs up

Hi Nate,

It's none of my business, but would you be willing to give any suggestion as to why?

I ask of sheer curiosity; the way you word it sounds so ominous.

I've never been to America, so don't know what type of thing prevents one from travelling there.

Olly.

Date: July 1, 2015 04:10

Naturalust
Strange that Mick is the only one who hasn't signed on for SA. I would have thought he would be leading the pack on this one. Perhaps some business consideration and he doesn't want to commit until the minute details are worked out. confused smiley

That I don't know. I personally think they are going to do it, Mick probably is just being a pain. you are probably right though.

Date: July 1, 2015 04:28

crawdaddy
See you all again in South America.
Looking forward to seeing Cristiano again and all the other great fans from South America.
The Rolling Stones are on a roll and in top form on this tour, and South America will be a perfect end to a great year.
London may beckon (I hope ) ,in between, but 2015 is a great year for the fans and the band. thumbs up

Hey, crawdaddy! It will be great to meet you and other IORRians again in SA. thumbs up

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: July 1, 2015 09:23

paulorrenato
In portuguese: A Popload teve acesso a informações de bastidores envolvendo toda a negociação e a primeira certeza é que ficou acertado entre os produtores locais e o staff da banda que os shows serão em novembro. Caso haja algum tipo de imprevisto, as negociações se encerram e o grupo não vem. Simples assim.

Em nível de Brasil, não estão definidos ainda os locais, mas é certo que a banda toca no país entre os dias 15 e 24 de novembro, começando provavelmente por Porto Alegre, passando por Rio e São Paulo, podendo se estender para outras cidades.

Can someone translate this to English?

Date: July 1, 2015 09:50

spunky
Can someone translate this to English?

"Popload (a brazilian website) had access to infos regarding the negotiations and we're sure that an arrangement has been made between local promoters and the band' staff for the concerts being held in November. If any unforeseen, the negotiations will be closed and the band won't come. Simple as that.

There's no places confirmed yet, but they might play between November 15 and November 24, starting probably in Porto Alegre then Rio and Sao Paulo, possibly extending the tour to other cities."

Actually, these are old news here in SA and it were posted last year, on December 17.

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: July 1, 2015 10:27

Sandy Beach

Chile
Argentina
Uruguay
Brasil
Colombia ?
Perú
Costa Rica
México

No Cuba (too early), No Costa Rica (size), add in Uraguay. Maybe Mexico but unlikely. My estimate only.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: July 1, 2015 10:35

Posted by Voodoo Chile In Wonderland on ROCKS OFF:

There will be 16 shows from late October to the first week of December or some shows will be in January.

•Argentina (3)
•Brasil (4)
•Chile (2)
•Colombia (1)
•Costa Rica (1)
•México (2)
•Perú (1)
•Uruguay (2)

[rocksoff.org]

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: July 1, 2015 10:42

thecitadel
Sandy Beach

Chile
Argentina
Uruguay
Brasil
Colombia ?
Perú
Costa Rica
México

No Cuba (too early), No Costa Rica (size), add in Uraguay. Maybe Mexico but unlikely. My estimate only.

...definitely Cuba. Fits right in what's left of that typical Rolling Stones 'aura' (and I'm thinking likewise 'bout Mexico, btw);
and "too early", you say?! Let's be frank: how many more years & opportunities do you think this band has left to play there...!? Nàh - they'll play Cuba.
(I think. smoking smiley )

Date: July 1, 2015 10:47

roller99

...I'm lost, here - this looks like 'just' (no offence...) a blog or something? How can/ would this be instrumental to us in finding out about possible SA-dates?!

(Or do you mean YOU're running that site, and that you'll post your info THERE as soon as you have some, in stead of doing several posts on different forums like IORR etcetera...??)

Date: July 1, 2015 17:13

RoughJusticeOnYa
roller99

...I'm lost, here - this looks like 'just' (no offence...) a blog or something? How can/ would this be instrumental to us in finding out about possible SA-dates?!

(Or do you mean YOU're running that site, and that you'll post your info THERE as soon as you have some, in stead of doing several posts on different forums like IORR etcetera...??)

That is exactly what it means. I'll post there and link back to it.

Date: July 1, 2015 17:23

roller99
RoughJusticeOnYa
roller99

That is exactly what it means. I'll post there and link back to it.

thumbs up smileys with beer

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1973
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home