Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425
Current Page: 25 of 25
Re: Kansas City MO USA 27-June-2015 Rolling Stones live show updates
Posted by: Freejack ()
Date: July 1, 2015 05:16

cmc
mstmst
OK - this was just over the top.....
..........and it was just jaw-dropping - one for the ages

thumbs upsmileys with beer
smoking smiley It was smokin!

Posted by: Freejack ()
Date: July 1, 2015 05:22

I will post a full CD of this show within the next 2 days. It's a great audience recording.

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: July 1, 2015 05:52

They played all nine songs from second cd of hot rocks at this show, that's kind of a rare event. I know they did it in Philly in '02

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: July 1, 2015 08:30

mstmst
OK - this was just over the top - saw Dallas - fantastic show - then KC (home town) - and they burned the place to the ground. What made this so compelling was the joy and good feelings displayed throughout the show - smiles all around and great interactions. Agree the SFM was an epic performance - but too many high points to list. Seeing them operate at this level is amazing - they were shit-hot and they know it. Although Ron gets the big solos - what made this for me was Keith showing the swagger again and of course the BIG riffs. I had no idea going in that this would be the ultimate blowout it was. Much more than a well deserved victory lap. They can still bring it. All my peeps that were there at Arrowhead 40 yrs ago were there on Saturday, and it was just jaw-dropping - one for the ages
I agree1 Once Keef gets into the Funk Bop which he doesn't every concert. That's when you get the best Rolling Stones Concert's which he did in KC!!!That said he becomes a whole another animal and things go through the %$^&%$& Ruff.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-01 08:37 by stonesfrkk.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: July 1, 2015 10:15

relms
cmc
relms
Did anyone who went to the Kansas City show see or buy this poster or shirt design at the show?

We saw that poster at one of the tents. Interesting - they were not numbered. (The posters we saw were not numbered. Possibly others were?)
Thank you for the info. That is interesting about the numbering, I wonder what is up with that?

I purchased the poster and it was not numbered. The tongue poster with the team
colors were numbered. Personally I prefer the "unique" posters over the tongue.

Posted by: relms ()
Date: July 1, 2015 10:33

swimtothemoon
relms
cmc
relms
Did anyone who went to the Kansas City show see or buy this poster or shirt design at the show?

We saw that poster at one of the tents. Interesting - they were not numbered. (The posters we saw were not numbered. Possibly others were?)
Thank you for the info. That is interesting about the numbering, I wonder what is up with that?

I purchased the poster and it was not numbered. The tongue poster with the team
colors were numbered. Personally I prefer the "unique" posters over the tongue.
Thank you for the information. I agree with you 110% about this one over the racing stripes tongues.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-01 10:34 by relms.

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: July 1, 2015 11:03

maumau
MizzAmandaJonez

Like most, I was completely blown away with SFM. The intensity and passion from Mick and Keith was electrifying, at a level higher than I've seen them at in recent tours. That song was worth the whole trip there (...) I can't wait to see a good video of that performance and hopefully it can capture what I experienced as that was one of those special Stones experiences we all keep coming back for.

Chelskeith

there you go
[www.youtube.com]

enjoy again smiling smiley

Man, that was coming from another universe for sure.
May I make a kind observation towards Chuck? I think his work towards the end did
justice to the song. It's hard to capture the sound Dave Mason and Nicky Hopkins provided
to the original studio track, but I liked what I heard from Chuck in this video.

And Keith and Mick, hell yeah! No words can describe what they did here. Just turn
up the volume and let yourself get carried away.

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: July 1, 2015 16:14

cmc
relms

The souvenir stands were very annoying, each had something different, if you hadn't have looked online to see what was available and just went to the first tent you may have been very disappointed. I went to 4-6 tents, waited in line at 2 of them to get 2 different shirts (one for me and one for my kid).

Had to forego another $11 beer it took so long in order to not miss the opener. smileys with beer

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: July 2, 2015 00:44

marcovandereijk
maumau
MizzAmandaJonez

Like most, I was completely blown away with SFM. The intensity and passion from Mick and Keith was electrifying, at a level higher than I've seen them at in recent tours. That song was worth the whole trip there (...) I can't wait to see a good video of that performance and hopefully it can capture what I experienced as that was one of those special Stones experiences we all keep coming back for.

Chelskeith
I agree that was amazing imo!!!there were some point's at the end that Chuck made it sound like the album!

there you go
[www.youtube.com]

enjoy again smiling smiley

Man, that was coming from another universe for sure.
May I make a kind observation towards Chuck? I think his work towards the end did
justice to the song. It's hard to capture the sound Dave Mason and Nicky Hopkins provided
to the original studio track, but I liked what I heard from Chuck in this video.

And Keith and Mick, hell yeah! No words can describe what they did here. Just turn
up the volume and let yourself get carried away.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-02 00:46 by stonesfrkk.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425
Current Page: 25 of 25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1696
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home