Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 25
Re: Kansas City MO USA 27-June-2015 Rolling Stones live show updates
Posted by: Brstonesfan ()
Date: June 28, 2015 07:46

RRMan13
I am far from an insider but I do have access. And after seeing them about 300 times since 1968 I guess it kinda makes me an insider a little. Does having cell numbers make you an insider or just an arrogant sorry ass bragger. I worked for a big name entertainer as a personal assistant and scheduler/pr for 3 tours. You get to meet a lot of people and tour managers.Like I said its not who you are its who you know. The Stones are right now as good as they were 20 years ago. Maybe better. I am continually amazed by their high level of performances and I have seen the since 68.I hope when I am 70 plus I am half what they are at their age. Truly the Greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World.And thanks to all on IORR who post the periscope links. You can now watch every show. How good is that.To all the IORR members thanks for all the help. You know who you are.

Well said...

Posted by: JadedFaded ()

I am not now nor will I ever be a VIP. I have been supporting this band for 43 years with my own hard-earned cash buying concert tickets, t-shirts and recordings. It has been a fair exchange.

Posted by: waterrats ()

RRMan13
I am far from an insider but I do have access. And after seeing them about 300 times since 1968 I guess it kinda makes me an insider a little. Does having cell numbers make you an insider or just an arrogant sorry ass bragger. I worked for a big name entertainer as a personal assistant and scheduler/pr for 3 tours. You get to meet a lot of people and tour managers.Like I said its not who you are its who you know. The Stones are right now as good as they were 20 years ago. Maybe better. I am continually amazed by their high level of performances and I have seen the since 68.I hope when I am 70 plus I am half what they are at their age. Truly the Greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World.And thanks to all on IORR who post the periscope links. You can now watch every show. How good is that.To all the IORR members thanks for all the help. You know who you are.

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 28, 2015 07:47

midimannz
Cristiano Radtke
Covering the #rollingstones here at Arrowhead. Legendary...awesome show

[twitter.com]

Wow, a feed from there would be nice !

Maybe one day, that's where it'll go, live paid feed from the cameras for the price of a ticket.
Choose your own view.... REAL pay per view

That's what Grateful Dead are doing for their last concerts in USA, isn't it?

Posted by: RRMan13 ()
Date: June 28, 2015 07:48

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-28 09:23 by RRMan13.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: June 28, 2015 07:49

Beast of Burden was an absolute highlight...RW was amazing....they should play less warhorses and more from their catalogue with RW..he's the difference maker right now...still got it!

Posted by: bart-man ()
Date: June 28, 2015 07:50

Great setlist. I would love to hear Kansas City

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-28 09:02 by bart-man.

Date: June 28, 2015 07:51

Rich Sugg/KC Star

Posted by: Lipsgogreen ()
Date: June 28, 2015 07:51

RRMan13

WE are in agreement. The Stones are fantastic. Another wonderful show in KC.
Mick and the boys deliver again. I am just a fan. I am always willing to pay for the Stones.

I got Satisfied tonight.

Tim

Date: June 28, 2015 07:53

Rich Sugg/KC Star

MORE PICS HERE: [www.kansascity.com]

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: June 28, 2015 07:54

They really are the greatest rock stars in the world! And tbey do not need to declare it on stage!>grinning smiley<

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: June 28, 2015 07:54

RRMan13
Please do not give the app owners any ideas. This Periscope app in 2 years will be pay per view and you will be paying to use it and to watch it. When it sells and it will the app owners will become rich and the buyers will monetize it and also become rich. Sooner than we want we will be paying for what we are now getting for free.

It already sold - for 100 million - to Twitter. The business model will be ads and sponsored feeds most likely.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: June 28, 2015 07:56

Nice jacket, Mick! Haven't seen that one before.

Date: June 28, 2015 07:57

Mick's blue and black shirt is so cool looking.

Tim

Date: June 28, 2015 08:00

Just for the record, here's a pic showing the back seats:

[twitter.com]

Posted by: DrPete ()
Date: June 28, 2015 08:00

God they sounded AMAZING. Mick and Charlie always do but I've seen Keith struggle and Ronnie forget he was a guitar player before BUT tonight was the best I've ever see Ronnie play in now my 8th concert since 81 and Keith was his fabulous best! Love Live the Rolling Stones!!

Date: June 28, 2015 08:02

Yes, that was a good one tonight. Everyone on form at the same time.

Posted by: RRMan13 ()
Date: June 28, 2015 08:03

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-28 09:23 by RRMan13.

Date: June 28, 2015 08:04

On to Raleigh.

See You There.

Tim

Date: June 28, 2015 08:08

RRMan13
100 mil was a steal. I figure Twitter either does as you say or they sell it for a huge profit. Maybe a subscription fee per month. It will not stay free forever. Remember the good old days of Napster.LOL
I dont know much about such things, but 100 mil does sound kind of low. Did not Uber just sell for around 1 billion dollars?

Date: June 28, 2015 08:15

Cristiano Radtke

[twitter.com]

It looks full to me. I think the empty seats that posters refer to are two section of unsold seats behind the towers and stacks that are on the infield.
Other than that I see the stadium pretty full to the top.

Am I not seeing it correctly?

Tim

Date: June 28, 2015 08:18

Thank you and goodnight!

Date: June 28, 2015 08:23

bart-man
Great stelt. I would love to hear Kansas City

I think you still can hear it from RS periscope feed: [www.periscope.tv]

Date: June 28, 2015 08:27

Lipsgogreen
RRMan13
100 mil was a steal. I figure Twitter either does as you say or they sell it for a huge profit. Maybe a subscription fee per month. It will not stay free forever. Remember the good old days of Napster.LOL
I dont know much about such things, but 100 mil does sound kind of low. Did not Uber just sell for around 1 billion dollars?

Nope. Worth much more and still independent

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 28, 2015 08:39

So it didn't get up at 4.30 this time, hehe... Looks like it was a great show with some good periscopinh again, well done! I was thinking that if it was McCartney he'd play the Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey medley from Beatles for Sales but the Stones did it too, guys are on a roll, hopeful for Europe 2016 again ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: June 28, 2015 08:42

gotdablouse
So it didn't get up at 4.30 this time, hehe... Looks like it was a great show with some good periscopinh again, well done! I was thinking that if it was McCartney he'd play the Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey medley from Beatles for Sales but the Stones did it too, guys are on a roll, hopeful for Europe 2016 again ;-)

here's mccartney doing just that last year: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-28 08:47 by Turner68.

Posted by: vibrolux ()
Date: June 28, 2015 08:42

Just got back to my hotel room from this show. I'll send a full report to BV tomorrow, but this was a kick ass show. I shot a decent video of "Kansas City" and I'll get that up on YouTube if no one has a better one.

Keith went nuts on Street Fighting Man. I've never seen him play it with that much fury. The whole band played with extra intensity. I doubt that it was because Rod Stewart was in the first row in the lower section, but for some reason, they played with such intensity that the wheels came off a couple times, but I'll take this one with pleasure, mistakes and all.

Posted by: GlimmerGirl24 ()
Date: June 28, 2015 08:43

Lipsgogreen
Cristiano Radtke

[twitter.com]

It looks full to me. I think the empty seats that posters refer to are two section of unsold seats behind the towers and stacks that are on the infield.
Other than that I see the stadium pretty full to the top.

Am I not seeing it correctly?

Tim

In the college bleacher stadiums they have been selling the corner sections and the stage is further from the 50 yard line with lots of empty space at the back of the field. The bleacher rows average 3/4 full. In the NFL stadiums with seats, the stage is closer to the 50 yard line and the corner sections are empty. Although Pittsburgh sold more of the corner seats than Kansas City - but it looks like Kansas City removed the front side field sections and didn't move the stage as close to the 50 yard line as it was in Pittsburgh.

There's a bit of smoke and mirrors going on to make the stadiums look fuller than they are.

If you're in a NFL stadium and the sound is awful at your assigned seat - move to the corners with the empty rows - the sound should be better there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-28 10:47 by GlimmerGirl24.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: June 28, 2015 08:52

vibrolux
Just got back to my hotel room from this show. I'll send a full report to BV tomorrow, but this was a kick ass show. I shot a decent video of "Kansas City" and I'll get that up on YouTube if no one has a better one.

Keith went nuts on Street Fighting Man. I've never seen him play it with that much fury. The whole band played with extra intensity. I doubt that it was because Rod Stewart was in the first row in the lower section, but for some reason, they played with such intensity that the wheels came off a couple times, but I'll take this one with pleasure, mistakes and all.

I, for one, would LOVE to see your video please!
Thanks from New Zealand

Posted by: vibrolux ()
Date: June 28, 2015 08:58

I'll post it tomorrow when I get home.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1669
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home