Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Pittsburgh Song Vote Question
Posted by: lamemodem2 ()
Date: June 25, 2015 19:39

My seat at the show was in the first lower bowl section on Ronnie's side. I couldn't see the main screen at all. During the song vote I thought I heard Jagger say something about "Here are the songs you could vote for ... no, that's not right ... THESE are the songs you could vote for and the winner is...."

Did anyone see what happened? Did they put up the wrong list of songs? When I voted before the show All Down the Line was one of the choices. I heard them soundcheck PIB, the winner, so I was wondering what was up when ADTL was the third song played.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-25 19:40 by lamemodem2.

Re: Pittsburgh Song Vote Question
Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 25, 2015 23:35

Look here at 10:40. I can't make out what it is

[www.youtube.com]

Date: June 26, 2015 04:27

Hey, thanks for the link. I'd been looking for PIB videos, but didn't find any with the vote.

Posted by: jossiansdad ()
Date: June 26, 2015 06:54

They put something up that was a joke. Can't remember what it was though. That was why he said "those aren't the songs."

Date: June 26, 2015 19:46

jossiansdad
They put something up that was a joke. Can't remember what it was though.

Ah, ok, it's starting to make more sense. I looked at the video More Hot Rocks linked and couldn't make out what was on the screen. But now with your comment I'm wondering if they were food boxes or packaged goods from Pittsburgh? The top right image looks like a jar of something. And the bottom left looks like a box of macaroni and cheese.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 26, 2015 20:32

Maybe Heinz products?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1794
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home