Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Pittsburgh web vote
Posted by: mjmjr ()
Date: June 20, 2015 21:00

Hope it shows up soon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-22 01:40 by bv.

Re: Pittsburgh web vote????
Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: June 20, 2015 21:17

If it does show up today, then it means they actually decided to do a real web vote. At each show the web vote options appear on the screen and you are asked to vote... The only people who see those screens are the folks at the stadium. As opposed to all of us online voting as much as possible for the 1/2 lesser played songs for several days.

They really should put 8 songs up there, all rare. None of this YGMR stuff. Star Star, Respectable, Factory Girl, Let It Bleed... that stuff needs to be on the list.

I also wonder if we're missing some of those classic songs due to Mick and the lyrics. In Nashville Mick never once sang BITCH. He introduced the song as BIT and then during the chorus we all heard BIT. No Bitch. Wonder if he's going soft on the audience. If he can't sing Bitch, then he certainly can't sing Star Star. I am sure I am wrong and just misheard..

Posted by: taz22 ()
Date: June 20, 2015 21:22

How was She's So Cold at the show it was played? I remember Mick completely messing up the SSC lyrics to it in Ottawa in 2005. Just a huge train wreck!

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 20, 2015 21:43

Definitely sounded like Mick introduced the song as Bit. Strange that but I actually do hear "Bitch" a couple times in Nashville, certainly not with the conviction it deserves considering it's the name of the song. Hard to imagine Mick going soft in any case.

I actually like the idea of the song vote only being done on site. Let the people there choose the tune although with live periscope feeds it's still possible some outsiders could vote. winking smiley Perhaps they too realized an early web vote didn't really represent the individual audiences.

peace

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 20, 2015 23:00

Song Vote Pittsburgh:

- Paint It Black

- Shattered

- All Down The Line

- Ain't Too Proud To Beg

[www.rollingstones.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-20 23:01 by Irix.

Posted by: psustoned ()
Date: June 20, 2015 23:05

This was easy for me...Ain't Too Proud To Beg was my vote. I say Shattered wins.

Posted by: glimmerkkp ()
Date: June 20, 2015 23:10

Shattered smoking smiley

-----------------------------

[glimmerkkp.blogspot.com]

Posted by: portlandphil ()
Date: June 20, 2015 23:15

Ain't To Proud To Beg. Curious to see what they play at today's sound check. Hope everyone has a great time in Pittsburg tonight!

Date: June 20, 2015 23:16

psustoned
This was easy for me...Ain't Too Proud To Beg was my vote. I say Shattered wins.

ditto.

peace

Posted by: TheBlockbuster ()
Date: June 20, 2015 23:16

AIN'T TOO PROUD TO BEG

FIRST TIME SINCE 2007 I BELIEVE.

Posted by: taz22 ()
Date: June 20, 2015 23:17

Stonesdoug from Shidoobee is attending this show, his only one this tour....I'm gonna say Shattered gets played!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 20, 2015 23:18

Ain't too proud to Beg

Posted by: josepi ()
Date: June 20, 2015 23:18

voted Ain't too Proud to Beg. Off to the show now. Pittsburgh has been a glorious host so far!

Posted by: MacLaurens ()
Date: June 21, 2015 18:36

Does the web voting close when the band enters the stage or just when the song before the request song is finished? Because All Down The Line was played as the 3rd song in Pittsburgh and it was one of the songs we could pick in the voting.

It is clear that the voting is rigged, when would Mick have the time to decide if All Down The Line will be played as the 3rd song or as the request song? It's a little blunder...

Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: June 21, 2015 19:09

What a stupid deal......ADTL has been solid 3 hole material, ATPTB has sucked since 76'......wanted Shattered, knew I wouldn't get it. The song "vote" is a farce.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 21, 2015 19:26

I can't say for sure that the web vote is staged but one thing is sure: They rehearse the "web vote song" a couple of hours before the gig. So it's, in any case, no use in voting the show day...

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 21, 2015 19:44

Stoneage
I can't say for sure that the web vote is staged but one thing is sure: They rehearse the "web vote song" a couple of hours before the gig. So it's, in any case, no use in voting the show day...

I remember reading that they checked at least 3 of the song votes for Nashville.......I don't know about yesterday but it does seem pointless putting ADTL in to vote for as it's been in P3 for a few shows now.......confused smiley

Date: June 21, 2015 20:34

EddieByword
Stoneage

I remember reading that they checked at least 3 of the song votes for Nashville.......I don't know about yesterday but it does seem pointless putting ADTL in to vote for as it's been in P3 for a few shows now.......confused smiley

Almost as though they couldn't be bothered to come up with a song they WEREN'T playing! I told my son to pray for YGMR.......I haven't dug LSTNT since 81'.

Date: June 21, 2015 20:43

Oh.....and some of the Pittsburgh It's had a PIB theme.

Pittsburgh song vote
Date: June 20, 2015 23:55

[www.rollingstones.com]

Paint It Black

Shattered.......for me..

All Down The Line

Ain't Too Proud To Beg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-20 23:56 by EddieByword.

Re: Pittsburgh song vote
Posted by: HearMeKnockin ()
Date: June 21, 2015 00:08

Ain't Too Proud To Beg! thumbs up

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: June 21, 2015 00:15

Dumb vote. Ain't Too Proud to Beg just for something new. Won't win.

Posted by: lamemodem2 ()
Date: June 21, 2015 00:18

They already sound checked the winner. I guess there was an hour to vote.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 21, 2015 00:40

lamemodem2

They already sound checked the winner.

PIB according to the wish lists on [Twitter.com] .... winking smiley

Posted by: Jon Lasaa ()
Date: June 21, 2015 00:48

Hi all.

My vote has been for AinĀ“t too proud to beg

Date: June 21, 2015 00:57

Strange the song vote was only up for about an hour and they are already rehearsing Paint It Black. That had to be a screw up.

peace

Date: June 21, 2015 01:32

EddieByword
[www.rollingstones.com]

Paint It Black

Shattered.......for me..

All Down The Line

Ain't Too Proud To Beg

Weak list of choices. "All Down the Line" is already a regular song on this tour. They could just play it in the # 3 slot and not involve it in the "vote".

Date: June 21, 2015 01:36

Winning Ugly VXII
EddieByword
[www.rollingstones.com]

Paint It Black

Shattered.......for me..

All Down The Line

Ain't Too Proud To Beg

Weak list of choices. "All Down the Line" is already a regular song on this tour. They could just play it in the # 3 slot and not involve it in the "vote".

Too right.....

I'll be really impressed when it's

Let it loose
TWFNO
Tie you up (the pain of love)
& Winter........................or such like

The trouble is, I guess, if they did that all they'd get is a few hundred votes from regulars at the various fan forums..............confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-21 03:05 by EddieByword.

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: June 21, 2015 02:52

maybe they'll just play one of these instead of all down the line

Posted by: lamemodem2 ()
Date: June 21, 2015 07:24

So, I had seats on the side of the stage(could just see Charlie!). I couldn't see the list of songs during the results part. I thought Mick said something about it being the wrong list of songs? Did anyone notice? I was confused when they played All Down the Line early on.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1889
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home