Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819
Current Page: 19 of 19
Re: Pittsburgh PA USA 20-June-2015 Rolling Stones live show updates
Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: June 23, 2015 05:15

What location did other Lucky Dippers get? Mine were Sec 509 Row JJ. Obstructed view.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: June 23, 2015 05:40

My 2nd concert of this leg and 18 concert since '12. They played great, setlist was awesome as always.

The crowd sucked, at least in my section of F2. People hardly even cheered and little to no dancing. So I cheered even louder than normal and danced my skinny white ass off.

Whoever was in Section F2 Row 15 ??Seats 10-15?? You and your family were @#$%&' obnoxious and very rude. Your little tongue signs that you guys were constantly waving in the air did nothing except block the view of the people behind you. 15 rows back and how small they were, the band wasn't seeing them. Second was the daughter. For the first half of the show. She stood on her seat and with her back to the stage kept yelling for us to cheer. Even while they were playing. Then during Moonlight Mile, she started yelling that we don't even know what record this song is on and so on. Then her old man pulled out a reefer. After that she sat down and was a zombie.

Luckily the signs did block my view and the girl's cheerleading was spread across their 5 seats. So it wasn't bad for me. I feel bad for the couple to my right and further down.

Date: June 23, 2015 10:19

MingSubu
My 2nd concert of this leg and 18 concert since '12. They played great, setlist was awesome as always.

The crowd sucked, at least in my section of F2. People hardly even cheered and little to no dancing. So I cheered even louder than normal and danced my skinny white ass off.

Whoever was in Section F2 Row 15 ??Seats 10-15?? You and your family were @#$%&' obnoxious and very rude. Your little tongue signs that you guys were constantly waving in the air did nothing except block the view of the people behind you. 15 rows back and how small they were, the band wasn't seeing them. Second was the daughter. For the first half of the show. She stood on her seat and with her back to the stage kept yelling for us to cheer. Even while they were playing. Then during Moonlight Mile, she started yelling that we don't even know what record this song is on and so on. Then her old man pulled out a reefer. After that she sat down and was a zombie.

Luckily the signs did block my view and the girl's cheerleading was spread across their 5 seats. So it wasn't bad for me. I feel bad for the couple to my right and further down.

grinning smiley

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 23, 2015 15:40

trainarollin
What location did other Lucky Dippers get? Mine were Sec 509 Row JJ. Obstructed view.

Section 135, I was truly lucky.

Date: June 23, 2015 17:46

Great Show! That version of Midnight Rambler was on point!
I got lucky dips and ended up in section 5 on the floor about 20 rows back from the stage. Friends of mine ended up in section 135.

Date: June 23, 2015 18:36

downrightdisgusted
Great Show! That version of Midnight Rambler was on point!
I got lucky dips and ended up in section 5 on the floor about 20 rows back from the stage. Friends of mine ended up in section 135.

I thought Ronnie kicked ass during this number.

Ronnie has been the MVP since the '12 shows. Sober and a lil firecracker of a wife put some jump in his step. Keep it up!!!

Posted by: WiredWired ()
Date: June 23, 2015 20:11

Stones rocked in Pittsburg and the crowd was great also. I took my 14yr old son and nephew to their first Stones show, and they had a great time! Two new Stones fans!

Charlie was kickin it on-time! (as always).......the concrete floors on the upper sections were swaying with the music......reminds me of Shea Stadium on the Steel Wheels Tour!

Note this is my first time writing to IORR website, but have followed it for many years!

Thanx to BV for the years of updates!!

Fret U Bet!

Posted by: LoveYouLive ()
Date: June 23, 2015 20:36

I got 536 but never even went to my seat. We self upgraded ourselves and ended up in 227 for most of the show. The other thing about the Pittsburgh Lucky Dips was that the tickets were already placed in envelopes by name so it didn't matter when you showed up. That was the case in Nashville.

Posted by: lamemodem2 ()
Date: June 23, 2015 22:52

jahisnotdead
Listening to the show now... really amazing. I thought All Down The Line was really good, nice horn arrangement.

What version of the show are you listening to? The i Phone version? I've been checking Dime and a few other places, but I haven't seen any recordings posted.

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: June 24, 2015 05:06

Here's a few of my Pittsburgh photos. Top fisheye one was taken from my Lucky Dip location. Litho was signed following afternoon by Ronnie. Sometimes you have no control where a signature will land, I was hoping for it to be signed on the bottom since it was a gold pen. Anyways....enjoy.

[/img][/img][/img]
[/img]

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: June 25, 2015 18:13

Stone for a day:

[www.ydr.com]

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: June 25, 2015 22:11

Photos by Jason Merritt, Getty Images

Posted by: Snoopy ()
Date: June 27, 2015 07:33

Final bow, Pittsburgh

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-27 07:40 by Snoopy.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: June 29, 2015 17:57

latebloomer
Perfect night...tired now, but I'll try to write more later. Fun meeting Chris Egan and seeing the happiness that the Stones brought to my sweet son and his friend. Only two dates for me on this tour - Nashville and Pittsburgh - but memories to last a lifetime. Thank you to The Rolling Stones and safe travels everyone.

Great meeting you and your sister too ! I only got back to Cornwall yesterday after The Who in Hyde Park so haven't been on-line for a while. Pittsburgh has to be one of the friendliest Cities in the U.S. I've been to.....certainly had a great time and enjoyed the train to and from New York ! See you next time, wherever that'll be !!

Chriseganstar

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: rockdoc8885 ()
Date: June 29, 2015 21:16

My Lucky dip tickets absolutely sucked, but then again, most of them do. Best bet is to get back up seats or with the money you saved by purchasing lucky dip tickets, go to another show before the tour is over.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 29, 2015 21:34

chriseganstar
latebloomer
Perfect night...tired now, but I'll try to write more later. Fun meeting Chris Egan and seeing the happiness that the Stones brought to my sweet son and his friend. Only two dates for me on this tour - Nashville and Pittsburgh - but memories to last a lifetime. Thank you to The Rolling Stones and safe travels everyone.

Great meeting you and your sister too ! I only got back to Cornwall yesterday after The Who in Hyde Park so haven't been on-line for a while. Pittsburgh has to be one of the friendliest Cities in the U.S. I've been to.....certainly had a great time and enjoyed the train to and from New York ! See you next time, wherever that'll be !!

Chriseganstar

Hey Chris, good to know you are back home safe and sound. I hope you had a blast at The Who concert with crawdaddy, paulywaul, and all the IORRians that were there.
Pittsburgh is great, I can't believe I'd never been there before. Hopefully, I can get back there soon. Also hope to see you on the road again, the next glass of wine is on me. smileys with beer

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: March 24, 2017 20:38

Yes!!! Just gorgeous. I was one happy girl,

Posted by: IrisC ()
Date: March 25, 2017 01:44

This show was on my birthday. Have seen the Stones 43 times since 1975. This was not one of their better shows.

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: March 25, 2017 15:17

Bloody hell.

This is a long show . grinning smiley

Posted by: pt99 ()
Date: March 25, 2017 16:16

rockdoc8885
My Lucky dip tickets absolutely sucked, but then again, most of them do. Best bet is to get back up seats or with the money you saved by purchasing lucky dip tickets, go to another show before the tour is over.
Not true. God them 4 times. Vegas seats. Chicago seats. Pittsburgh seats all fantastic. Milwaukee seats poor

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: March 25, 2017 16:26

IrisC
This show was on my birthday. Have seen the Stones 43 times since 1975. This was not one of their better shows.

I had an absolute blast. Love every show...Some more than others.

Date: March 25, 2017 16:27

God, awesome memories of this day.

Only did lucky dips for Detroit and ended up with decent seats.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819
Current Page: 19 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1441
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home