Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526
Current Page: 26 of 26
Re: Nashville TN USA 17-June-2015 Rolling Stones live show updates
Posted by: swaymusik ()
Date: June 22, 2015 03:09

CloudCat
Question for the Brits:
Is the expression "hotter than a monkey's bum" a common one in the UK?

(I really hope it's just a part of the vernacular, otherwise I'm worried as to how Mick Jagger would know something like that..........)

WOW!
Many Thanks for your kindness & dedication Drake!
Truly amazing show & great recording.

Posted by: swaymusik ()
Date: June 22, 2015 03:11

flacnvinyl
Download link below, but I really need to get it on Wetransfer so that I don't have 2000 people downloading it from my server.

Direct download - http://www.hatfieldmedia.com/2015-06-17-Nashville-TN-Drake-Aud-mp3.zip

I also made a landing page where I will post some more photos etc... http://www.hatfieldmedia.com/rolling-stones-lp-field/

Feel free to share wherever possible. Dimeadozen has become more militant since I first started sharing there. Apparently you can't upload without an MD5 checksum file. Anyone who cares to save me some Google time and provide a quick program/walkthrough on creating that file, will help speed up getting the FLAC out there! Its been since 2006 since I uploaded to DIME!

WOW!
Many Thanks for your kindness & dedication Drake!
Truly amazing show & great recording.

smileys with beer

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: June 22, 2015 05:04

CloudCat
Question for the Brits:
Is the expression "hotter than a monkey's bum" a common one in the UK?

(I really hope it's just a part of the vernacular, otherwise I'm worried as to how Mick Jagger would know something like that..........)

I believe he botched the expression, which may derive from Python or Beyond the Fringe - should be "hot enough to boil a monkey's bum." If that helps...smiling smiley

Gawd, I lurv the Brits!

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: June 22, 2015 18:23

longhorn14
Is there a photo thread yet? I've been too busy to look. Here are a handful of the many I have.

Beautiful photos! Thank you!

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: longhorn14 ()
Date: June 22, 2015 21:16

Niek
longhorn14
Is there a photo thread yet? I've been too busy to look. Here are a handful of the many I have.
...removed photos so page isn't huge...

Of course. I have a ton more, would be happy to retouch and upload them.

-nathan (from austin)

Date: June 22, 2015 21:22

flacnvinyl
Download link below, but I really need to get it on Wetransfer so that I don't have 2000 people downloading it from my server.

Direct download - http://www.hatfieldmedia.com/2015-06-17-Nashville-TN-Drake-Aud-mp3.zip

I also made a landing page where I will post some more photos etc... http://www.hatfieldmedia.com/rolling-stones-lp-field/

Feel free to share wherever possible. Dimeadozen has become more militant since I first started sharing there. Apparently you can't upload without an MD5 checksum file. Anyone who cares to save me some Google time and provide a quick program/walkthrough on creating that file, will help speed up getting the FLAC out there! Its been since 2006 since I uploaded to DIME!

Great stuff, Drake!
It looks like you may be using one of my photos on the back cover, I can get it to you in a higher resolution or RAW if you need it. Glad you liked the photo, it was odd how it looked like Mick was looking directly at me smiling smiley
Best,
Nathan
@nathandragoo

-nathan (from austin)

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: June 22, 2015 22:29

longhorn14
Niek
longhorn14
...removed photos so page isn't huge...

Of course. I have a ton more, would be happy to retouch and upload them.

Would be happy to see them!
Mick looks tired (still very beautiful of course) Keith seems to grow younger every year.

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: June 23, 2015 04:14

longhorn14
flacnvinyl

Great stuff, Drake!
It looks like you may be using one of my photos on the back cover, I can get it to you in a higher resolution or RAW if you need it. Glad you liked the photo, it was odd how it looked like Mick was looking directly at me smiling smiley
Best,
Nathan
@nathandragoo

Awesome! I apologize, I forgot who made the artwork on the IORR trade forum! Thank you for the photo! Very fun show!

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: June 23, 2015 10:54

Stonesfan2146
Well, surprisingly Mick is back to wearing a t-shirt at the shows. Think he looks much younger than in that long black shirt he used to wear the last 4 years...

The long black shirt reminds me the 69 tour one, I think it's great.

Posted by: MickyGG ()
Date: June 23, 2015 15:29

video: [www.youtube.com]

Bitch Video

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-23 17:38 by MickyGG.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 23, 2015 15:44

mitch
Stonesfan2146
Well, surprisingly Mick is back to wearing a t-shirt at the shows. Think he looks much younger than in that long black shirt he used to wear the last 4 years...

The long black shirt reminds me the 69 tour one, I think it's great.

It's not a cotton t-shirt, seems to me to be more like an under armour shirt. Very lightweight, you can see his skin through the material. Atheletes wear them for workouts in the summer heat.

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: June 23, 2015 19:50

I just downloaded the MP3 - thanks so much again, Drake! Such a good recording - very much enjoying listening. smileys with beer

Longhorn14 - love the photos! Thanks for posting, and like Niek, I'd love to see any more you have.

Re: Nashville 6/17/2015 Review
Posted by: bigmac7895 ()
Date: June 23, 2015 22:25

I'm fairly positive that Clapton played on an early version of Brown Sugar since it is on the newly reissued deluxe of Sticky Fingers. At any rate, would love for Ronnie to take a solo like that on this song after the sax solo either with a slide or picking like MT.

Re: Nashville 6/17/2015 Review
Posted by: bigmac7895 ()
Date: June 23, 2015 22:28

TravelinMan
bigmac7895
I noticed Ronnie was playing more in Brown Sugar than I am used to hearing him play since the 75 tour- but I felt he played a little conservative when he could have added a little solo (if he is allowed to) especially since everyone has heard Clapton's take on the solo by now.

Are you referring to the version with Clapton on slide? It sounds very similar to the solo Mick Taylor played on one of the early versions so I'm not sure that is Clapton. (Although I always thought it was Clapton...oh those Bluesbreakers)

I'm fairly positive that Clapton played on an early version of Brown Sugar since it is on the official newly reissued deluxe of Sticky Fingers. I think MT emulated that solo some in various shows but had his own take at what it should sound like. At any rate, would love for Ronnie to take a solo like Clapton or MT on this song after the sax solo either with a slide or straight picking.

Date: June 23, 2015 23:51

MarthaTuesday
I just downloaded the MP3 - thanks so much again, Drake! Such a good recording - very much enjoying listening. smileys with beer

Longhorn14 - love the photos! Thanks for posting, and like Niek, I'd love to see any more you have.
Okay, I'll do some more retouches and post a few here as well as a link to my Photobucket account. Concert photography for a rank amateur is challenging to say the least smiling smiley

-nathan (from austin)

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: June 24, 2015 20:27

longhorn14
MarthaTuesday

Okay, I'll do some more retouches and post a few here as well as a link to my Photobucket account. Concert photography for a rank amateur is challenging to say the least smiling smiley

Look forward to seeing them - thanks! Btw, I thought the photos looked great (whether or not you're an amateur). smiling smiley

Posted by: jjflash73 ()
Date: June 25, 2015 21:47

FYI-follow up

Mick at the Parthenon, the pictures are real, it was on the news the next night and that he had quite a bit of knowledge for the ladies inside the store.

Posted by: Rideout18 ()
Date: June 29, 2015 17:02

I just wanted to add a thanks for the recording. That was my wife's and I first Stones concert and it's awesome to have this memory playable on our all devices.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526
Current Page: 26 of 26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1924
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home