Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
Stonesism
Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: June 15, 2015 15:55

Just signed upto this www.stonesism.com not a clue what it is but seems interesting

Re: Stonesism
Date: June 15, 2015 16:15

No one interested?

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: June 15, 2015 16:19

Idem.

Posted by: ddouven ()
Date: June 15, 2015 16:19

Looks like a register site to buy tickets for something

Date: June 15, 2015 16:22

Next tour stonesism lol

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 15, 2015 16:42

Probably just a Stones mailing list for News, Special offers, New products and merch to buy, etc

Looks interesting but until they announce the Just A Kiss Away contest winner and show the running tally's on the song votes, I don't trust much web content from the Stones really.

peace

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: June 15, 2015 17:51

Is this a new religion?

Judaism, Hinduism, Stonesism?

I've signed up anyway...

Posted by: tauk ()
Date: June 15, 2015 17:57

GJB
Is this a new religion?

Judaism, Hinduism, Stonesism?

I've signed up anyway...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, it's probably closer to the truth to say it's a religion than to say it is NEW--Stones World is over 50 years old now smiling smiley

Posted by: StonesHood ()
Date: June 15, 2015 18:06

Its A twitter account ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-15 18:07 by StonesHood.

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: June 15, 2015 18:08

Naturalust
Probably just a Stones mailing list for News, Special offers, New products and merch to buy, etc

Looks interesting but until they announce the Just A Kiss Away contest winner and show the running tally's on the song votes, I don't trust much web content from the Stones really.

peace

The song votes are whatever for me, but the Just A Kiss Away contest thing bothers me. It's like they thought "oh this would be fun to get people excited about the tour" and then they forgot about it completely.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 15, 2015 19:08

alieb
Naturalust

peace

The song votes are whatever for me, but the Just A Kiss Away contest thing bothers me. It's like they thought "oh this would be fun to get people excited about the tour" and then they forgot about it completely.

Yeah, kind of like the promise of a Sticky Fingers themed tour. smoking smiley

peace

Date: June 15, 2015 19:33

Naturalust
alieb
Naturalust

peace

Yeah, kind of like the promise of a Sticky Fingers themed tour. smoking smiley

peace

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I haven't mentioned one word about this tour up .until now, I mean as far as these types of events have gone-you guys are right-- we're all thinking about it but just trying to deny it, that whole sf and "Just a Kiss Away" feels like a "Kiss Off", that was just going a "little too far" unless they pull out a trick from their sleeves & surprise us in a good way for a change-

I believe I may have noticed a Thread a few hours ago re. some wedding they, the RS played at? Unless my eyes deceive me, I swear i saw something to that effect listed here. Truthfully, if they had extra time they either should've rested & kept to lower profile activities or did another small club show. I know I haven't been around all this circus very long, but I feel for the long-time fans who are following the Stones, who get nothing extra at all. Tell me I'm wrong, was it really ALL OF THE RS at this wedding? I can't bear to uncover the whole thread about it right now...

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 15, 2015 19:43

I don't buy into the notion that the song votes are rigged.

People point to Mick's comment "..if you can believe that" as proof, but they conveniently leave out/forget the preceding line in which he states.. "..and we are finding out what the winner is this very moment as well...(paraphrasing) " Meaning that of course they learned earlier what it would be, not that they scripted it.

I also am a little annoyed that the "justakissaway" winner hasn't been announced. I doubt however that there wasn't one. Nowhere in the fine print did I see.. "Winner will be announced on.." My bet is we will see the footage and excitement of the winner's amazing prize, my other bet is the same accusers will by then be on to one of several other conspiracy theories...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-15 19:52 by MisterDDDD.

Date: June 15, 2015 19:46

Is there a video or that of Mick saying "if you believe that"

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 15, 2015 19:53

What also puzzles me is that they dropped the ball on their youtube channel. The last live snippet there is from San Diego, uploaded 26-5-15.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: June 16, 2015 01:24

Double post!!!!!

Posted by: relms ()
Date: June 16, 2015 01:41

philrock90
No one interested?

I am interested. Thank you for posting. I signed up. I trust The Stones

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-16 01:41 by relms.

Date: June 16, 2015 01:44

relms
philrock90
No one interested?

So you're still waiting for your 2007 Tour baseball cap and the announcement of the Just A Kiss Away contest...? winking smiley

Posted by: CloudCat ()
Date: June 16, 2015 01:47

NICOS
Double post!!!!!

STILL a double-posted thread!

Posted by: relms ()
Date: June 16, 2015 01:48

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
relms
philrock90
No one interested?

So you're still waiting for your 2007 Tour baseball cap and the announcement of the Just A Kiss Away contest...? winking smiley

I got my hat and we all won the Kiss away contest, afterall they are on tour right now playing secondary cities which they skipped over on the last several tours. That sounds like a winner to me. #WINNING #WINNERWINNERCHICKENDINNER #ZIPCODETOUR2015 #NASHVILLESTONES

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 16, 2015 01:49

Tauk, Mr.DDDD had a thread about a wedding that had been booked at the Columbus venue before the Stones took over the place. The Stones didn't attend the event, but the wedding guests got to attend the concert.

[www.iorr.org]

As for things that have fallen by the wayside, I take it in stride. Ideas come and go, and that's okay. As long as they continue touring, I'm happy, though I'd still like to see a new album someday.

Date: June 16, 2015 01:55

latebloomer
Tauk, Mr.DDDD had a thread about a wedding that had been booked at the Columbus venue before the Stones took over the place. The Stones didn't attend the event, but the wedding guests got to attend the concert.

[www.iorr.org]

As for things that have fallen by the wayside, I take it in stride. Ideas come and go, and that's okay. As long as they continue touring, I'm happy, though I'd still like to see a new album someday.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
To latebloomer: Good, I'm glad that's what happened, I couldn't bear any more news of high society RS events. Thanks for telling me.

STONESISM?
Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: June 15, 2015 22:56

http://www.stonesism.com/

Any idea what this is all about? They just posted it on social. I am betting a revamp of the fan forums from years ago.

Re: STONESISM?
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: June 15, 2015 23:27

What ever it is, thanks for the link.

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: June 15, 2015 23:32

John and Yoko had Bagism. You gotta believe in something. I will sign up as I am a ROLLING STONES believer. So Help Me Charlie!!! Good MICK I'm feeling it, gotta get down and pray one more time on my kneeeeeees Yes indeed.
LONG LIVE THE ROLLING STONES !!! hot smileyhot smileyhot smileythumbs upsmileys with beerthumbs uphot smileyhot smileyhot smiley

Date: June 15, 2015 23:55

Singing up means you will receive a free ticked for the last performance in London incl. flight

Date: June 16, 2015 00:09

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 16, 2015 00:17

It's so sad. I signed up for it despite having no idea whatsoever what it is. I seem to be very easily manipulated. sad smiley

(In some things. winking smiley )

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: June 16, 2015 00:19

Aquamarine
It's so sad. I signed up for it despite having no idea whatsoever what it is. I seem to be very easily manipulated. sad smiley

thumbs up Me too.

Date: June 16, 2015 00:21

Aquamarine

Normally I'm not in for this.......but I have the same problem manipulated because of the Stones name....maybe we get 10 free daily commercials the rest of our lives confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-16 00:57 by NICOS.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1889
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home