Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
SEXIEST RS ALBUM EVER
Posted by: tauk ()
Date: June 15, 2015 07:46

Hello there. I'm starting this Thread to avoid being tempted to talk Off Topic. I have my recommendations for Adults Who Need to .....Relax.

I like to keep the language subtle bein' as how this is a public web site & persons from all ages including children, that can be easily accessed. Plus, it's just Common Decency in mixed company..with virtual strangers..

HOWEVER, that doesn't mean we can't have fun. Fun is a good stress reliever as we all know here-I mean, after all, we love none other than the Rolling Stones music! Not exactly dainty stuff usually, right?

A couple months ago, without specifically trying. I stumbled upon a RS album that quickly stood out from any other of their albums in terms of pure, raw, sexiness if you get my drift.

I've had some inquiries re. a post I've been known to make here whenever the subject of....sexiness comes up. It goes like this:

"Well, there's this very certain album, with these 3 very certain songs, (maybe 4 songs-just revised) when played in this very certain order....." fade out

So I've had inquiries re. just which RS album/tracks I'm referring to, which I highly recommend & can say, you very well might find 100% guaranteed satisfaction.

Of course this is just my opinion & this is of course a highly subjective thing... I don't expect everyone will agree with my recommendations but here goes anyway....

Oh I can't help but stretch this out a little further for fun...here's some altered Song titles-easily deciphered

PLAY THESE FIRST 3-4 SONGS AS LOUDLY AS YOU PREFER, (with headphones on for solo flights).

1) ALBUM TRACK #1 "Love is Wrong" (1 time Play)

2) ALBUM TRACK #2 "You've Got Me Talking"*(1 time Play)

(also,ALBUM TRACK #4 Sparks Will Fly may be added here if you please)

3) ALBUM TRACK #7 "I Go, Child" (1 time Play)ITTHIS IS THE KEY SONG-TRUST IT (Play 1-3 times or however long It Takes to Achieve *IT* doesn't usually take long)winking smiley

Then for Recovery I like to just stay on the same cd, very next track
O.K. enough of the altered title words

RECOVERY PHASE:

ALBUM TRACK #9 "Brand New Car" EXQUISITE IMHO

Then whatever you prefer, but if you wanna stick to this album, which of course by now you know is VooDoo Lounge, I recommend just going into

ALBUM TRACK #13 "Baby Break It Down"-a nice mid-tempo..
ALBUM TRACK #14 "Thru and Thru" very nice Recovery tune.

Or if you're in a more romantic mode: "Sweethearts Together is an option, ALBUM TRACK #10.

Overall, most of the time, I prefer for just general regular listening, the RS from 1964 through 1974- IORR album, then I'm so-so with all that follows 1974--except for this album with these particular songs for ...well, you know..

The lyrics & MICK'S SINGING STYLE on esp. the first 4 songs I find to be very intense, straight-forward as you can get, which can be a GOOD THING!

I think The Stones, Mr.s' Jagger & Richards, knew EXACTLY what mood they were going for here-

Oh- another thing-KEITH'S occassional chiming in sexy words/sounds, i.e. "Oh Yeah!" at key parts of "I Go Wild" & also I believe on "Brand New Car" injects even more sexiness-- to lift these tunes to the highest level of sexy I think I've ever heard from any rock band ever, period. Keith's chiming in only occurs a couple of times in each of those 2 songs, it's subtle, so listen for it...you'll be glad you did imho. Seems to lend a sort of "group atmosphere" to Mick's singing.

Thanks for letting me *share*

P.S. Oh My God, will any one respect me in the morning! Yikes!!

If no one chimes in here to support my....feelings I'll either take that as a bad sign or as a really, really good sign that y'all got real busy all the sudden!

So, anyone else got any other ideas on this Topic of this Thread? Chime In, at least like Keith does! An "Oh yeah" would be delicious!

I somehow don't think a winky smile is necessary at this point in our relationship. I think we're beyond that now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-15 10:58 by tauk.

Re: SEXIEST RS ALBUM EVER
Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 15, 2015 07:52

Tauk, I'm paying bills and doing laundry...ugh, that sounds pathetic, doesn't it? But, you go girl! winking smiley

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: June 15, 2015 07:56

Voodoo Lounge...yeah, it pushes all the buttons.

This may have been before your time, but am happy to let you take this ball and run with it. Just hope it doesn't get Treacle all riled up again. grinning smiley. [www.iorr.org]

Date: June 15, 2015 07:58

latebloomer
Tauk, I'm paying bills and doing laundry...ugh, that sounds pathetic, doesn't it? But, you go girl! winking smiley

Thank you so much latebloomer. Chores, drag, but just think how much better you'll feel later....that is, when you're done with your chores.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 15, 2015 08:53

I'm on it tauk, can't say the songs are working for me but as long as they're workin' for you all is well. winking smiley

Just one minor correction to the program...

3) ALBUM TRACK #7 "I Go, Child" (1 time Play)ITTHIS IS THE KEY SONG-TRUST IT (Play 1-3 times or however long It Takes to Achieve *IT* doesn't usually take long)

4) Go back to 2) and repeat steps (x3).....then move on to the recovery portion of the program.

peace

Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: June 15, 2015 09:04

What, no Suck On The Jugular??? Then whatever are we gonna do all night?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 15, 2015 10:13

Gotta go with the first one for lust & grind ....

ROCKMAN

Date: June 15, 2015 10:19

I'm a King Bee.....

Date: June 15, 2015 10:20

Naturalust
I'm on it tauk, can't say the songs are working for me but as long as they're workin' for you all is well. winking smiley

Just one minor correction to the program...

3) ALBUM TRACK #7 "I Go, Child" (1 time Play)THIS IS THE KEY SONG-TRUST IT (Play 1-3 times or however long It Takes to Achieve *IT* doesn't usually take long)

4) Go back to 2) and repeat steps (x3).....then move on to the recovery portion of the program.

peace

Hi Naturalust. ONE QUESTION I'LL ASK NOW I wanna make sure I understand you're revisions to my suggested track order, etc. How many times are you staying with the main song, "I Go Wild"? Are you staying there up to 3 times before reverting back to "You've Got Me Rocking"?

SECOND QUESTION: Does your revision "Achieve *It*" for you? Don't be shy. A simple Yes or No answer will suffice if that's your preference. This is like a scientific approach, a practical health exercise.

Any of these 3-4 songs I think could be good. Pick your way...I just ask that, if you do find a good way, let us know, at least the Track orders and any Results.

Well, of course whatever you prefer, I'm just curious esp re. the I Go Wild. Remember, Very loudly played through headphones...and really listen to the words. Did you catch Keith's rare but wonderful "chiming in"? Or perhaps that does nothing for you? I guess that's QUESTION #3, but not an essential one if you prefer to not answer that one..Perhaps Keith's "collegiate" attitude is just an idiosynchrosy (God that was a hard word to spell!) of mine..

Maybe I should've included the basic fact that one needs to be lying down on their back and doing what I call "Bed Dancing" as soon as the first song begins. The Bed Dancing is ESSENTIAL as a foreplay substitute. Start off with only thinking of dancing, or perhaps, as a male, for you, it would be better to think of a girl dancing or you dancing with her to this strong beat.

Continued, non-stop Bed Dancing can then morph into more particular movements. I'm hoping this'll work out...but of course my only real concern is to help people find their own ways to maximize their RS experiences.

It's not just the very direct, straight-forward nature of the Lyrics on this album, it's the very fast, hard-driving roots-rock sound that just as it is very easy to dance to, can also lead to easily becoming more than dance.

Thanks for your participation. I appreciate it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-15 10:37 by tauk.

Date: June 15, 2015 10:42

Rockman
Gotta go with the first one for lust & grind ....

HEY ROCKMAN, Do you mean "Love Is Strong"? Is that the only song on that album you like for this specific purpose?

Thanks for your participation.

BTW to everyone, I'm open to suggestions...just enthusiastic about something that has been 100% for me for so many weeks now...

Date: June 15, 2015 10:47

Have you ever heard Everything is Turning to Gold? If not look it up....let the love juice start to flow....

Date: June 15, 2015 10:56

SomeTorontoGirl
Voodoo Lounge...yeah, it pushes all the buttons.

This may have been before your time, but am happy to let you take this ball and run with it. Just hope it doesn't get Treacle all riled up again. grinning smiley. [www.iorr.org]

To SomeTorontogirl: Thank you for pointing out that earlier Thread-somehow I missed seeing that one a few months ago...I hurriedly read through every Post in it just now...I'm sure treacle will be fine..if not, we'll...well, nevermind. We'll keep this Thread a little differently, maybe that will ward off any untoward behavior..

We'll keep this Thread real SIMPLE- We're limiting our discussion to one Topic: which RS songs/albums do you find the sexiest and by sexiest I do mean which ones are most conducive to achieving a FULL AUTO-EROTIC RELEASE (or, if lucky enough, with someone else and of course we won't specify who the someone else if we don't want to).

On second thought we probably need to define this Thread's topic to more than just my obsession today. Therefore, any discussion is fine that has to do with however anyone defines "sexy". That's how we'll see how others think re. what's the sexiest RS Album or songs.

Let's have fun! It's even FREE!

Thanks for y'alls participation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-15 12:45 by tauk.

Date: June 15, 2015 10:59

tumblingdice
I'm a King Bee.....

EXCELLENT choice

Date: June 15, 2015 11:01

HEY ROCKMAN, Do you mean "Love Is Strong"? Is that the only song on that album you like for this specific purpose?

No no .. I meant the very first Stones album ... The Rolling Stones

ROCKMAN

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 15, 2015 11:15

Could be when the mood fits.......

Going home for the warm up, Dirty work for the workout and Black and blue for the wwarm down.............

Unless it's straight in there with Rip this joint and then bollox to the record player.........grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-15 11:16 by EddieByword.

Date: June 15, 2015 11:21

tumblingdice
Have you ever heard Everything is Turning to Gold? If not look it up....let the love juice start to flow....

I did as told, I looked it up & seen the lyrics & heard it. Yes, I can see the potential in that song. It has a good steady reliable beat for the pre-requisite foreplay/Bed Dance segment of the activity.

The beat doesn't change so one could trust it to get oneself all the way through or almost all the way through to The Goal without any surprise distractions, changes in tempo, etc.. Just as it was the B-side to a single release I gather from my reading, I will place this on my B List, B for Back-up. BACK UP PLANS are always a good idea. Back ups can morph into A Lists under the right conditions.

Thank you for your participation.

Date: June 15, 2015 11:55

Self-Delete-double posting

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-15 12:57 by tauk.

Date: June 15, 2015 12:31

Rockman

No no .. I meant the very first Stones album ... The Rolling Stones

Hey ROCKMAN, Thanks for your input...Which songs do you think are the sexiest from their first album? I assume you're referring to the UK version, not the US version of the first album, right? I looked up the Tracks for the UK album...Let me guess, maybe "I Just Wanna Make Love to You"? and "I'm a King Bee" and maybe 'Walking the Dog"?

Thanks for your participation, hope you're getting good sleep.

Date: June 15, 2015 12:47

"I Just Wanna Make Love to You"? and "I'm a King Bee" ....yeah yeah and Mona ya gotta add Mona ....
" We can blow kisses thru the blinds" ain't too shabby....Honest I Do .... Tell Me ... Give it a spin you'll get it Caro...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: mudbone ()
Date: June 15, 2015 12:49

So you sit on your speaker? I don't get it

hmmm..guess a positive vibration is all a girl needs

Date: June 15, 2015 12:53

EddieByword

Going home for the warm up, Dirty work for the workout and Black and blue for the wwarm down.............

Unless it's straight in there with Rip this joint and then bollox to the record player.........grinning smiley

One question EddieByword--when you say "Going Home for the warm up" are you referring to the song "Going Home"? I love that song!! yes, very sexy, very sexy with Mick's vocal performance. Thanks for reminding me of that song. yes, perfect Warm Up song! That'll be added to my Second List soon. Black & Blue definitely for Warm Down-"Melody"...is one that comes to my mind.

Date: June 15, 2015 12:57

tauk
EddieByword

One question EddieByword--when you say "Going Home for the warm up" are you referring to the song "Going Home"? I love that song!! yes, very sexy, very sexy with Mick's vocal performance. Thanks for reminding me of that song. yes, perfect Warm Up song! That'll be added to my Second List soon. Black & Blue definitely for Warm Down-"Melody"...is one that comes to my mind.

That's the one...........as sensuous (and dirty) as it gets......laav-ly...( I wouldn't mind if they switched Midnight Rambler out for this - live

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-15 13:05 by EddieByword.

Date: June 15, 2015 13:07

Rockman
"I Just Wanna Make Love to You"? and "I'm a King Bee" ....yeah yeah and Mona ya gotta add Mona ....
" We can blow kisses thru the blinds" ain't too shabby....Honest I Do .... Tell Me ... Give it a spin you'll get it Caro...

ROCKMAN!! YOU SURPRISE/IMPRESS ME...just take my word for it.
Romantic! (Don't worry, I won't tell anybody)

I will take another listen...

I also like the hours you keep. You're in Australia, right? guess I really don't know what your time is..

Date: June 15, 2015 13:12

You're in Australia, right? guess I really don't know what your time is..

approx. somewhere around 15 hrs ahead of USA ...

ROCKMAN

Date: June 15, 2015 13:16

EddieByword
tauk
EddieByword

That's the one...........as sensuous (and dirty) as it gets......laav-ly...( I wouldn't mind if they switched Midnight Rambler out for this - live

To EddieByword: Oh God that would be great! However, so far at least, I haven't found anyone, other than you who likes "Going Home" as much as I do. They'd never in a million years play "Going Home" though, we both know that. SIGH. Mick's voice goes down into a lower key than normal, and then sometimes up higher on that song...yes, it is very sexy. love it , love it, love it!

Date: June 15, 2015 13:19

mudbone
So you sit on your speaker? I don't get it

hmmm..guess a positive vibration is all a girl needs

don't know what y'alls talkin' 'bout but i think i agree...

Date: June 15, 2015 13:27

tauk
EddieByword
tauk
EddieByword

To EddieByword: Oh God that would be great! However, so far at least, I haven't found anyone, other than you who likes "Going Home" as much as I do. They'd never in a million years play "Going Home" though, we both know that. SIGH. Mick's voice goes down into a lower key than normal, and then sometimes up higher on that song...yes, it is very sexy. love it , love it, love it!

Playing it now....come on ah come on going home, getting out ,,,,,,,,,

eye popping smiley ....they did play in 1967 albeit a short version segue(ing into Satisfaction......... [dbboots.com] scroll down

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-15 13:35 by EddieByword.

Date: June 15, 2015 13:31

Rockman
You're in Australia, right? guess I really don't know what your time is..

approx. somewhere around 15 hrs ahead of USA ...

So right now sounds like n your Land it's like 8:30 PM Monday June 15. It's 3:30 AM Pacific Time here Monday June 15 is what my computer tells me...Soon will be time for my hmmm "Special Sleepy Time."

you take care now, ROCKMAN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-15 13:41 by tauk.

Date: June 15, 2015 13:34

okay okay .....

ROCKMAN

Date: June 15, 2015 13:50

tumblingdice
What, no Suck On The Jugular??? Then whatever are we gonna do all night?

well, i believe i've already made my suggestions....and king bee is great

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1146
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home