Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Orlando Vote
Posted by: yeababyyea ()
Date: June 12, 2015 21:19

''Help the band with their setlist by voting for one of the below songs.''

I can't see why they would need any help from us with moving around 3 songs in the setlist per night...

Date: June 12, 2015 23:36

They have played in Orlando on 2 prior tours and then they put up a list consisting almost completely of songs that they already performed there at those previous shows .... except for "Live With Me". It doesn't make much sense to me.

Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: June 13, 2015 02:54

Well it has been 17 years 6 months and 5 days since Orlando had OOC and LSTNT so I think it's ok. 34 years since SSC. Wouldn't consider them Orlando war horses. Not to mention the crowd should consist of different people as well. I guess LSTNT could be considered the war horse of the bunch as it was at both shows lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-13 02:57 by tumblingdice.

Date: June 13, 2015 04:54

tumblingdice
Well it has been 17 years 6 months and 5 days since Orlando had OOC and LSTNT so I think it's ok. 34 years since SSC. Wouldn't consider them Orlando war horses. Not to mention the crowd should consist of different people as well. I guess LSTNT could be considered the war horse of the bunch as it was at both shows lol.

Yes,many people different but,surely some of the same people in the crowd.

I just meant that it makes no sense with all else being equal,why not put up 4 songs new to the area. (Since they don't have four songs that are actually new,they might as well put up old songs that are at least different for 1 of the 3 non-play every time-warhorse slots.)

Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: June 13, 2015 05:08

Winning Ugly VXII
tumblingdice

Yes,many people different but,surely some of the same people in the crowd.

I just meant that it makes no sense with all else being equal,why not put up 4 songs new to the area. (Since they don't have four songs that are actually new,they might as well put up old songs that are at least different for 1 of the 3 non-play every time-warhorse slots.)
I get what you mean, I'm just ok with it myself. No hard feelings though and I hope you enjoy the show. Are you watching on Periscope? I was there in 97 and would have been there tonight but I moved to Tennessee a few years ago. Lucky for me that means I was close enough to drive to 2 shows this time! Keep rocking and hope you enjoy.

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: June 13, 2015 05:13

periscope means people aren't uploading to youtube for posterity which sux.

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: June 13, 2015 05:19

mjmjr
She's So Cold
Out Of Control
Live With Me
Let's Spend The Night Together

That is a hell of a vote in my opinion/tastes. Got to hear LSTNT in Arlington, which I enjoyed, the other 3 were high on my list of hopefuls. Love ER and B2B, and Live With Me is one of my favorite Stones songs. Love the studio version, but I usually listen to the Ya-Ya's version, or now these Leeds and Roundhouse versions.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 13, 2015 18:30

Sh*t, Out Of Control is 17 years old? Talk about a "classic" >grinning smiley<
I want to hear Saint Of Me again. But only in a place where the crowd is up for an extended singalong

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1861
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home