Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers L.A. Event Bundle! $ 70.00
Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: June 11, 2015 01:15

Did anyone else buy this ?

Domestic shipping was supposed to be 7-10 business days .
I paid on May 22nd . Have received nothing . Have contacted them twice and got no response .

confused smiley

Re: Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers L.A. Event Bundle! $ 70.00
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 11, 2015 01:17

If I'm not wrong, it will be shipped on June 26th. I read that somewhere.

Date: June 11, 2015 01:24

Cristiano Radtke
If I'm not wrong, it will be shipped on June 26th. I read that somewhere.

Thanks for that info !

Date: June 11, 2015 01:45

Actually, I think you're talking about that first offer which was posted on the Stones' Facebook page. On Gumroad, the website which was responsible for the shipping, there's the information that "this is a pre-order. Bundles will ship in 2-3 weeks, and will arrive 7-10 days after the ship date for US orders, and 8-24 days after the ship date for international orders".

The information about the shipping on June 26th comes from the Stones website, on which this same product was offered some days ago.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 11, 2015 01:51

Cristiano Radtke
Actually, I think you're talking about that first offer which was posted on the Stones' Facebook page. On Gumroad, the website which was responsible for the shipping, there's the information that "this is a pre-order. Bundles will ship in 2-3 weeks, and will arrive 7-10 days after the ship date for US orders, and 8-24 days after the ship date for international orders".

The information about the shipping on June 26th comes from the Stones website, on which this same product was offered some days ago.

Cristiano you are a plethora of Stones information. I get the feeling there is not much you wouldn't do to help out a fellow Stones fan. Cheers to you. smileys with beer

peace

Date: June 11, 2015 02:29

Naturalust
Cristiano Radtke

Cristiano you are a plethora of Stones information. I get the feeling there is not much you wouldn't do to help out a fellow Stones fan. Cheers to you. smileys with beer

peace

Thanks, Naturalust. And yes, when I got a chance to help somebody, I think that's the right thing to do. Sometimes I put myself on the other's position, so I'm just doing something that I would appreciate if the same were done for me. smiling smiley

I don't know too much about the Stones, I'm just the kind of person who are curious about any kind of info related to them. I only "wish that I knew what I know now when I was younger". grinning smiley

Date: July 1, 2015 00:42

Has anyone heard from them regarding this bundle and shipping ?

Thanks

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: July 2, 2015 00:21

I just heard on the radio that the Fonda Theater show has been released on iTunes

Date: July 6, 2015 17:28

I don't know if anyone else her has made this purchase but I for one was tired of waiting for a response via email as to when this would ship . I've contacted my Credit Card Company and was issued a refund

Perhaps anyone who has purchased this should consider doing the same .

Posted by: portlandphil ()
Date: July 6, 2015 20:04

I ordered this from Gumroad while in San Diego. Never recieved mine either. Will call Visa for refund and order it through RS.com.

Date: July 6, 2015 20:09

I ordered it from RS.com and just sent them an e-mail. Let's see what happens.

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: July 6, 2015 20:41

A couple years ago I ordered the Brooklyn event t-shirt shortly before the November show. It arrived the following June.

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: July 7, 2015 01:21

I spoke with them and they have the 'posters' and are waiting for the shirts. Makes no sense but there you have it. I asked them last week to go ahead and mail the lithographs and send shirts later...

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: July 11, 2015 10:25

Musictoday send me an E-Mail this morning: the bundle has been shipped! I almost forgot this one ...

Date: July 14, 2015 20:21

IT ARRIVED TODAY !!

smileys with beer

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: July 14, 2015 21:43

what is included in this bundle?

Date: July 14, 2015 22:00

TheGreek
what is included in this bundle?

A T-Shirt and the litho: [rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

Posted by: jason8903 ()
Date: July 15, 2015 04:50

My Litho from the stones web store came numbered. I thought they only sold those at the show. Are they all numbered?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1805
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home