Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ZIP CODE TOUR show timeline?
Posted by: ShaTurd ()
Date: June 8, 2015 03:11

I am trying to figure out a last-minute run up to Pittsburgh for the show. I can't leave D.C. until about 1:30 P.M. that day. It is about an 5-hr. drive. What time have the Boys been coming on after the opening act? If Awolnation rolls out at 8, about what time might the Stones take the stage? Many thanks in advance!

Re: ZIP CODE TOUR show timeline?
Posted by: jrcjohnny99 ()
Date: June 8, 2015 03:41

It's typically been 9.15-9.30 this tour;
Think SD was a little later (9.40?)

Posted by: Marhsall ()
Date: June 8, 2015 04:41

Columbus Approx. 9:30

"Well my heavy throbbers itchin' just to lay a solid rhythm down"

Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: June 8, 2015 04:43

There was only one that was slightly earlier due to 11:30 curfew but all others have stuck to the time line above. Even that one was like 9 to 9:15 I think.

Date: June 8, 2015 06:03

Anyone able to help out with how long before the show soundchecks usually start?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 8, 2015 08:05

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Anyone able to help out with how long before the show soundchecks usually start?

Soundcheck is mostly scheduled 5-6pm. Search in the Show-Threads for these pictures:

[Twitter.com]

[Twitter.com]

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 8, 2015 08:10

ShaTurd

What time have the Boys been coming on after the opening act?

You can see the times (Show start/end) in the Tour-Reports, below the Setlist: [www.iorr.org] .

Date: June 8, 2015 08:11

Thank you Irix!

Posted by: relms ()
Date: June 8, 2015 08:47

Possibly the BEST answer EVER to a question asked on this website, complete with supporting documentation. Nice work Irix

Irix
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Soundcheck is mostly scheduled 5-6pm. Search in the Show-Threads for these pictures:

[Twitter.com]

[Twitter.com]

But now I am hungry thinking about what time the tour lunch and dinner is. I bet they serve really good food. Not to talk about food or anything.

Date: June 8, 2015 09:03

relms
...But now I am hungry thinking about what time the tour lunch and dinner is. I bet they serve really good food. Not to talk about food or anything.

Don't worry, probably is buttered popcorn, chocolate, taffy, you know, stuff to give you...STICKY FINGERS!

(I'm really, truly sorry. I needed to get that out of my system...Done.)

Posted by: relms ()
Date: June 8, 2015 09:07

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
relms
...But now I am hungry thinking about what time the tour lunch and dinner is. I bet they serve really good food. Not to talk about food or anything.

Don't worry, probably is buttered popcorn, chocolate, taffy, you know, stuff to give you...STICKY FINGERS!
SWEET!! Count me in!!

Now when is the meet and greet?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1986
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home