Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 28
Re: Dallas TX USA 6-June-2015 Rolling Stones live show updates
Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 7, 2015 08:19

"Alright guys, let's pack this sh*t up. On to Georgia"

[twitter.com]

Date: June 7, 2015 08:31

My favourite Tweets:

@elmalvado Mick is some kind of sexy man snake that sheds silk shirts. @RollingStones #ZipCodeTour #StonesDallas [twitter.com]

@canyounotziall THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD CONCERT. I'M GLAD I GOT TO SPEND MY 18TH BDAY WITH YOU GUYS. @RollingStones #StonesDallas [twitter.com]

@Miss_MaiaCM R.I.P. my voice, eardrums, and phone #StonesDallas [twitter.com]

@thechrisleroux Lady next to me is explaining how she got her Stones tattoo. Help. #StonesDallas [twitter.com]

@Jagalleg Baby's first concert (in utero), and first concert tee! #StonesDallas #babysnotMicks [twitter.com]

@photografica12 How to finish a rock concert according to the Rolling Stones. #rollingstones #stonesdallas #concert… [instagram.com] [twitter.com] (last one to satisfy the pyromaniacs)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-07 08:33 by Nikkei.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: June 7, 2015 08:32

Nikkei
waterrats
Germany... beautiful dawn over her - bright and sunny

sweet summer broke and it's almost time to crash the Waldbühne.

Do you realize that Waldbuhne was a year ago?

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: June 7, 2015 08:33

Kind of a letdown of a show. Sound was terrible and the crowd was even worse. Everybody on the 100 level thought it was a sit down show. Which is cool with me as long as you don't expect me to join in. And they did.

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: June 7, 2015 08:35

shattered
Nikkei
waterrats

Well, almost - it was on June 10. I was there; still freaked, ggg

Date: June 7, 2015 08:35

shattered
Nikkei
waterrats

Yeah that's why it's almost time again. I can smell it in the air.

Posted by: glimmerkkp ()
Date: June 7, 2015 08:40

Thanks to everybody for great pics! smileys with beer

-----------------------------------

[glimmerkkp.blogspot.com]

Date: June 7, 2015 08:40

Nikkei
shattered
Nikkei
waterrats

Yeah that's why it's almost time again. I can smell it in the air.

Me too but South America is next.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: June 7, 2015 08:44

I can't hear, my feet hurt, but I am thoroughly rocked. (@jaceyzuniga)

Date: June 7, 2015 08:44

Don't take me too literally. I couldn't myself. I wanted to paint us german stones fans as some primeval bunch that ritually tear up Waldbühne when it's more than 27° outside.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: June 7, 2015 08:45

The San Diego setlist us still the best.
It's a pity that the sticky fingers mini-set contains only 2 songs now, that's not enough for a zip-code tour.

Date: June 7, 2015 08:46

Nikkei
Don't take me too literally. I couldn't myself. I wanted to paint us german stones fans as some primeval bunch that ritually tear up Waldbühne when it's more than 27° outside.

What? I always thought it was 25.

Date: June 7, 2015 08:47

Yes, I started to grind my teeth a few days ag actually

Date: June 7, 2015 08:50

Nikkei
Yes, I started to grind my teeth a few days ag actually

There is a dental device to avoid this. Use it when you sleep and pretty expensive.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-07 21:01 by shattered.

Posted by: glimmerkkp ()
Date: June 7, 2015 08:54

--------------------------------

[glimmerkkp.blogspot.com]

Posted by: GlimmerGirl24 ()
Date: June 7, 2015 09:13

relms
alieb
NOOO MR COCKTAIL

We need Debbie Tiger to travel around and go to every show

If only I could. I need to win the lotto. But I do have tickets for Pittsburgh, Milwaukee and Detroit.

Date: June 7, 2015 09:18

JadedFaded
I only just downloaded periscope tonight and haven't had a chance to play around with it yet but how does one find these links if nobody posts them for us?

At the bottom of the app, click on the Globe and then choose the map. Find the circle on the map that is closest to the concert. Then tap on it. If someone is live streaming at the concert - you should find their stream scrolling through the list.

For some reason my i phone doesn't have the map feature, but my iPad does. Maybe I have the map feature turned off or something.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-07 10:17 by GlimmerGirl24.

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: June 7, 2015 09:19

GlimmerGirl24
JadedFaded
I only just downloaded periscope tonight and haven't had a chance to play around with it yet but how does one find these links if nobody posts them for us?

At the bottom of the app, click on the Globe and then choose the map. Find the circle on the map that is closest to the concert. Then click on it. If someone is live streaming at the concert - you should find their stream scrolling through the list.

For some reason my I phone doesn't have the map feature, but my iPad does. Maybe I have the map feature turned off or something.

the map is a new feature, you might need to update the app on your phone. and yes, it's a great feature, makes finding things so much easier.

Date: June 7, 2015 09:30

Turner68

the map is a new feature, you might need to update the app on your phone. and yes, it's a great feature, makes finding things so much easier.

Thank you - the update has the map.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-07 10:16 by GlimmerGirl24.

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: June 7, 2015 09:40

GlimmerGirl24
JadedFaded

At the bottom of the app, click on the Globe and then choose the map. Find the circle on the map that is closest to the concert. Then click on it. If someone is live streaming at the concert - you should find their stream scrolling through the list.

For some reason my i phone doesn't have the map feature, but my iPad does. Maybe I have the map feature turned off or something.

Thanks much!

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 7, 2015 09:59

Okay, break it to me gently. I was unable to be there tonight because I'm sick--how depressed should I be? I mean, obviously it was a great show because they all are, but how great was it? confused smiley (And I really do hope those who were there had a fantastic time, I'm not that mean!)

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 7, 2015 10:10

how depressed should I be?

Your depression meter will most likely go into the blue-zone

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 7, 2015 10:20

Rockman
how depressed should I be?

Your depression meter will most likely go into the blue-zone

I have no idea what that means but I think it's probably going to require the aid of gin. sad smiley

(Just realized they didn't play Rip This Joint, which I'd been half-expecting--have cheered up a bit already.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-07 10:23 by Aquamarine.

Date: June 7, 2015 10:31

Aquamarine
Okay, break it to me gently. I was unable to be there tonight because I'm sick--how depressed should I be? I mean, obviously it was a great show because they all are, but how great was it? confused smiley (And I really do hope those who were there had a fantastic time, I'm not that mean!)

I had fun, but it's not the best Stones show I've seen. There seemed to be some sound issues. Guitars were drowned out by drums and bass, until Sympathy came along and Keith's guitar was a mess... and all you could hear. I don't know if it was the venue, the band's sound setup, or a combination of both. The crowd was dead as hell. Three songs in and it looked like the majority of the crowd (except floor level) were already seated. My section sat almost the entire show, except for a few pockets of people. And they kept trying to get us to sit down too. I would bitch about the conservative setlist, but Mick was right not to trust this crowd. Songs like Let's Spend The Night Together and Bitch went right over their head, and when it did they sat down. HTW and Miss You were the only two songs that really seemed to get them going.

Date: June 7, 2015 10:41

NoCode0680
Three songs in and it looked like the majority of the crowd (except floor level) were already seated. My section sat almost the entire show, except for a few pockets of people. And they kept trying to get us to sit down too. I would bitch about the conservative setlist, but Mick was right not to trust this crowd. Songs like Let's Spend The Night Together and Bitch went right over their head, and when it did they sat down. HTW and Miss You were the only two songs that really seemed to get them going.

Maybe Dead Flowers could have lifted their spirits? Coming back for a Country Honk encore would also have been an option.

Date: June 7, 2015 10:49

Nikkei
NoCode0680
Three songs in and it looked like the majority of the crowd (except floor level) were already seated. My section sat almost the entire show, except for a few pockets of people. And they kept trying to get us to sit down too. I would bitch about the conservative setlist, but Mick was right not to trust this crowd. Songs like Let's Spend The Night Together and Bitch went right over their head, and when it did they sat down. HTW and Miss You were the only two songs that really seemed to get them going.

Maybe Dead Flowers could have lifted their spirits? Coming back for a Country Honk encore would also have been an option.

Dead Flowers was too obscure for this crowd. Wild Horses.

Posted by: jkundl ()
Date: June 7, 2015 11:17

Incredible night!! Loved every minute of my 1st Stones Show. Kind of disappointed they didn't play Paint It Black but I did get to hear them do it on Soundcheck! Kind of went overboard on Rolling Stones merchandise but they are my heroes and favorite band of all time. I gotta support them somehow lol. But tonight blew my mind away! I'm hoping to go to Nashville next week to see them! They've got really good seats. If all goes well, I'm gonna be on the floor in the 18th row for about $110! Rock on

Date: June 7, 2015 11:19

So it basically comes down to that hen-or-egg kind of question:

Does the availability of seats on the field cause a concert crowd to act lame?
or
Is the concert crowd so lame that it requires seats to get through the show?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 7, 2015 11:22

They took down the house in Arlington/Dallas tonight. The best show of the tour so far.

[www.iorr.org]

Bjornulf

Date: June 7, 2015 11:23

So Jkundl and Bjornulf, that's two happy customers.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1659
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home