Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 34
Private Rolling Stones gig at the Belly Up, Solana Beach San Diego tonight
Posted by: longlongwinter ()
Date: May 27, 2015 07:19

Stones will play tomorrow night for a private charity event in San Diego.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-28 03:39 by bv.

Re: San Diego Club Gig
Posted by: wellalright ()
Date: May 27, 2015 07:22

wow--so that report that they were staying behind in SD for a few days was true. Do you have a source or any kind of proof for this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-27 07:27 by wellalright.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: May 27, 2015 07:43

Is this for real? I thought Benard, Matt and gang are busy with side projects
in Columbus.

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: May 27, 2015 08:07

I had heard this too, but it was some billionaire paying.

Posted by: wellalright ()
Date: May 27, 2015 08:08

wonder if he gets to craft his own set list smiling smiley

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: May 27, 2015 08:12

swimtothemoon
Is this for real? I thought Benard, Matt and gang are busy with side projects
in Columbus.

It's for real.
The "Band 2" gig in Columbus with Tim, Bernard, Darryl and Karl (not Matt), takes places on Friday.

Posted by: StonesSoCal ()
Date: May 27, 2015 08:25

I heard the same tidbit from an unlikely source here in San Diego...

Posted by: onlystones ()
Date: May 27, 2015 09:15

BV what's the deal. give us a tidbit. Does that mean that some lucky stones fans should migrate back out west?

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: May 27, 2015 09:21

look for zip codes.

(disclaimer: i don't know anything. i just know they used the zip code theme in LA to announce the show, and it's the name of the tour, so would make sense here if there is anything going on.)

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: May 27, 2015 09:39

It's a private event. No announcements, no zip codes, no tickets.

Date: May 27, 2015 10:11

There has got to be a way in. There always is. Some rabid Stones fans will pay anything to get in to a private affair. If there are any insiders, people working the show, hangers on or anything that would enable you to get someone in, NAME YOUR PRICE. I wont feel raped or cheated. I will not haggle with you just tell me when and where.

No need to wait for the highest bidder. I am the highest bidder!!!

I have seen nothing else about this. If its true I want to go.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: May 27, 2015 10:20

I saw the Stones on the 40 Licks tour at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casio in Las Vegas, in its club called the Joint that is inside the hotel.

An actual Hard Rock Cafe sits across the parking lot from the Hotel. I was told that the next night the Stones played in the Cafe itself for some guy's birthday party for $2 million.

Posted by: yeababyyea ()
Date: May 27, 2015 11:31

onlystones
There has got to be a way in.

Looking back to the private concert at Theatre Mogador in 2012, I don't think any fans on this board got in did they??

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: May 27, 2015 11:47

yeababyyea
onlystones
There has got to be a way in.

Looking back to the private concert at Theatre Mogador in 2012, I don't think any fans on this board got in did they??

Matt Lee got in.

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: May 27, 2015 12:06

I d say at least 5 IORRans got in at Mogador. Matt was in the first row, Ronnies side.

Posted by: Handova ()
Date: May 27, 2015 12:10

What about the Deutsche Bank private gig in Barcelona from 2007? ... As far as I know, nobody managed to get in (except for the invited guests, that's it).

Date: May 27, 2015 12:14

Handova
What about the Deutsche Bank private gig in Barcelona from 2007? ... As far as I know, nobody managed to get in (except for the invited guests, that's it).
Actually......Matt made it in to that one too!

Date: May 27, 2015 12:17

Manofwealthandtaste
Handova

That´s the privilege of being a producer for Mr. Ronnie Wood and a long time super collectorsmiling smiley Three copies of VL Tour Souvenir says a lotsmiling smiley

Date: May 27, 2015 12:24

JumpinJeppeFlash
Manofwealthandtaste
Handova

That´s the privilege of being a producer for Mr. Ronnie Wood and a long time super collectorsmiling smiley Three copies of VL Tour Souvenir says a lotsmiling smiley
Not exactly, as he wasn't on the guest list!....but that was a minor detail.....

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 27, 2015 12:53

Manofwealthandtaste
JumpinJeppeFlash
Manofwealthandtaste
Handova

Not exactly, as he wasn't on the guest list!....but that was a minor detail.....

grinning smiley

TE
Oslo

Date: May 27, 2015 13:27

Manofwealthandtaste
JumpinJeppeFlash
Manofwealthandtaste
Handova

Well, i´m sure it helps a lot being a producer for Ronnie, don´t you?

Date: May 27, 2015 13:33

I am envious of any one who can see a Stones "Special Show". I do not have any producing credits, however, cash always seems to work. Does any body have an in? I promise it will be worth it, just tell me how much. I wont flinch or feel taken advantage of.

Where and when and How Much?

Rollon Stones.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: May 27, 2015 13:37

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: May 27, 2015 13:38

Do you really think that any superstars' private concert will be publihed somehow? If they Play for some billionaire it will be kept a secret. Therefore, there have certainly been private concerts which we know nothing about.

Date: May 27, 2015 13:49

Rokyfan
[bellyup.com]
Please explain. If one of the shows on the calendar is a secret Stones show tell me what you mean. Help me out if you can. I will pay for both of us.

Let's Do It

Date: May 27, 2015 13:55

the big blank spot on the calendar tonight. I'm in NY and just reporting info, not inside info or anything but reliable source.

Date: May 27, 2015 14:11

Get some more from your source. I will fly you from NY to SD if you can get us in. No expense spared. I have done far crazier things to see a Stones show. I am serious, I never joke about going to Stones shows. Give me a reason to head that way. I'm there.

Let it go now

Date: May 27, 2015 14:24

I can not get anyone in I'm just good at reading Rolling Stones related web sites and the reliable sources say they are playing there tonight, a corporate sponsored private gig. That is all I got.

Date: May 27, 2015 14:28

Come on. A blank space on a calendar?? Help us both out get the info on where they are at least. We will go from there. If you can find people that are actually going to be there, the rest is easy. Throw money at them.

I'm feeling so Stoned I'm so distracted.

Date: May 27, 2015 14:40

onlystones
Come on. A blank space on a calendar?? Help us both out get the info on where they are at least. We will go from there. If you can find people that are actually going to be there, the rest is easy. Throw money at them.

I'm feeling so Stoned I'm so distracted.

you're serious? I gave you the link to the calendar for the Belly Up club in whatever beach outside of sandiego showing the blank spot for tonight. That's where they are playing. There's a link on that page to a google map. follow that. go there. the rest is up to you.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1358
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home