Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: 2015 Stage
Posted by: Steven ()
Date: May 25, 2015 12:40

Looks like the seats on the walkway are much closer than the front row. Do they spend much time out there?

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 25, 2015 12:45

Mick runs out there literally every few minutes. Keith and Ronnie when they take a solo, but usually just a couple of steps.
All three of them routinely travel to the far end during Miss You. Lisa likes to sing Gimme Shelter there.

Posted by: Tubeman ()
Date: May 25, 2015 13:31

I would be curious on how many trucks it takes to transport the stage, it always use to be a benchmark of a stones tour, the more trucks the bigger the tour and act. Thats what the stones publicity used to infer.

Posted by: mitchrambler ()
Date: May 25, 2015 15:18

35.I think the steel wheels and voodoo were 50.

Posted by: PalaisRoyale ()
Date: May 25, 2015 16:08

JTHanis
piper
I love Stones stages

I used to; I miss the over the top stages.

They seem to basically be using the same stage/set design as 14 on Fire. I would have liked to have seen a more Sticky Fingers inspired backdrop that ties in with the Zip Code name. AEG seems to be on auto pilot managing them now.

Date: May 25, 2015 16:20

that's a good idea

Posted by: salar ()
Date: May 25, 2015 17:31

The Stage nowadays is Not about "best Stage ever been" or something megaspectacular like its been until ABB .....
Now its Indeed a more low cost driven, but .......the real things counting, Arme delivered.
We have Giant,cristalclear screens.....we have a brilliant light Show...and, Most Important, the sound is absoloutely on top...Loud & clear....i Saw evry tour Since 1982 , but i Never ever have been more impressed about the Sound than i was Last year during 14 on Fire.
Loud...i mean, really Loud...Volumes up...on Tours b4 , i sometimes wished them to be Louder,but this Time...huuuuuuuuu, it Hits you right in the belly....and Even more Important, the guitars were Mixed up in the Front....it was about the Stones First....than the Backing musicans, to me the Band improved musically....and from what i Heard- so Far it seems as if its Same now in the US....that Makes it Even less Important about what Songs they Play....Cause all Songs are impressing when being performed like this.
Btw...Last Nights setlist was a rather good one....of Course u cant compare it to the Fonda gig....i mean, we Talk about a Stadium Show...which has little Space for more experimental Stuff....but i m sure all Those, who were in the Stadium Last Night...will judge the Show as one of the best they ve ever Seen.

Date: May 25, 2015 20:10

100% agreed

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1975
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home