Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: ALBUM TALK INDEX (Click on page 1 for updated list)
Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: January 26, 2018 15:10

DandelionPowderman
FrogSugar
Argh, if only I'd discovered this thread a few months ago...I went hunting for the individual Track Talk threads one by one using the site's search feature!

As for Flowers, it's a cool album, but as many songs are repeats I just downloaded the tracks I need. And it's a much better listen than Metamorphosis (the Each and Everyday of the Year track is painful for me to listen to).

EDIT: Only thing I would change is add the live albums below it. I remember reading the one about No Security amazed at all the Dave Mathews hate (I honestly didn't even notice that there was a "foreign" voice on there singing! Track is one of my favourites on there)

There is a separate LIVE ALBUM TALK smiling smiley

The Track Talks index is one of the "forum links of interest" linked on the Home page: [iorr.org]
Track talks: [iorr.org]

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: January 27, 2018 15:22

Thanks for popping this up. This index thread isn't actually so easy to find - at least for the limited skills of mine...

I happen to get a new vinyl player (not having a functioning one for ages), and I have started to re-listen my stored vinyl collection. It is almost like having a fresh ears for many records (though I've be listening them in various different formats along the years, but my album 'mood' or even 'grasp' has somehow disappeared along the years). I've been very careful with the Stones albums, though. So my intent is to start listening them one by one, starting from the very beginning, and then give, say, a week for each one. And my another intent is to give a new review for each of them here in ALBUM TALK.

So at the moment I am listening to THE ROLLING STONES (aka the first UK album), and the review will appear sooner or later... All I can say at the moment that is goddamn wonderful album, and I am totally thrilled about it - it is pretty hard to say anything 'objective' about it...

- Doxa

Date: May 3, 2018 12:56

Bumpetybump..

Date: September 26, 2018 10:45

I'm giving this one a bump, as some posters were asking for specific album talks.

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: September 26, 2018 13:38

Is there another similar index for the live albums? ...or for the compilation albums?

Date: September 26, 2018 14:46

I'll bump them, Frog.

EDIT: Check page 1 now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-26 14:49 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: September 26, 2018 16:25

DandelionPowderman
I'll bump them, Frog.

EDIT: Check page 1 now.

Cool beans, merci!

Posted by: jahisnotdead ()
Date: September 27, 2018 01:40

Thank you for updating and bumping this, I was looking for it. I've enjoyed participating and reading these threads.

Date: August 20, 2019 12:46

I'm giving this one a bump.

Date: September 7, 2019 11:30

Bump

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1856
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home