Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

rehearsed songs
Posted by: mba ()
Date: July 20, 2005 15:02

I live about a 10-minute walk away from the school the Stones are rehearshing at in Toronto. It is a relatively new build building (the kid who lives next door to me goes there) and is fairly soundproof. The windows have all been papered over and security is tight. Not much action so far and I've seen a few people hanging around. A bartender at our local bar was walking by the building late last week at about 4:45 p.m. in the afternoon. A door opened and Mick and Keith nonchalantly strolled out of the building, said hello to a few of the fans and got into a limousine. Word is they will do a short concert here in a few weeks. Friends of ours got into the Palais Royale show a few years back. It was about 40 centigrade inside the building. Mick and Keith (and I think Ronnie) are also living close to the school. I may go for a bike ride this weekend and see if I can spot where they are staying.

Re: rehearsed songs
Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: July 20, 2005 15:18

Must be cool to live right next to the Stones!
I just wish we could hear what the rehearse!
Good luck, mba, and don't forget to tell us about the results of your observations winking smiley!

Belgrade-Bucharest-Budapest-Brno

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1951
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home