Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425Next
Current Page: 22 of 25
Re: Rolling Stones LA rehearsals - May 2015
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: May 18, 2015 22:13

According to Karl Denson:

Shattered
She's So Cold
Worried About You

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: May 18, 2015 22:17

erikjjf

Shattered
She's So Cold
Worried About You

You are right!!!

Rolling Stones LA Rehearsals - May 2015. List of songs played as far as known:
1. BEAST OF BURDEN.
2. MOONLIGHT MILE
3. CAN'T TURN YOU LOOSE
4. SISTER MORPHINE (first time ever eye rolling smiley, thanks Nikkei)
5. SHATTERED
6. SHE'S SO COLD
7. WORRIED ABOUT YOU

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: May 18, 2015 22:19

Naruralust
I think CE is ensconsed in her summer house in Canada and roller99 has admitted he is not really a big RS fan. I think bv may be your only hope but if I were you I'd be looking out for #1 on your own. Good Luck.

Yes, we're spending the summer near Bala in Muskoka. Beautiful and serene. BUT, no one should need to look out for #1 ALONE since this is BV's site and one would think/hope he'd be looking out for and helping the fans find gigs. His followers are numerous. How many times has he been asked:'BV tell us this and that'? No need to rely on me! As someone said recently - BV is the god of this site. And it's obvious because how many times have we read:'Thank you BV for......."?

Good luck to all on this tour.smiling smiley

CE smoking smiley

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: May 19, 2015 00:29

laurel
Thanks, everybody! I'll try! It's been an amazing Stones weekend. I hope the rest of the week is even better! winking smiley
Laurel, the ticket prices for San Diego have dropped a lot in the last few days, if you want to go. Craigslist seems to have the best deals. Just make someone an offer you can afford, I'm sure they'll accept at this late date.

Posted by: shawnriffhard1 ()
Date: May 19, 2015 00:51

RipThisBone
erikjjf

Shattered
She's So Cold
Worried About You

You are right!!!

Rolling Stones LA Rehearsals - May 2015. List of songs played as far as known:
1. BEAST OF BURDEN.
2. MOONLIGHT MILE
3. CAN'T TURN YOU LOOSE
4. SISTER MORPHINE (first time ever eye rolling smiley, thanks Nikkei)
5. SHATTERED
6. SHE'S SO COLD
7. WORRIED ABOUT YOU
Sister Morphine 1st time ever? It was played at most B2B shows.

Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: May 19, 2015 01:04

I hate to say it but the rehearsal list is boring boring boring. Nothing new here.

Date: May 19, 2015 01:14

How can any of those songs be boring?

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 19, 2015 01:18

Bashlets
I hate to say it but the rehearsal list is boring boring boring. Nothing new here.

If its boring then get the F outta here.
You are outta your mind.
jeroen

Date: May 19, 2015 01:23

Who is karl densson anyway.....

Never heard of him.

Jeroen

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: May 19, 2015 01:33

corriecas
Who is karl densson anyway.....

Never heard of him.

Jeroen

Current Stones Sax PLayer, since Australian 14 On Fire Tour...
Karl Denson

Posted by: stonesstein ()
Date: May 19, 2015 02:01

Karl Denson's band is Tiny Universe, and they play some high-fine sh!t!!

stonesstein

Kick me like you did before
I can't even feel the pain no more
Rocks Off, 1972

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: May 19, 2015 02:11

Karl hasn't posted anything in a week, so is he texting you with this info?

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: May 19, 2015 03:31

Cocaine Eyes
Naruralust
I think CE is ensconsed in her summer house in Canada and roller99 has admitted he is not really a big RS fan. I think bv may be your only hope but if I were you I'd be looking out for #1 on your own. Good Luck.

Yes, we're spending the summer near Bala in Muskoka. Beautiful and serene. BUT, no one should need to look out for #1 ALONE since this is BV's site and one would think/hope he'd be looking out for and helping the fans find gigs. His followers are numerous. How many times has he been asked:'BV tell us this and that'? No need to rely on me! As someone said recently - BV is the god of this site. And it's obvious because how many times have we read:'Thank you BV for......."?

CE smoking smiley

Gonna go to The Key To Bala?

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: May 19, 2015 03:49

roller 99

Of course! Have been there many times. Last time we saw Kim Mitchel not too long ago. The place is a CLASSIC!

CE smoking smiley

Posted by: laurel ()
Date: May 19, 2015 03:58

Gfmsoccer
laurel
Thanks, everybody! I'll try! It's been an amazing Stones weekend. I hope the rest of the week is even better! winking smiley
Laurel, the ticket prices for San Diego have dropped a lot in the last few days, if you want to go. Craigslist seems to have the best deals. Just make someone an offer you can afford, I'm sure they'll accept at this late date.

Thanks for the head's up! I will check it out tonight. Now off to rehearsals, just in case....

Posted by: Keef551 ()
Date: May 19, 2015 03:58

Denson did a full cover of Sticky Fingers for a tour of his a couple of years ago. It was great.

Date: May 19, 2015 03:59

I am very happy that you're in line CE . I hope your ads .
from Argentina
Sergio
BsAs , Stones

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: May 19, 2015 04:26

I'm so frustrated with the rehearsals/Twitter Q&A, etc. I live about 1.5 hours south of LA with a rather demanding job so that I can't just up and leave my office in the hope of catching a glimpse of the Stones. My daughter lives much closer and has been doing her best to help me out, she even checked out the rehearsal venue for a short while today. I would have taken time off if there actually was something to hear/see but couldn't justify it under the circumstances. In 2013 I had to miss out on everything due to just having had major surgery so this year is turning into a double whammy.

I sure hope there will be some sort of window if the Stones choose to make an announcement for the rumored Wednesday show otherwise I don't have a snowball's chance hell for a ticket. I'm so bummed it's making me giddy! Forgive me for venting, I needed to say it out loud! LOL

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Date: May 19, 2015 04:27

Cocaine Eyes
roller 99

Of course! Have been there many times. Last time we saw Kim Mitchel not too long ago. The place is a CLASSIC!

CE smoking smiley

I used to know him. Shot him performing dozens of times.

Posted by: 2120Wolf ()
Date: May 19, 2015 04:29

Thru and Thru
I'm so frustrated with the rehearsals/Twitter Q&A, etc. I live about 1.5 hours south of LA with a rather demanding job so that I can't just up and leave my office in the hope of catching a glimpse of the Stones. My daughter lives much closer and has been doing her best to help me out, she even checked out the rehearsal venue for a short while today. I would have taken time off if there actually was something to hear/see but couldn't justify it under the circumstances. In 2013 I had to miss out on everything due to just having had major surgery so this year is turning into a double whammy.

I sure hope there will be some sort of window if the Stones choose to make an announcement for the rumored Wednesday show otherwise I don't have a snowball's chance hell for a ticket. I'm so bummed it's making me giddy! Forgive me for venting, I needed to say it out loud! LOL

Ohh man just relax and watch some old 3 Stooges episodes...works everytime !!!

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 19, 2015 04:33

Cocaine Eyes
Naruralust

CE smoking smiley

Did you know Bala means "outlet of a lake" in Welsh, I guess there's a few Jones, Evans, Davies & Williams's up there..........

Date: May 19, 2015 05:03

EddieByword
Cocaine Eyes
Naruralust

CE smoking smiley

Did you know Bala means "outlet of a lake" in Welsh, I guess there's a few Jones, Evans, Davies & Williams's up there..........

I thought Bala meant "covered in snow for 9 months"...

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: May 19, 2015 05:09

corriecas
Bashlets

You are outta your mind.
jeroen

Yes that. For sure. I'd love the hear any of those songs.

Posted by: 751st ()
Date: May 19, 2015 05:30

Karl Denson played sax for Lenny Kravitz amongst his most noticeable work I believe was the song My MaMa Said plays more in a Maceo Parker style.

Date: May 19, 2015 05:34

Bashlets

It wouldn't be boring if you were there in person....

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 19, 2015 07:56

Gfmsoccer
Karl hasn't posted anything in a week, so is he texting you with this info?
Well, May 15th is less than a week ago...

"I'm sitting here on day 4 of Rolling Stones rehearsal and had to let you all know how blessed I am feeling right now. The setlist gets winnowed down for the tour, but they play so much of the catalog during rehearsals, it's amazing and super fun. Shattered, She's So Cold, Worried About You.....insane!!"

TE
Oslo

Posted by: TheBlockbuster ()
Date: May 19, 2015 09:25

corriecas
Bashlets

You are outta your mind.
jeroen

No need to be rude, until the Licks-tour there was always NEVER before played songs rehearsed. So in one way that list is boring. Although I would love to hear Moonlight Mile and Sister Morphine again.

Date: May 19, 2015 09:36

There always seems something to complain about,.
If people are dissatisfied, move on to another band and website.

Jeroen

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: May 19, 2015 09:43

corriecas
Bashlets

You are outta your mind.
jeroen

Nice one mate. Outta bed on the wrong side today I take it? Or are you always so civil?

Good to see you're a fan who 'follows' the band too. Who's Karl Denson? Christ.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-19 09:44 by bitusa2012.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: May 19, 2015 09:44

Nikkei
4. SISTER MORPHINE (for the first time ever eye rolling smiley)

Not correct. It was played during BTB and NS.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425Next
Current Page: 22 of 25

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1848
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home