Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 25
Re: Rolling Stones LA rehearsals - May 2015
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 12, 2015 00:34

Beast
<<They buggerd BV the last day at the rehearsel more than the band.>>

Shorely not..!

what does buggered mean?

plexi

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 12, 2015 00:35

I heard it too. But thanks to Heino and Dieter Bohlen the german version won't vanish too soon.
The people they scoop up with this call are only gonna play an audience, not compete in the show. Or so I hope.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 12, 2015 00:35

In N Out is good, even great compared to McDonalds, Burger King, Jack in the Box, etc. but there are much better burgers out there, but not from fast food joints.

Posted by: benroyblenkle ()
Date: May 12, 2015 00:50

yep sorry for the false alarm it was @#$%& American Idol at the Dolby
pfffft!
I'm on STONES high tactical alert; so any unusual taping or pop up gig---or if I see crew assemling out side a venue my alarm goes off-----
I need a big chill pill
BB

Posted by: matinil ()
Date: May 12, 2015 00:58

yeah i didn't believe the guy at the door when he kept saying the stones aren't here.... specially because as soon as i got there a guy was walking in the venue with a black shirt with keith's face in black and white

was it someone from here?!?!

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 12, 2015 01:01

benroyblenkle
yep sorry for the false alarm it was @#$%& American Idol at the Dolby
pfffft!
I'm on STONES high tactical alert; so any unusual taping or pop up gig---or if I see crew assemling out side a venue my alarm goes off-----
I need a big chill pill
BB

Stones means never having to say you are sorry

Date: May 12, 2015 01:04

BluzDude
In N Out is good, even great compared to McDonalds, Burger King, Jack in the Box, etc. but there are much better burgers out there, but not from fast food joints.

The best burgers are at my house.
The secret? Blending 2 types of ground... really
Like blend ground round with ground chuck... (no not that Chuck) ;)

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 12, 2015 01:06

Leonioid

Keith might like a little of that in his pie.

Date: May 12, 2015 01:08

Leonioid
BluzDude

...I just might have to invite myself over....grinning smiley

Date: May 12, 2015 01:10

Nikkei
Leonioid

Keith might like a little of that in his pie.
Keef eats that sheep herders pie... man... that stuff sounds knarly.
I think I will be OK leaving this life without ever trying it...

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: May 12, 2015 01:10

Easy guys. Not much cooking before May 18th.
Just rehearsals.
Hmm maybe it's a sticky zip day with YGM & SM. Oh did I hear that? I didn't hear that did I?? How could I hear that?

Date: May 12, 2015 01:11

BluzDude
Leonioid
BluzDude

...I just might have to invite myself over....grinning smiley

CHEERS TO THAT!!! :D

Date: May 12, 2015 01:12

Dreamer
Easy guys. Not much cooking before May 18th.
Just rehearsals.

Hmm maybe it's a sticky zip day with YGM & SM. Oh did I hear that? I didn't hear that did I?? How could I hear that?

No, that doesn't do anyone any good...except for the 2 or 3 insiders....

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: May 12, 2015 01:21

I'm just over an hour away...and while I would love to hit rehearsals...I do not know where to go...and seemingly, it remains a secret...even from us fans.

Not sure what to make of all that...is everything on Earth VIP now?

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: May 12, 2015 01:59

From menswear designer Juan Avellaneda:

RONNIE WOOD WEARING OUR CASHMERE AND NAPA TEDDY JACKET AT LOS ANGELES AIRPORT LAST WEEK SO HAPPY THAT THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPENS

[instagram.com]

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 12, 2015 02:09

timbernardis
Beast
<<They buggerd BV the last day at the rehearsel more than the band.>>

Shorely not..!

what does buggered mean?

plexi

Sodomized!

I think the poster meant to say "bugged"....spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: May 12, 2015 04:32

Naturalust
Seems a bit early for them to be assembling at a theater but the BIG BIG and HUGE HUGE does sound suspicious.

Maybe they were all playing so well and it was all sounding so good they decided to push the schedule a bit. Can't keep this one a secret for long, hope someone here has an update soon.

quote roller99:
"MT will not be on this tour. It was insurance against a health issue KR had which is now gone. He was there only for business need. No nostalgia, etc."

This again? Are you just speculating or do you have a credible source for this? Seems even the insurance companies should know "no Keith, no shows". Does anyone actually believe they would do a show with just MT and RW on guitars?

peace

This was an interview that Someone in the band gave. And my source, who is an insider told me where/when the secret shows are, I've known for over a month. If I'm wrong, they changed the venue, but we will have to see.

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: May 12, 2015 04:36

Sally~If you read here, try the Carl's Jr- All Natural Burger! Yummy!

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: May 12, 2015 05:32

roller99
MT ... It was insurance against a health issue KR had which is now gone.

Details ?!

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: May 12, 2015 05:36

roller99
Naturalust
Seems a bit early for them to be assembling at a theater but the BIG BIG and HUGE HUGE does sound suspicious.

Maybe they were all playing so well and it was all sounding so good they decided to push the schedule a bit. Can't keep this one a secret for long, hope someone here has an update soon.

quote roller99:
"MT will not be on this tour. It was insurance against a health issue KR had which is now gone. He was there only for business need. No nostalgia, etc."

This again? Are you just speculating or do you have a credible source for this? Seems even the insurance companies should know "no Keith, no shows". Does anyone actually believe they would do a show with just MT and RW on guitars?

peace

This was an interview that Someone in the band gave. And my source, who is an insider told me where/when the secret shows are, I've known for over a month. If I'm wrong, they changed the venue, but we will have to see.

LOFL. Ummm....in a word....no it wasn't. Maybe in a dream....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-12 05:36 by Woz.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: May 12, 2015 05:41

roller99
Naturalust

quote roller99:

peace

Totally believe you and trust you and your source about the secret shows but I have never seen or heard an interview where anybody in the band talked about Taylor being along to satisfy some insurance clause. I just doubt anybody in the band would talk in those terms even if it was true. It would be big news for many here on this board, if you could kindly point us toward that interview it would be much appreciated.

We are getting pretty close to the secret show date and any updates along those lines are also welcome. Is he or she still sticking to two nights at the Fonda theater by invitation only? I assume if the date of venue changed someone working the show would have to know pretty soon. Thanks.

peace

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: May 12, 2015 05:42

why they so sequestered. are they that out of touch.??? sad.

Date: May 12, 2015 05:52

Naturalust
roller99
Naturalust

quote roller99:

peace

Totally believe you and trust you and your source about the secret shows but I have never seen or heard an interview where anybody in the band talked about Taylor being along to satisfy some insurance clause. I just doubt anybody in the band would talk in those terms even if it was true. It would be big news for many here on this board, if you could kindly point us toward that interview it would be much appreciated.

We are getting pretty close to the secret show date and any updates along those lines are also welcome. Is he or she still sticking to two nights at the Fonda theater by invitation only? I assume if the date of venue changed someone working the show would have to know pretty soon. Thanks.

peace

Oops, I'm sorry. I'm not a huge Stones fan, but this was something that someone in the band had told someone else, and it leaked. But who knows what's really true unless you hear it from a band member. Mick and Keith have not responded to my invite to come over, seeing as they are rehearsing just up the road. I even offered to make a nice cheese fondue for Keith. I have been corrected though. But this did come from an insider. But who really cares? In a matter of days, you will find out where the secret gig is, what the setlist is, whether MT is there, etc.

Date: May 12, 2015 05:53

Why can't I post video?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-12 05:55 by roller99.

Date: May 12, 2015 05:57

roller99
Naturalust
roller99
Naturalust

quote roller99:

peace

peace

Oops, I'm sorry. I'm not a huge Stones fan, but this was something that someone in the band had told someone else, and it leaked. But who knows what's really true unless you hear it from a band member. Mick and Keith have not responded to my invite to come over, seeing as they are rehearsing just up the road. I even offered to make a nice cheese fondue for Keith. I have been corrected though. But this did come from an insider. But who really cares? In a matter of days, you will find out where the secret gig is, what the setlist is, whether MT is there, etc.

And yes, they are sticking to that. I will know more later the week and will be sure to update all of you.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: May 12, 2015 06:07

Thanks roller!

Date: May 12, 2015 06:08

tumbled
why they so sequestered. are they that out of touch.??? sad.

It's not that they're so sequestered. If you're from L.A. you know these facilities are large compounds. The reason you could hear everything in 2013 and not in 2015 is because in 2013 their studio faced the street. Today, the studio faces away from it. You can drive right in there, but if you don't have business you will be asked to leave. There is one way to hear everything, but I don't feel like ditching work and camping out there for 7 days. I'm sure someone else will. In L.A. this is not a huge deal, this kinda thing is a daily occurrence.

Date: May 12, 2015 06:12

ill re-post

Link from 2013...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-12 06:31 by roller99.

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: May 12, 2015 06:23

roller99
[youtu.be]

Link from 2013...

cool! Too bad it cuts off right when you start to be able to hear their voices

Date: May 12, 2015 07:30

alieb
roller99