Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: OT: NHL Playoffs
Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 9, 2015 17:12

Come on Tampa Bay!!! Can't stand Patrick Kane ever since he beat up that poor cab driver.

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: June 9, 2015 17:19

Plenty of hockey likely left in this series, yet the Bolts have played at the top of their game and the Hawks haven't yet. Bishop is hurt, and Cooper got lucky with him last night. Nice dice roll that came up good for the Bolts. Bishop though will be exposed soon, and the Bolts will have to withstand a likely Hawks onslaught in a must win game tomorrow. This one should go 6-7 games and may the best team win. Nice cheap shot slew foot by Kucherov last night on Oduya. POS should be suspended for attempt to injure. Series is basicaly tied in the 7 game format after 3 games. Hawks must bring the house tomorrow night, and I will be there.

Lets Go Hawks!!

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: June 10, 2015 18:40

Anybody want to watch the game tonight in Orlando? I'm on the way there now for Fridays show. Let's get an iorrnhl gathering

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: June 11, 2015 08:12

Gritty win by the Hawks, frustrating to watch at times. Tampa starts a 20 year old rookie goalie and Hawks only get 2 shots on net in the first! Crawford made several great saves late in the game to preserve the win.
Looking forward to game 5 Saturday night!

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 15, 2015 23:25

So, match 6 in 4 hours. Chicago can win the Stanley Cup tonight at home ice. 3 Swedes in Chicago, Hjalmarsson, Krüger and Oduya, have the chance to take home the trophy tonight.
Fellow Swedes Strålman and Hedman in Tampa will do their best not to let that happen.

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: June 15, 2015 23:45

I think there is no doubt Chicago will win the series. But, I would love to see a Game 7.

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: June 16, 2015 00:01

Game 7 is night of the Nashville show. Anyone watching tonight's game in the city?

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: June 16, 2015 08:12

CHICAGO F_CKING BLACKHAWKS!!! Can't wait to hear all the injuries each team had. Tampa goalie Ben Bishop revealed he was playing with a torn groin!

My favorite sports team of all time! Brent Seabrook will bring the cup to Vancouver, Duncan Keith will bring it to Penticton and Kyle Cumiskey will bring it to Abbotsford!

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1611
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home