Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: OT: NHL Playoffs
Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 27, 2015 18:57

...If it quacks like a(n) (Anahem) Duck.......

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: April 27, 2015 20:02

Hawks-Wild promises to be a good one. Thankfully some days before series start for Hawks and us sleep deprived fans to get some much needed sleep/rest. Those late starts in Preds series were brutal!

Lets Go Hawks!

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: April 27, 2015 20:57

Interesting to see Eric Clapton have to move his Saturday show at MSG to Sunday to accommodate Rangers Game 2 on NBC before the Kentucky Derby.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: April 28, 2015 18:10

As a Red Wing fan I'm seriously hoping Tampa wins. The Red Wings are more content to make the playoffs for their bragging right of how many years in a row than the do anything in them.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: April 28, 2015 19:02

Detroit has won the cup 4 times since 1997, last time in 2008. Is this Babcock's last year? I hope Boston lands him!!

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: May 14, 2015 05:57

NY makes me sick. I hate everything NYC in sports. They had to win. Damn. I hope Tampa Bay slaughters them.

Posted by: sirdoug ()
Date: May 14, 2015 06:09

RANGERS!!!!!!!!

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 14, 2015 06:42

sirdoug
RANGERS!!!!!!!!
thumbs up

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 14, 2015 08:11

All they are talking about overhere (Sweden) is Henrik Lundquist, the Rangers goalie. They have even named him the King of New York!

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: May 14, 2015 08:51

Can't wait for the Hawks/Ducks series. Only problem I see the Hawks having initially is that they've been off for so long since they swept Minnesota. Hope they're not too rusty.
Rangers/Tampa should be a good series. I'm sure the NHL and NBC would like to see a Rangers/Hawks finals for tv ratings.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 14, 2015 08:54

Go Rangers! May be our own local home team player from Norway Zuccarello #36 is back on the ice soon, that would be great!

Bjornulf

Date: May 14, 2015 18:19

I wish the Hawks-Ducks series started tomorrow instead of Sunday. Can't believe it takes 2 days to set up a concert scheduled at Honda Center for Saturday night, but who knows? Hawks will have been idle for well over a week. Rested, but perhaps rusty to start.

Conference Finals should make for some quality viewing as these are both excellent matchups.

Lets Go Hawks!!

Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: May 14, 2015 18:21

Rangers-Hawks....Original Six....Would be great for the NHL! The two largest markets/cities in USA?

Date: May 14, 2015 22:03

LA would be the second largest market in the US behind NY but Chicago is definitely a larger hockey market than LA. I remember when New Jersey won the cup, they had a rally outside their arena and thousands showed up. When the Hawks won, their parade and rally drew an estimated 2 million people!
This will be the Hawks last chance at a Cup with this current lineup since Kane and Toews massive contracts kick in next year. Due to the salary cap, they will most likely trade Patrick Sharp and maybe even Marian Hossa.

Posted by: pt99 ()
Date: May 14, 2015 22:07

RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: May 27, 2015 18:22

A seventh and deciding game in New York (MSG) between Rangers and Tampa Bay Lightnings in the semifinals. Much news about this overhere (Sweden) since Henrik Lundqvist and Carl Hagelin plays for Rangers.
The second semifinal is leaning towards Anaheim Ducks since they lead, 3-2, in the match series against Chicago Black Hawks.

Posted by: nellcote'71 ()
Date: May 27, 2015 18:50

MSG7

Date: May 27, 2015 18:59

DGA35
LA would be the second largest market in the US behind NY but Chicago is definitely a larger hockey market than LA. I remember when New Jersey won the cup, they had a rally outside their arena and thousands showed up. When the Hawks won, their parade and rally drew an estimated 2 million people!
This will be the Hawks last chance at a Cup with this current lineup since Kane and Toews massive contracts kick in next year. Due to the salary cap, they will most likely trade Patrick Sharp and maybe even Marian Hossa.

Hawks will need to move some salary vis a vis players, but Hossa will likely stay. Sharp is 50/50. There is much speculation about this, but the team will not be the same next year. The Hawks core though is still young by standards and young talent is there from Rockford to ease in for this team to stay very competitive for years to come. Teravainen has massive upside and has special talent having cracked into the starting lineup at age 20. This kid can play, and and has vision ahead of where the play is.

Big game tonight at the rockin UC with 22,400 plus likely filling it to rafters. I'm hoping they push Ducks to a 7th game where anything can happen. This series has not been for the faint of heart. Two heavywight teams going toe to toe.

Lets Go Hawks!!

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: May 27, 2015 19:36

Date: May 28, 2015 00:40

Lightning looked like pee wee players last night against the Rangers.

Blackhawks are gonna lose.

Date: May 28, 2015 00:49

Yeah, go Black Hawks! Rangers and Hawks would be the perfect NHL final. I don't even understand why they play hockey in Florida and California. It can't be a natural phenomena, that's for sure...

Date: May 28, 2015 00:59

A lot of retired Canucks in FLA.

I hate Anaheim. I despise them!

Posted by: leftybill ()
Date: May 28, 2015 01:50

Hey BV, maybe you're stopping by in Chicago tonite for the game vs Ducks ( seeing as how you're on your way to Columbus )? I'm sure the Stadium in Chitown will be rocking'! Regardless, enjoy the rest of your tour.

Date: May 28, 2015 08:59

Hawks came through tonight to push the series to game 7 on Saturday. Duncan Keith played a huge game, assisting on the first 3 goals and sweeping a sure goal out of the crease that would have tied the game at 3. Game 7 Saturday night in Anaheim. First time in 15 years that both series have gone to game 7. I'll be in Penticton BC Saturday night so I'll watch the game there, which is also Duncan's home town.
Hope to see a Hawks/ Rangers final.

Date: May 30, 2015 12:39

Bolts won comfortably with 2-0 in Madison Square Garden in the seventh game. Rangers were a disappointment. Bolts, clearly the better team. All in all.
Tonight will decide which team they will face in the final. Ducks or Hawks....

Date: May 30, 2015 18:59

I'm hoping for a Tampa-Chicago Finals... if Anaheim wins I'm tuning out. What's the point of watching a game in California when it's 38 hours behind? Pointless.

Date: May 31, 2015 19:50

Chicago at Tampa for games 1 and 2 June 3rd and 6th for the Stanley Cup Finals.

Posted by: tops06 ()
Date: June 1, 2015 01:26

I wonder who Keith is rooting for?

Date: June 9, 2015 08:45

I know, no one gives a @#$%&. But Bolts won last night in Union Center in Chicago, 3-2, and leads 2-1 in the final series. Apparently, according to Swedish sportspapers, Victor Hedman did well
and assisted to the deciding 3-2 goal. From now on I will be able to watch the games for free on one of my cable channels. The only downside is the timezone (games starts at about 2 A.M. overhere...).

Date: June 9, 2015 15:22

I love it.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1925
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home