Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920Next
Current Page: 17 of 20
Re: Lucky Dip Tickets
Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: September 22, 2017 00:40

My first Lucky Dips!

I´m so happy.

I got "No Filter Pit" in Zürich.

At desk 4 we got:
- Wristband "GUEST"
- Envelope (sealed) with inside: 2 "No Filter Pit" tickets (No Price On tickets)

At "No Filter Pit" we got:
- Wristband "PIT ACCESS No Filter"

What a great day and concert!

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-26 10:48 by satisfaction2.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: September 22, 2017 01:58

There have been so many fans who got really lucky this Tour with Pit tix and good seats with Lucky Dip Tix.

You take a chance and you can have a gig to remember or maybe get stuck where you may not wan't to be........................but it would be a win/win situation if you're on a tight budget. Cheaper than any other ticket.

I've had two or three Lucky Dips and had decent seats on the 2014 Europe Tour, and know a few fans who got really good standing up front in Golden Circle or whatever was top price at that time.

Best of luck to anyone going with LD to any of the upcoming gigs. smileys with beer

Posted by: wachterc ()
Date: September 22, 2017 15:41

Hi, just curious, at which time did you pick up your Lucky Dip at desk 3? Thanks, Chris

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: September 22, 2017 15:55

Good luck dippers in Italy....I think for fun The Stones should set up a hidden camera and catch the expression on the faces when they get their tickets and show it on the big screen...just for a laugh...

Date: September 22, 2017 16:09

wachterc
Hi, just curious, at which time did you pick up your Lucky Dip at desk 3? Thanks, Chris

Time, I think it was 16:30. There were two desks. One serviced by a man (no 3) and the other (no 4) serviced by a nice girl.

I got wristband "GUEST" and envelope with the 2 "No Filter Pit" tix from the nice girl. She told us to attach the wristband to the arm. But nobody controlled.

After getting the tix we didn`t go direct into the stadium. We remained outside in a pub for are beer and ...!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-22 17:48 by satisfaction2.

Posted by: wachterc ()
Date: September 22, 2017 19:31

satisfaction2
wachterc

Time, I think it was 16:30. There were two desks. One serviced by a man (no 3) and the other (no 4) serviced by a nice girl.

I got wristband "GUEST" and envelope with the 2 "No Filter Pit" tix from the nice girl. She told us to attach the wristband to the arm. But nobody controlled.

After getting the tix we didn`t go direct into the stadium. We remained outside in a pub for are beer and ...!

Thanks a lot!

Exactly same procedure with us, however I've been there at 6pm and no nice girl anymore...

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 22, 2017 19:36

crawdaddy
There have been so many fans who got really lucky this Tour with Pit tix and good seats with Lucky Dip Tix.

You take a chance and you can have a gig to remember or maybe get stuck where you may not wan't to be........................but it would be a win/win situation if you're on a tight budget. Cheaper than any other ticket.

I've had two or three Lucky Dips and had decent seats on the 2014 Europe Tour, and know a few fans who got really good standing up front in Golden Circle or whatever was top price at that time.

Best of luck to anyone going with LD to any of the upcoming gigs. smileys with beer

It's great to hear about people getting good tickets with the lucky dips but I think people are much more likely to write about it when they have been given decent tickets rather than bad ones.
Gamblers never talk about their losses.

Nate

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 22, 2017 20:08

Nate
crawdaddy

It's great to hear about people getting good tickets with the lucky dips but I think people are much more likely to write about it when they have been given decent tickets rather than bad ones.
Gamblers never talk about their losses.

Nate

It's not really a gamble when the tickets cost so little and invariably far less than the very cheapest regular priced ticket so you win regardless. It's just a matter of how much by. There are never any 'losses' really. I plan to Lucky Dip as many shows as I can next year. I'm already going to do 2 this year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-22 20:46 by grzegorz67.

Date: September 22, 2017 20:36

I would say it's not a gamble if you don't mind where in the venue you are placed but personally I would consider it a gamble as being at the front is the only place I want to be.

Nate

Posted by: MRROLLING ()
Date: September 22, 2017 20:47

My first LUCKY DIP tickets I didn't get a chance to have NO FILTER PIT, but two seats in Category 1 we'll see better next timeeye rolling smiley

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 22, 2017 20:52

Nate
I would say it's not a gamble if you don't mind where in the venue you are placed but personally I would consider it a gamble as being at the front is the only place I want to be.

Nate

Me too and I usually queue early to get it but having already seen the Stones 22 times, I refuse to pay silly money for it even though I could. I work to a ticket price ceiling of £150 and won't break it for anyone as I will not be exploited. I got pit in Stockholm on 14OF for £147. In Oslo on the same tour I was on the rail at the end of the Catwalk for £125 + rip off postal costs.

I turned up ticketless at O2 Show 1 in 2012, setting myself a budget of £100. I scored a ticket from Seatwave with a face value of £326, though I missed the 1st 4 songs. I was pleased with that grinning smiley

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 22, 2017 20:56

But ld pick up Lucca is tomorrowvyeah
Jeroen

Date: September 25, 2017 09:43

corriecas
Jeroen

Let us know about your tix.....

Posted by: beno ()
Date: September 25, 2017 10:35

wachterc
Good question. I do not know it. My friend who got No Filter Pits told me that the one before and after him in the lane got normal standing tickets. He was at the ticket desk at 4pm, so one and half hour after desk opened. All tickets are in closed envelops and at Zurich they simply gave you the one on top of envelop stack.

At Spielberg, envelopes in the box were not sealed, so "the nice girl at the desk" could theoretically see (at times when nobody was at the Kassa) which were the pit/GA/tribune tickets.

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: September 25, 2017 12:32

Got No Filter Pit in Hamburg and Tribune E in Spielberg. The lady at desk wouldn't swop the envelope for another one.... But after all, seen the muddy mash on the Field I wasn't to unlucky with the tickets.

Posted by: filoca ()
Date: September 25, 2017 12:56

I got Prato B with my lucky dips in Lucca...I think all lucky dips in Lucca got prato B...no lottery in Italy..

Date: September 25, 2017 18:58

Got prato b in Lucca.
Jeroen

Date: September 25, 2017 18:59

satisfaction2
corriecas
Jeroen

Let us know about your tix.....
Prato b
Jeroen

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: September 26, 2017 12:18

filoca
I got Prato B with my lucky dips in Lucca...I think all lucky dips in Lucca got prato B...no lottery in Italy..

Too bad but there is one report of a "No Filter Pit" LD in the Lucca thread, guess they (probably done by the promoters) contractually had to put (at least) one envelope in the stack...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: September 26, 2017 23:03

what is tribune and what is Plato B?

plexi

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: September 28, 2017 14:43

Haven't checked out the main Barcelona thread since before the concert so apologies if this was covered there.

Couldn't make Barcelona but had lucky dips. I'm perhaps best off not knowing - but can't help wondering how people fared with lucky dips at Barcelona?

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: September 28, 2017 15:11

my boys got no filter pit in lucca, me and my wife prato b winking smiley

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: September 28, 2017 16:22

awesome for the boys austrian stones!

Date: September 28, 2017 23:16

I got Prado A - Gold Circle in Lucca

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: October 3, 2017 14:10

lucky dip barcelona and amsterdam???

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: October 3, 2017 14:14

justeillusion
lucky dip barcelona and amsterdam???

My friend and I got Pista A for Barcelona and Pit for Amsterdam.

Nothing to complain about there!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: October 3, 2017 14:19

Wish me luck today for CPH!

Date: October 3, 2017 15:26

Topi
Wish me luck today for CPH!

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Have a great concert

Nate

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: October 3, 2017 15:54

Damn. Got seats at B4 at the far end. Oh well, first time ever I've got seats at a Stones show!

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: October 3, 2017 16:41

Topi
Damn. Got seats at B4 at the far end. Oh well, first time ever I've got seats at a Stones show!

No worries, Topi! You're in the show for a phenomenal price!

Kick back, relax and have a BLAST when the concert starts...
The Greatest Rock N' Roll Band in the World!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920Next
Current Page: 17 of 20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1780
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home