Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Pandora, AEG and other Zip Code Pre-sales codes
Posted by: taz22 ()
Date: April 10, 2015 21:59

Finally pulled Section 136 - Row 21 - Seat 1 (which is aisle seat next to section 135) at the $158.00 plus fees price level for the Buffalo show.

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: April 10, 2015 22:31

tomy1
Understand - but your looking at another 15 rows (section F6 has 44 rows) plus the gap between section F6 and F11 which is probably equal to another 4-5 rows - now were talking about 20 rows difference?

You are correct - and as a big fan I want to be as close as possible - but everything is cost/benefit..

That 20 row difference equates to maybe 40% closer at 123% cost increase ($424 from $190).

My conclusion.. skip this presale and wait to pay the 424 for row 10 not row 30

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: April 10, 2015 22:33

tomy1
Understand - but your looking at another 15 rows (section F6 has 44 rows) plus the gap between section F6 and F11 which is probably equal to another 4-5 rows - now were talking about 20 rows difference?

Good points Tomy, if you are happy with your tickets then that's all that matters. I have floor level tickets for Nashville in section B and I'm about the same distance back on row 31 and even though I would have liked to gotten better tickets at the time, I'm pleased with what I did get.

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: April 10, 2015 22:46

bengigan
tomy1

You are correct - and as a big fan I want to be as close as possible - but everything is cost/benefit..

That 20 row difference equates to maybe 40% closer at 123% cost increase ($424 from $190).

My conclusion.. skip this presale and wait to pay the 424 for row 10 not row 30

It may turn out that a person couldn't get row 10, nothing guaranteed about that. I think almost everyone would love to get great seats for the cheapest price possible but unfortunately it doesn't always turn out that way. If someone is really concerned about cost/benefit then I would think they should just go on the day of the concert and see what they can do. Good luck with your plan though, hope you get some great seats.

Posted by: tomy1 ()
Date: April 11, 2015 02:12

I can see bengigan's point. But there is a good chance that row 10 ticket might never show up? Here in the Orlando area it seems that every radio station is advertising tickets in a contest - to the point they would like contestants send in a video lip-syncing to a Stones song with the winner receiving 2 2nd row tickets. Also, I've been to a lot of outdoor concerts and at times the stage can be massive and high so anything in the 1st 5+ rows someone would be straining their neck up just to see. Plus I already reserved a room in the area and I'm ready!!!

Posted by: StonesBlake ()
Date: April 11, 2015 05:19

Scored 2 floor tickets Section K Row 25 from the zip pre-sale for Kansas City, total $320.

I saw several pairs of floor seats, eventually pulled the trigger on those. I'm pretty sure I'm pretty dang far away though.

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: April 11, 2015 06:20

I don't understand what the point of having a pre-sale is if there is no exclusivity and they are literally sharing the passwords in every possible place, which makes me think that everyone is right about the better tickets being on sale on Monday. Ah well, I have an exam to write on Monday morning so I did what I could.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: April 11, 2015 10:21

I'm a diehard long term fan and will ultimately pay the price on this tour - probably several times. However, the prices being charged for these mediocre seats is crazy and very disrespectful to the fans. Some of the platinum seats,
controlled directly by the band, are the price of a week long Caribbean cruise.
So far I've only purchased two tickets for Indy.

In perspective: Lollapalooza Is a three day concert. McCartney is headlining
One day and many other bands performing from noon until 10:00pm for three
Days. On the secondary market the pass for all three days is around $350.
We all know what the stones are charging for a two hour show. To me it seems they are out of Touch with the market and their fans.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: April 11, 2015 19:04

If anyone is interested single Bleacher seats have been popping up all morning for the Milwaukee show using the Silver package option. Sections 11 & 19 $352.00. I beleive during the General sale they will be priced at $119.00

Good luck if you try

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1461
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home