Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Pandora, AEG and other Zip Code Pre-sales codes
Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: April 7, 2015 18:52

Hey IORRs, I've been laying low for a while but had to share this with y'all:

Pandora, who as you know by now is one of the sponsors of the upcoming US tour, is as of today featuring a promo station, Zip Code Radio. This features "hand selected" tracks by the Stones, as well as some chatter from Mick & Keith hyping the tour.

Pretty good songs so far this morning: Slim Harpo, Otis Redding, Johnny Cash, and Little Walter.

For those who are unaware, Pandora is a free streaming music site that plays stations of your choosing based on artists or songs you put in. Sign up now and listen to what Mick and Keith want you to:

www.pandora.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-10 15:45 by bv.

Re: Pandora: Zip Code Radio
Posted by: flexy633 ()
Date: April 7, 2015 19:02

Will you post the Pandora pre-sale password if you hear it? Thanks!

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: April 7, 2015 19:09

Cool

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: April 7, 2015 19:15

lettingitbleed
Hey IORRs, I've been laying low for a while but had to share this with y'all:

Pandora, who as you know by now is one of the sponsors of the upcoming US tour, is as of today featuring a promo station, Zip Code Radio. This features "hand selected" tracks by the Stones, as well as some chatter from Mick & Keith hyping the tour.

Pretty good songs so far this morning: Slim Harpo, Otis Redding, Johnny Cash, and Little Walter.

For those who are unaware, Pandora is a free streaming music site that plays stations of your choosing based on artists or songs you put in. Sign up now and listen to what Mick and Keith want you to:

www.pandora.com

Lovely! Internet streaming, BUT....Then I see this at Pandora :

Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

I live in Europe, so I can't listen????

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: April 7, 2015 19:34

Aw, bummer barbabang! Licensing issues I imagine. Same reason you cant watch Netflix in certain countries.

Sorry all. US Aus and NZ only

Posted by: BustedButton ()
Date: April 7, 2015 21:21

Thanks for this!

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: April 7, 2015 21:28

Set up a VPN.

Posted by: Mr1970 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:09

Any word on the Pandora Password?

Posted by: Keefy ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:12

I cant find the code anywhere..Anybody have the code?

Date: April 9, 2015 17:13

Trying to find myself. Been listening to the Zipcode station all day.

Pandora Presale
Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: April 9, 2015 16:15

Any passwords to share with a fellow fan?smileys with beer

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 16:18 by JumpinJeppeFlash.

Re: Pandora Presale
Posted by: mjaggergirl ()
Date: April 9, 2015 16:17

been listening but haven't heard anything yet?!

Re: Pandora: Zip Code Radio - Pre-sales codes
Posted by: bv ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:17

This is their press release:

[press.pandora.com]

Pandora and AEG Live’s Concerts West Offer Pre-Sale Access to Rolling Stones’ ZIP CODE Tour

Exclusive Pandora Experience for Listeners: Rolling Stones Curated Mixtape and Interview Conducted by Legendary Music Journalist Anthony DeCurtis

OAKLAND, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr. 9, 2015-- Pandora (NYSEtongue sticking out smiley), the leading internet radio service, is partnering with AEG Live’s Concerts West and the Rolling Stones to offer listeners an exclusive ticket pre-sale for the upcoming ZIP CODE tour. The presale begins on Thursday, April 9 at 10am in all US time zones, four full days before the general sale on April 13.

While fans wait for the tour to officially kick off, Pandora has partnered with the Rolling Stones to provide an exclusive listening experience – a digital mixtape which includes songs hand-picked by band members. The mixtape can be found at [www.pandora.co] or by searching ZIP CODE Radio in the Pandora mobile/tablet app.

Additionally, famed rock journalist Anthony DeCurtis sat down with members of the band for an in-depth interview, which will be available on the ZIP CODE Radio station starting April 13. Listeners interested in a preview of the interview can check out DeCurtis’ account now on the Pandora blog.

The ZIP CODE tour marks the first time the Rolling Stones have played North American stadiums since their 2005-2007 "A Bigger Banger Tour." It also coincides with the re-release of the 1971 classic Sticky Fingers, featuring tracks such as ‘Wild Horses’ and ‘Brown Sugar.’

"The word ‘icon’ gets thrown around quite a bit, but is perfectly fitting when referencing the Rolling Stones," said Lars Murray, Pandora’s Senior Vice President Music Industry Group. "Being able to work with the Rolling Stones and provide new and exclusive experiences for their fans is the embodiment of our mission at Pandora – connecting music makers to the people who love their music."

This experience is the latest example of the ongoing efforts by Pandora to connect its artists and listeners, having released its Artist Marketing Platform (AMP) late last year and the recent rollout of Artist Audio Messaging.

Information on the pre-sale:

Pandora pre-sale tickets will be available on April 9 at 10am in all US time zones for Pandora listeners. They will be available via the ZIP CODE Radio station, as well as Pandora social channels. The pre-sale will run through April 12 at 10pm in all US time zones.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Cyranose ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:20

Date: April 9, 2015 17:20

Date: April 9, 2015 17:25

Zipper2015

Date: April 9, 2015 17:27

YES! It works, got section F4 for Orlando!!!

Date: April 9, 2015 17:32

Got waaaaaaaay back and waaaaaay high for Raleigh. $69 seats. Will be 14th show and that is fine.

Date: April 9, 2015 17:34

where do you go to buy for pandoara/ ticketmaster?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 17:35 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: skullduggery09 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:36

Keefy,
Any luck getting tix using ZIPPER2015?
Thanks,
Charlie in Austin

Date: April 9, 2015 17:43

where do you go to buy the pandoar pre sale?

please anyone!

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:43

it does work but I'm in a waiting mode for Orlando tickets, says 7 more minutes, the code will get you access

Date: April 9, 2015 17:44

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:44

Mr1970
Zipper2015

Much appreciated Mr1970.

Posted by: mjaggergirl ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:47

was not able to see or hear the code on Pandora on my phone but did when I signed into it on Pandora.com....where it says "got an offer code?" in the spot where you buy tickets, enter zipper2015.....I could not get it to work for Milwaukee but I did get Floor A row 14, 4 seats to Raleigh....not bad at $1500 total....happy girl right now!good luck all...if anyone has any info on Milwaukee, let me know....I usually don't like floor seats, but these should be pretty good

Posted by: Sarah1758 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:50

I can't get tickets for raleigh

Date: April 9, 2015 17:53

can someone please post a link for the pandora presale

Posted by: Cyranose ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:54

Milwaukee sales start at 10 am venue time. You can try Milwaukee in 7 minutes from the time of this post.

Date: April 9, 2015 17:56

Raleigh presale all sold out I was told by someone at NCS.
It was very limited apparently

Date: April 9, 2015 17:58

jumpontopofmebaby
can someone please post a link for the pandora presale

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Is that what you are looking for? ALL the presales are listed here and can only get done from here (unless hadlesd by different tickets agency)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 17:59 by UndercoverLovingcup.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1981
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home