Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678
Current Page: 8 of 8
Re: Better Rock N' Roll Voice - Lennon or Jagger
Posted by: eyesoftheworld ()
Date: April 9, 2015 21:36

EasterMan
eyesoftheworld
I don't want to comment on how I feel about the arraignment of your list, I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into it and I commend you.

I just wanted to say I love your nod to Jerry at number thirteen.

If I composed a top 30 I would add; Frank Ocean, Randy California, Taylor Goldsmith and a few others in there. Cheers on your list though!

Ok thank you. But this list not is in any kind of way my top 30 rock n roll singers, and the singers are not in order of greatness either. This is just the first 30 singers I could think of which I like better than John Lennon. 15 names on my list could probably been replaced with better singers.

For sure, all is good.
cheers, mate!

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: April 25, 2015 02:36

Folks, If you study vocal quality in its truest form, Robin Zander wins hands down- period. Take it to any vocal music professor. Play as many tapes as you wish. They would concur.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-25 02:37 by justsayin.

Posted by: 2120Wolf ()
Date: April 25, 2015 03:20

justsayin
Folks, If you study vocal quality in its truest form, Robin Zander wins hands down- period. Take it to any vocal music professor. Play as many tapes as you wish. They would concur.

Hello JustSayin -
I am not sure how well you comprehend....but the question is Who has a Better Rock N' Roll Voice - Lennon or Jagger. It is a simple question one that does not involve Robin "Cheap Trick" Zander who's name should not even be mentioned in the same breath as Lennon or Jagger...And being someone with a street education, I do not put a whole lot of stock in what any professors opinion may be...

Posted by: mitchrambler ()
Date: April 25, 2015 04:54

I agree paul Rodgers and bob seger greatest rock singers ever.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 25, 2015 05:04

John Fogerty?

Posted by: longlongwinter ()
Date: April 25, 2015 05:11

Beatles…rock n roll??? Cute pop songs with great melodies…hence why the mass public loves them so much, but rock n roll…not even close and a horrible live band.

Look up rock n roll in the dictionary…pretty sure it is defined 'Keith Richards'

Posted by: RomanCandle ()
Date: April 25, 2015 08:53

the beatles were just a shitty pop band, but the rolling stones ?????????? only cute ballads, no big deal, when I listen to lady jane, moonlight mile or even as tears go by I'm laughing at ppl who call them the greatest RNR band earth!!!!!! plus she's a rainbow and out of time are just cute pop songs i m sorry it's no big deal now wonder why the mass public love them so much that's because when they play blues they sound so white plus they stole everything to black musicians they are so overrated!!!!!!!!! a BLUES BAND? you'd better listen to elmore james

Goto Page: Previous12345678
Current Page: 8 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1574
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home