Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 9 of 12
Re: ZIP CODE 2015 Tour Posters
Posted by: relms ()
Date: July 8, 2015 13:18

odean73

The shirt combos seem to be a good deal... or maybe sell off one part of the combo.

Thanks.

I did order some of the european ones last year and then weeks later they were for sale on the Uk site and was a bit cheaper saving on the p & p.

Looks like i will have to go for it, i did say no more, but cant resist thou.

Good idea about the combo, thanks again.
smiling smiley
My pleasure to assist

Yeah, This Stones thing is a habit, and when they call and
say they "have the good stuff" what are we going to do? cool smiley

This one last time... and then I wont buy any more... but I probably wont buy any less. smoking smiley

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: July 9, 2015 22:05

Wife and I are hoping for whimsical Niagra Falls poster with person in a barrel going down for Buffalo. Why not?!!

Posted by: Snoopy ()
Date: July 9, 2015 23:12

relms
odean73

The shirt combos seem to be a good deal... or maybe sell off one part of the combo.

Thanks.

I did order some of the european ones last year and then weeks later they were for sale on the Uk site and was a bit cheaper saving on the p & p.

smiling smiley
My pleasure to assist

This one last time... and then I wont buy any more... but I probably wont buy any less. smoking smiley

FYI even though the combos save you $20 online, the shipping we were told we HAD to use cost us over $30 I believe ... To be fair, this may be because we're in Alaska and some people don't get that Alaska receives all types of mail just fine ... But it actually costs me less to buy a shirt/poster at venue... Just check shipping costs first smiling smiley

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: July 9, 2015 23:20

Snoopy
relms
odean73

Thanks.

smiling smiley
My pleasure to assist

FYI even though the combos save you $20 online, the shipping we were told we HAD to use cost us over $30 I believe ... To be fair, this may be because we're in Alaska and some people don't get that Alaska receives all types of mail just fine ... But it actually costs me less to buy a shirt/poster at venue... Just check shipping costs first smiling smiley

Already done the deed, but thanks i will bear it in mind for next time. Will have to look at my order sheet.

Date: July 10, 2015 00:53

odean73
Snoopy
relms
odean73

Thanks.

smiling smiley
My pleasure to assist

Already done the deed, but thanks i will bear it in mind for next time. Will have to look at my order sheet.

I thought it said FREE SHIPPING on domestic orders, that doesnt help odean, but is should be free for Snoopy, unless it is only shirts from certain cities. Heck, I dont know, I am just trying to help out.

"Rolling Stones Kansas City Event T-Shirt & Litho Bundle
Get your hands on this Kansas City Event T-Shirt & Litho Bundle commemorating the Rolling Stones June 27th performance at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO. This bundle is only available for a limited time at this exclusive price, so order yours today! Items will ship on or around July 10th.

All domestic orders will receive FREE standard shipping with purchase."

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

And I continue to wonder who is buying posters on ebay for $199
when they are still available for face value direct, even if you have to pay shipping

SOLD- [www.ebay.com]

For sale- [www.ebay.com]

Date: July 10, 2015 01:37

relms
odean73
Snoopy
relms
odean73

Thanks.

smiling smiley
My pleasure to assist

I thought it said FREE SHIPPING on domestic orders, that doesnt help odean, but is should be free for Snoopy, unless it is only shirts from certain cities. Heck, I dont know, I am just trying to help out.

"Rolling Stones Kansas City Event T-Shirt & Litho Bundle
Get your hands on this Kansas City Event T-Shirt & Litho Bundle commemorating the Rolling Stones June 27th performance at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO. This bundle is only available for a limited time at this exclusive price, so order yours today! Items will ship on or around July 10th.

All domestic orders will receive FREE standard shipping with purchase."

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

And I continue to wonder who is buying posters on ebay for $199
when they are still available for face value direct, even if you have to pay shipping

SOLD- [www.ebay.com]

For sale- [www.ebay.com]

Thx for pointing this out, maybe it had something to do with Alaska since Ak and HI are often singled out for different shipping rules. I was told no PO Boxes, and UPS or Fed ex only (came to over $30), but as I didn't place the actual orders I'll call the peron who did and see if we can maybe get shipping costs refunded!

Date: July 10, 2015 01:50

Snoopy
Thx for pointing this out, maybe it had something to do with Alaska since Ak and HI are often singled out for different shipping rules. I was told no PO Boxes, and UPS or Fed ex only (came to over $30), but as I didn't place the actual orders I'll call the peron who did and see if we can maybe get shipping costs refunded!

Hopefully domestic means domestic and not continental, if I can make you 30 bucks that would be awesome. Another tip is to ask your post office where your PO Box is if you can add a "street address" option to it (I guess some locations do not offer this) but I did that a couple of years ago and now I can get anything I want shipped there by UPS. The old timers aknow all about this, but sometimes the post office noobs scratch thier heads and have to track it down, but they always find it.

one article about it [www.mymoneyblog.com]

and another [ribbs.usps.gov]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-10 01:54 by relms.

Date: July 10, 2015 14:38

Crazy about them ebay prices.

Date: July 10, 2015 14:45

odean73

It really is, I dont know if people are...
heck, I have no idea... more money than brains? I guess.

Date: July 10, 2015 14:50

relms
odean73

No comman sense eh?

strangely enough have the t-shirt and poster is working out cheaper than just to have a poster sent over to the Uk.

T-shirt + poster = 14 dollars

Detroit poster = 19 dollars.

Date: July 10, 2015 15:00

odean73
relms
odean73

No comman sense eh?

strangely enough have the t-shirt and poster is working out cheaper than just to have a poster sent over to the Uk.

T-shirt + poster = 14 dollars

Detroit poster = 19 dollars.

Cool!! That Detroit poster is really well done and should be big hit whne you wear it over there. Great choice and 14 dollars postage isnt bad at all, along the combo discount. Well done!

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: July 10, 2015 21:18

Nothing on the Buffalo posters yet huh??

Posted by: LSTNT ()
Date: July 10, 2015 22:03

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: July 10, 2015 23:08

Now I got an email that LA Fonda show T-sheet and litho which I ordered at the end of May shipped finally.

Anyway I am feeling happy.smiling smiley

Date: July 11, 2015 01:22

This is the poster too?? Good Lord. Very disappointing compared to the other cities. Hoping this is not foretelling what's to come at this show!!

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: July 11, 2015 01:38

It's not the Buffalo poster. It's one the site-centric tongues from the March tour announcement.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: July 11, 2015 04:12

>> LARGE version <<

Date: July 11, 2015 05:02

Ahhh that's better. Not as cool as some of the others but better than the football helmet with buffalo horns!! Thanks Bye Bye Johnny.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 11, 2015 05:08

Ahhh yes I like this one - lots of shapes, colors, and textures - sort of like stained glass, but maybe a bit artsy-fartsy for some people.

Not being very familiar with Buffalo, can someone explain the significance of this poster?

Date: July 11, 2015 05:12

It does look like stained glass, Hairball!! Now I like it even more!!

Date: July 11, 2015 05:14

So is there a vendor outside the stadium where one can buy this stuff and bring it back to the car before entering? What is the re-entry policy? I've always assumed that it can't be done, but then I've never had to do it.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: July 11, 2015 05:16

Definitely emulating stained glass, possibly a nod to the stained glass ceiling at Buffalo City Hall, though I'm not certain.

Date: July 11, 2015 05:22

VoodooLounge13
So is there a vendor outside the stadium where one can buy this stuff and bring it back to the car before entering? What is the re-entry policy? I've always assumed that it can't be done, but then I've never had to do it.

I did this in Detroit and notcied it at other shows as well. Official vendors started selling outside venue about 3pm-ish. You def don't want to start dancing/sweating with a $50 poster in the concert.

Posted by: Powerage5 ()
Date: July 11, 2015 06:00

I don't like the Buffalo poster at all, very disappointing. I hope there's an alternate like there was for Orlando, Minneapolis, and one other (?)

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: July 11, 2015 06:34

Powerage5
I don't like the Buffalo poster at all, very disappointing. I hope there's an alternate like there was for Orlando, Minneapolis, and one other (?)

Got to respectfully disagree, couldn't have asked for a better tee shirt design!!!

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: July 11, 2015 06:43

I am dying here. The Buffalo poster is absolutely gorgeous, one of the best I've seen them do. I loooooove the Frank Lloyd Wright influence. thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

I'm talking about the second one that bye bye johnny posted, of course!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-11 06:47 by Aquamarine.

Date: July 11, 2015 06:55

Was Wright from Buffalo?

Check that - I see that he wasn't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-11 06:57 by VoodooLounge13.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: July 11, 2015 07:03

VoodooLounge13
Was Wright from Buffalo?

Check that - I see that he wasn't.
No, the connection is his Darwin Martin House Complex in Buffalo.

Date: July 11, 2015 07:08

Ah I see. Thank you. I should read up on him more.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 11, 2015 07:10

Aquamarine
I am dying here. The Buffalo poster is absolutely gorgeous, one of the best I've seen them do. I loooooove the Frank Lloyd Wright influence. thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

I'm talking about the second one that bye bye johnny posted, of course!

Indeed. The coolest poster from this tour, imho. thumbs up

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 9 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1943
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home