Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415Next
Current Page: 10 of 15
Re: Indianapolis IN USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: dhinkle555 ()
Date: June 22, 2015 05:37

I believe the $427 VIP ticket gets you into VIP red area on the map at the front on Keith's side. There is a $995 VIP ticket that includes access to those VIP chalets SW of the stage.

Posted by: rbarnes00 ()
Date: June 22, 2015 06:14

Got it, thanks. After Columbus and Dallas, I'm thinking of flying from Texas to see the show again.

Posted by: TiminIndy ()
Date: June 22, 2015 15:50

After seeing videos of the stage, I'm wondering if the catwalk will reach the 'Silver' area. I guess it depends on how many 'Gold' tickets sell...

I'm a fleabit peanut monkey

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 23, 2015 19:25

Saints of Valory added as 2nd opener for Rolling Stones’ Indy show

INDIANAPOLIS — The Rolling Stones have announced that a second band will open their show at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on July 4.

Saints of Valory have been added to the line-up, which is now just days away. The Stones announced earlier this month that Rascal Flatts will take the stage ahead of their Independence Day show.

Saints of Valory released their first EP in 2010. Two years later, they were chosen as one of Billboard’s top six unsigned bands nationwide, released their second EP, and signed with Atlantic Records.

Tickets are on sale now at Ticketmaster and at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway’s website for the July 4 concert.

[wishtv.com]

Posted by: StollingRones ()
Date: June 24, 2015 18:53

Anyone receive Gold tickets in the mail yet? Got an email from TM saying they would be printed after the 19th.

Posted by: TiminIndy ()
Date: June 25, 2015 07:37

Silver lining...

I'm a fleabit peanut monkey

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-25 07:39 by TiminIndy.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: June 25, 2015 19:10

The lineup is not getting stronger is it...

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: June 25, 2015 20:15

flacnvinyl
The lineup is not getting stronger is it...

No, actually for me they just made it worse. I have a three hour drive after the show. The Stones are normally slated to begin at 9 PM. However, we all know it is more like 9:15-9:20. The new revised lineup is SOV at 6:45, Rascal Flatts at 8:00, and The Stones at 9:30. I'm sure the Stones won't begin until 9:45-9:50ish. I wish they would have just left the lineup alone. I'm not at all excited about Rascal Flatts but by adding SOV they just made it worse. At this rate I would have just preferred all day tailgating and the Stones followed by Fireworks.

Date: June 25, 2015 20:48

This is the biggest missed opportunity for the Stones. Someone is paying some big money for these pop country acts to play this gig. Neither of these bands have 'earned' the privilege of opening for the Stones. Even worse, country music fans HATE this crap. Brad Paisley is outstanding, but this... This is junk.

If I do go, I guarantee you I will just drive up with some cash a few hours before the Stones go on. Honestly I doubt I'm going to this one and it's only 2 hours away.

Date: June 25, 2015 20:59

flacnvinyl
This is the biggest missed opportunity for the Stones. Someone is paying some big money for these pop country acts to play this gig. Neither of these bands have 'earned' the privilege of opening for the Stones. Even worse, country music fans HATE this crap. Brad Paisley is outstanding, but this... This is junk.

If I do go, I guarantee you I will just drive up with some cash a few hours before the Stones go on. Honestly I doubt I'm going to this one and it's only 2 hours away.

Drake-If you do decide to go, let me know. I have an extra Bronze ticket that I plan on getting rid of at the show at basement prices. Like trade for a beer type basement price.

Posted by: StollingRones ()
Date: June 25, 2015 23:21

June 25th and still no tickets for the event. Am I the only one that doesn't have my tickets?? This is driving me fricken nuts.

On top of that, Ticketmaster just emailed me a customer satisfaction survey. Really?

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: June 26, 2015 01:07

flacnvinyl

Let em know what's going on: '[email protected]'

Posted by: FLDEALS ()
Date: June 26, 2015 01:41

StollingRones
June 25th and still no tickets for the event. Am I the only one that doesn't have my tickets?? This is driving me fricken nuts.

On top of that, Ticketmaster just emailed me a customer satisfaction survey. Really?

I still do not have my tickets. According to ticketmaster the tickets were printed last week. No idea if they've shipped or what. It looks like I'll be dealing with ticketmaster on the day of the event. This has been handled very poorly by ticketmaster.

Date: June 26, 2015 02:21

shattered
flacnvinyl

But that's not Stones management so what good would it do?

Date: June 26, 2015 04:22

flacnvinyl
shattered
flacnvinyl

But that's not Stones management so what good would it do?

Drake, that Speedway is connected to Rascal Flatts and is mentioned earlier here. If this is a success, then we know who to compliment. If it fails, then we know who to go to and it ain't the Stones Management.

Posted by: awebb7 ()
Date: June 26, 2015 15:47

Still no gold tickets. I don't know why it took so long to print/ship, but I cannot come up with an excuse that is reasonable.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: June 27, 2015 01:14

winking smiley

Walking Beer Vendors Needed for Rolling Stones Concert - July 4 (Indy Motor Speedway) smileys with beer

[indianapolis.craigslist.org]

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: June 27, 2015 07:30

WOULD ANYBODY BE INTERESTED IN SHARING A HELICOPTER RIDE FROM THE AIRPORT TO THE RACE TRACK FOR AN INCREDIBLE ENTRANCE?

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: June 27, 2015 15:13

DREAMTIME
WOULD ANYBODY BE INTERESTED IN SHARING A HELICOPTER RIDE FROM THE AIRPORT TO THE RACE TRACK FOR AN INCREDIBLE ENTRANCE?

Wow. Like Diana Ross at the Super Bowl!

Posted by: tweedamp3 ()
Date: June 27, 2015 22:16

I just got mine today-finally

Date: June 28, 2015 22:17

TumblinDice76
flacnvinyl

Drake-If you do decide to go, let me know. I have an extra Bronze ticket that I plan on getting rid of at the show at basement prices. Like trade for a beer type basement price.

I greatly appreciate it! I think it'd be painful to be stuck in bronze. Then again anything but gold is going to feel like you are 10 miles from the stage right? I know they'll have plenty of relay towers and screens and that it'll be a giant party. Just seems like they really have a much larger stage for this event.

Still debating internally.....

Date: June 29, 2015 03:44

DREAMTIME

Yes

Date: June 29, 2015 19:44

I just received my Preferred Parking pass. It's kind of cool; big and blue with the indy flag tongue. I did a double take when I looked at it and remembered how much I paid - man, for $75, that better be a damn good parking space.

Posted by: boldasluv ()
Date: June 29, 2015 19:55

Greetings,
I just found the new loot for Indianapolis:

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-29 19:56 by boldasluv.

Date: June 29, 2015 20:57

Why is it all red? I think the Indy Logo would have looked great on a black t-shirt. Hope the poster T-shirt looks good.

Posted by: boldasluv ()
Date: June 30, 2015 01:00

Maybe the Rolling Stones Indy car and the IMS pagoda!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-30 01:01 by boldasluv.

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: June 30, 2015 06:37

no electric hookup when we pull in our rv??? Indy is bullshit!

Date: June 30, 2015 08:02

Does anyone know what was played in Ft. Wayne in 1964?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 30, 2015 08:30

Brian was ill and didn't play Ft Wayne 1964

ROCKMAN

Date: June 30, 2015 08:33

Rockman
Brian was ill and didn't play Ft Wayne 1964

Hi Rockman: Where did they play?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415Next
Current Page: 10 of 15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1856
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home