Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 4 of 10
Re: Raleigh NC USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Date: April 23, 2015 18:46

I just upgraded two sections closer to the stage and 11 rows closer to the field. TM was very friendly and easy to deal with on this process.

Now I'm in Section 20, Row A, right off the field. Ronnie's stage side.

Kool!

Mike

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Date: April 23, 2015 19:26

Lets talk specifics...where were you prior...how much was original seat...how much was new seat if additional costs involved.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: April 23, 2015 20:29

MidnightDevilRambler:
"Now I'm in Section 20, Row A, right off the field. Ronnie's stage side."

Those seats look AWESOME!
Well Done!!!
cool smiley

Date: April 23, 2015 22:34

UndercoverLovingcup
Lets talk specifics...where were you prior...how much was original seat...how much was new seat if additional costs involved.

Previously Section 6, Row I, Seats 9-10 to be specific.
Same $250 price point.

Enjoy the show!

Mike

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: kohoutek ()
Date: April 23, 2015 22:49

I think those $250 in rows A and B, sections 5 and 21 are the absolute best deal in the venue. So far, anyway. All a matter of personal preference. Happy for you!

Posted by: Maura94 ()
Date: April 24, 2015 02:24

Anyone know the Crabtree area? How far is this from downtown restaurants and bards?

Thanks

Posted by: sleepytom ()
Date: April 24, 2015 05:57

crabtree is about 6 miles from downtown where there are a lot of bars now. check out the times bar, pour house, kings, neptunes and lots more. on your way down glenwood from crabtree there is a small section called five points. there are a couple bars here too and it is couple miles closer to crabtree then downtown. check out the crafty beer shop, the point and lilly's pizza.

Date: April 24, 2015 15:14

if i needed a hotel in raleigh i would stay at the hampton inn. it is a new hotel on glenwood. this is right in the glenwood south bar restaurant section and you can walk to any bar downtown from here. and it is only about 5 miles to carter finely.

Posted by: FrayedandTorn ()
Date: April 25, 2015 23:45

MidnightDevilRambler
I just upgraded two sections closer to the stage and 11 rows closer to the field. TM was very friendly and easy to deal with on this process.

Kool!

Mike

How did you manage this? I have called TM twice and talked to 2 different CS reps who wouldn't allow me to exchange tickets. They said that it was against CF policy. The only way they would exchange is if I bought a higher priced ticket.

Date: April 26, 2015 02:36

The TM rep i talked to said i could exchange my ticket for a seat that was the same price but that might be because i have a $350 ticket... he did say that CF showed "no restrictions" whatever that means... sounds like it is good thing... maybe it depends on the rep and whether they know what they are doing??? not sure

Date: April 26, 2015 03:21

HERE IS THE "CONTRACT" BY WHICH YOU PURCHASED YOUR TICKETS ( if purchased thru TM directly):

Refunds

Get a full refund on tickets for participating venues and teams if you change your mind within 72 hours of purchase. Call 800-653-8000.
Exchanges

Don't suffer from seat envy. If you see seats you prefer that are the same price or higher for your event, call 800-653-8000 to exchange the ones you have and just pay the difference, if any. Tickets bought at a Ticketmaster retail location must be exchanged at the same location. One exchange per person, per event.

We can't refund or exchange tickets for events that are less than 7 days away, and we can't refund or exchange resale ticket purchases for TM+ events.

Some non-participating venues (and artists, teams, etc.) have a "no refunds or exchanges" policy. But if the event is close and you can't make it, we'll do everything we can to help. Contact us!

Date: April 26, 2015 03:37

UndercoverLovingcup
HERE IS THE "CONTRACT" BY WHICH YOU PURCHASED YOUR TICKETS ( if purchased thru TM directly):

Refunds

*snip*

Some non-participating venues (and artists, teams, etc.) have a "no refunds or exchanges" policy. But if the event is close and you can't make it, we'll do everything we can to help. Contact us!

That last part is what I was told, that CF has a no exchanges policy. It might be simply a matter of finding the right CS rep. Or maybe I'll just bite the bullet and pay go up a level. I have some unspent gift cards from Christmas around here somewhere lol.

Date: April 26, 2015 13:45

so it looks like you can't exchange VIP packages... anybody had any luck upgrading from a VIP package? I have a silver package that is in the upper level , not as good as the lower level $250 seats that dropped last week.

Posted by: 1sweetva ()
Date: April 27, 2015 00:40

2 for sale for RALEIGH. We bought 4 tickets on the floor and only need 2. FLR-A, Row 30, Seats 3-4. Easy access to aisles and center stage. We just want what we paid Ticketmaster: $769 for both.

Date: April 27, 2015 01:34

We just want what we paid Ticketmaster: $769 for both

Bueller........Bueller.....

Might have better luck on StubHub and offer then for cost...

As there will likely be a second lucky dip at this point or a papering of the last 10000 seats left unsold / returned...

Good luck though

Date: April 27, 2015 02:29

there might be a second lucky dip but unless you are incredibly lucky don't get your hopes up for an great seat like i did on the last tour... i got one of the lottery tickets for the DC show and i was in one of the worst sections in the house.. and i noticed that almost EVERYONE in that section also had the YELLOW wrist band which for that tour was how they indicated that you bought a lucky dip or lottery ticket...

for something that was supposed be a totally random drawing it seemed sorta strange that there would be so many of us in the same section who happened to put our names into the lucky dip hat...

Date: April 27, 2015 02:48

Yes...the term "lucky dup"...the UK version of "Quick Pick", as in the lottery...would indicate a sort of randomness...that is true.

But there were many folks on these and other boards who "lucked" out and got PIT and floor seats....however, your point is taken.

Personally...I would rather spend $34.50 (svc incl) than $250-$370.00 and be in the show...you can always make your way to the field or closer to the front...albeit...with no alcohol sold at this show, perhaps the beer muscles will be less inclined, LOL

Date: April 27, 2015 18:46

FrayedandTorn
MidnightDevilRambler

Kool!

Mike

How did you manage this? I have called TM twice and talked to 2 different CS reps who wouldn't allow me to exchange tickets. They said that it was against CF policy. The only way they would exchange is if I bought a higher priced ticket.

Took the tip straight from IORR, called the 800-653-8000 number.
Said I had questions on existing order to the auto robot who answered.
Nice lady in TX came online and said she would confirm if this location/date was eligible for exchange. Bing, bang, boom, (or should I say A Bigger Bang... winking smiley) changed them in a few minutes.

Best of luck!

Mike

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-27 18:46 by MidnightDevilRambler.

Date: April 27, 2015 18:49

kohoutek
I think those $250 in rows A and B, sections 5 and 21 are the absolute best deal in the venue. So far, anyway. All a matter of personal preference. Happy for you!

Agreedthumbs up

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: Maura94 ()
Date: April 28, 2015 01:20

I just called to get a better seat and they told me I can exchange but it needs to be done by LF Field. Has this happened to anyone else? This is for Nashville show.

Still haggling with brokers for Raleigh tix.

Thanks

Also if anyone has an extra room reserved at Comfort Inn next to stadium please let me know.

Date: April 28, 2015 21:03

MidnightDevilRambler
FrayedandTorn
MidnightDevilRambler

Kool!

Mike

Took the tip straight from IORR, called the 800-653-8000 number.
Said I had questions on existing order to the auto robot who answered.
Nice lady in TX came online and said she would confirm if this location/date was eligible for exchange. Bing, bang, boom, (or should I say A Bigger Bang... winking smiley) changed them in a few minutes.

Best of luck!

Mike

Success! Third time was the charm. Section 5 here we come. Thanks for the assist MidnightDevilRambler, sleepytom and undercover!

Posted by: Jesse1960 ()
Date: April 28, 2015 21:13

Carter-Finley is a nice venue. Have seen The Stones and Grateful Dead there. Upon exit, remember to wear your patience cap because Hillsbourough St is the only main road in and out of the venue.

Posted by: StonesHood ()
Date: April 29, 2015 23:16

VIP Drops Now . Floor B Row 15 now $350.00 face. Floor E Row 15 seats 1-6 already gone at $350.00 face... seats next to are $1249.00.
Only a few left in B row 15

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-30 02:54 by StonesHood.

Date: April 30, 2015 18:04

FrayedandTorn

Success! Third time was the charm. Section 5 here we come. Thanks for the assist MidnightDevilRambler, sleepytom and undercover!

Glad I was able to help. See you there!

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Date: April 30, 2015 20:30

i've been trying to decide wether to upgrade from floor F row 3 to one of these section B row 15 seats... i am not sure which is a better seat.. have never been on the floor at a stadium show so not sure if being in the 3rd row on the sidelines is better then being in the 15th row of a middle section or not?... anyone want to give me their opinion?

Date: April 30, 2015 20:37

sleepytom
i've been trying to decide wether to upgrade from floor F row 3 to one of these section B row 15 seats... i am not sure which is a better seat.. have never been on the floor at a stadium show so not sure if being in the 3rd row on the sidelines is better then being in the 15th row of a middle section or not?... anyone want to give me their opinion?

That is a tough call. You would be a little further back but would have a more central wider field of view of the stage. You also would be one section closer to the catwalk.

Decisions, decisions....confused smiley

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Date: April 30, 2015 21:14

thanks Mike... yes it is a tough call. i guess i am feeling like it is a toss up which seat would be better...so i will probably just wait and see what happens with those vip seats in the rows even closer to the stage... i guess... it is weird that they dropped the price for row 15 but not for rows behind row 15.. some of those are still $900

Date: April 30, 2015 22:07

now there is only one more of those $350 row 15 seats left... hmmmmm.. fun to think about anyway

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-02 02:20 by sleepytom.

Posted by: ThumpinJackFlash ()
Date: May 1, 2015 01:17

I know some very good record spots in Raleigh if that interests anyone

Date: May 2, 2015 02:17

UndercoverLovingcup
Yes...the term "lucky dup"...the UK version of "Quick Pick", as in the lottery...would indicate a sort of randomness...that is true.

But there were many folks on these and other boards who "lucked" out and got PIT and floor seats....however, your point is taken.

Personally...I would rather spend $34.50 (svc incl) than $250-$370.00 and be in the show...you can always make your way to the field or closer to the front...albeit...with no alcohol sold at this show, perhaps the beer muscles will be less inclined, LOL

been meaning to reply to this... yes there is always a way to have fun at a stones show.. i made the best of my bad seat at the DC show by going into a section that was closed because it was almost behind the stage.. it was much closer to the stage then my seat in the rafters though... i couldn't see the monitors but i was close enough to the action to feel like i was in it...

good luck with the lucky dip undercover...

i would bet that your luck is better then mine anyway and imagine you will find a way to have fun regardless

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 4 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1428
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home