Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789
Current Page: 9 of 9
Re: Possible Stones Sighting in Kansas City!?!
Posted by: HearMeKnockin ()
Date: June 27, 2015 06:21

Naturalust
roller99
Olive Garden?

Just check with the band members, the machine and the industry and get back to us will ya?

I smell a rivalry coming on between you two...

And I heard the Stones were kidnapped by a UFO and taken to Saturn. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Just thought I'd throw my own baseless rumor into the mix...

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 27, 2015 06:31

HearMeKnockin
Naturalust
roller99
Olive Garden?

Just check with the band members, the machine and the industry and get back to us will ya?

And I heard the Stones were kidnapped by a UFO and taken to Saturn. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Don't tell lipsofgreen, he'll have the Shuttle leased out in no time. grinning smiley

Posted by: MDman ()
Date: June 27, 2015 07:10

Sorry it was a Hoax. The waitress at the Hereford Steakhouse in Independence. Told me Mick Jagger reserved the restaurant at 10pm when it closed for normal business. I hung out in the bar until 10:15 and No Show. Good thing I didn't leave a Big Tip. It was "off the beaten path" and there was no crowd except the diners. I guess I have to wait until Arrowhead on Saturday for the Stones!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-27 07:12 by MDman.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: June 27, 2015 14:40

As long as the appearance isn't in the local fish and chips shop. I get so confused when the threads merge. grinning smiley

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: June 27, 2015 15:25

Naturalust
roller99
Olive Garden?

I'll re-quote a popular sentiment here:

"Do you have to work at being a dick or does it come naturalust to you"?

Posted by: Stoneburst ()
Date: June 27, 2015 15:33

Naturalust
HearMeKnockin
Naturalust
roller99
Olive Garden?

Don't tell lipsofgreen, he'll have the Shuttle leased out in no time. grinning smiley

LOL. I'm watching with interest as he tries to break Max's record for IORR duplicate accounts.

Posted by: Lipsgogreen ()
Date: June 27, 2015 16:20

I don't know who Max is but to my knowledge, I've only had three. Is that close to the record?

Anyhow,

I went to breakfast this morning and someone noticed my Rolling Stones shirt.
They asked me if I was a Rolling Stones fan. My answer was "kind of". Then with a straight face, he told me that the woman that just moved into his apartment building was really into music. She, in fact even writes music. She was so successful that she was on The Rolling Stones tour helping them out with their song writing.

Of course I politely reminded him that his friend would be in Kansas City if she was helping the slightly amateur song writing duo of Jagger/Richards.

His retort. She only goes to SELECTED CITIES.

I started to ask him to SELECT ONE OF THOSE CITIES and tell me about it. I knew it was no use. I let it go.

Absolute 100% true on 6/27/2015 at aprox 645am EDT Pompano Beach, FL USA.

Posted by: tauk ()
Date: June 28, 2015 05:24

Lipsgogreen
I don't know who Max is but to my knowledge, I've only had three. Is that close to the record?

Anyhow,

I went to breakfast this morning and someone noticed my Rolling Stones shirt.
They asked me if I was a Rolling Stones fan. My answer was "kind of". Then with a straight face, he told me that the woman that just moved into his apartment building was really into music. She, in fact even writes music. She was so successful that she was on The Rolling Stones tour helping them out with their song writing.

Of course I politely reminded him that his friend would be in Kansas City if she was helping the slightly amateur song writing duo of Jagger/Richards.

His retort. She only goes to SELECTED CITIES.

I started to ask him to SELECT ONE OF THOSE CITIES and tell me about it. I knew it was no use. I let it go.

Absolute 100% true on 6/27/2015 at aprox 645am EDT Pompano Beach, FL USA.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tim, It doesn't really feel too entertaining to be on the receiving end of the Bullsh*t does it?

Maybe for just one second then it's dead.

You know I root for you here,

hope you have a nice evening/early morning here on the nightshift.

Re: Kansas City MO USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: Starr ()
Date: June 30, 2015 09:13

Thanks "a bigger nut" - just ordered my Kansas tee... I had a great week-end in Kansas, the concert and weather couldn't have been better... met some lovely people too, although a few couldn't believe that I had flew over from England just for the gig... hey, we are Stones freaks.. ha! Thanks to Paul (from Birmingham UK) and family for the lift back to KCI airport after gig.

"till the next time..."

Star

Posted by: relms ()
Date: June 30, 2015 09:41

Did anyone who was at the Kansas City show see or buy this poster or shirt design at the show?

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: June 30, 2015 17:06

Snoopy
Freejack
Look for the red umbrella in lot G for the Shadoobies tailgate party.

Pile it high on a platter.

Got my tailgate grub! Only an hour and a half wait in line smiling smiley

We went there too...and promptly left. Been there before, great food, but wasn't standing on a blacktop parking lot in the sun for hours waiting on it!

Went to the 2nd Arthur Bryants out by the racetrack and had a great meal.

Goto Page: Previous123456789
Current Page: 9 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1710
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home