Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 5 of 9
Re: Kansas City MO USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: tauk ()
Date: June 3, 2015 05:29

Sinkiller
I'm very excited about the Arrowhead show. It will be only my second Stones show, and the first time for my wife. My first show was in Oklahoma City on the 40 licks tour. I was in the last row of the upper level, at the farthest point from the stage you could get. There were probably people driving by in the street outside where actually closer than me. grinning smiley

And it was still an awesome show from my perspective.

So...this time I bought during the presale, and got upper deck 301 section. I've set there before and for the price they are exceptionally good seats to have if you're toward the front of the section. I know they are upper deck, but they are priced well, and quite decent. Again..for the price. I enjoyed that section last time I was there.

Then yesterday I'm scanning ticketmaster as I always do... just to see what's still out there. Section D tickets about 27 rows back, seat 1 and 2 pop up. Right next to the ramp.

I debated about half a second and pounced on them.

So now I have two tickets too many. LOL. I put them up for sale on the ticketmaster site, at a reduced price, since I'm not interested in a profit. I just want to get rid of the extras.

I guess my question is... has anyone had any luck selling through them?

I haven't had any luck selling a Kansas City ticket through TM because, when I called them to see about selling my one ticket, TM told me that in this case, Kansas City, re-selling wasn't allowed on their site! I bought this ticket from TM web site so I don't know how to explain this inconsistency. I have a single seat in front/center/runway Section Keith's side, row about equal to where the runway starts to become round at the end, in Seat # 7 from runway.

I will call TM soon to get clarification for my situation. I'm sure TM would be a very good place to re-sell your tickets. I don't know how much of a fee you'd have to pay TM, but it certainly couldn't be any worse than STUBHUB's outrageous fees!

Posted by: jkundl ()
Date: June 8, 2015 07:03

Anyone have pair of tickets up for sale?

Date: June 8, 2015 07:49

jkundl

I have a single Ticket for KS to sell. But this isn't the Thread for ticket sales. IORR.ORG has the "All Sold Out" thread for that.

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: June 8, 2015 16:14

tauk
jkundl

I have a single Ticket for KS to sell. But this isn't the Thread for ticket sales. IORR.ORG has the "All Sold Out" thread for that.

Where is it?

Posted by: RS ()
Date: June 8, 2015 17:40

Can't wait for this one too!

-RS

Date: June 9, 2015 08:47

roller99
tauk
jkundl

Where is it?

The KS ticket is still listed here on iorr for sale. Single ticket, Sec C Seat 7 from runway. Sec C is the front center runway section on Keith's side. Row is about halfway down Sec C. It is real close to where the runway turns into the circular shaped end. Please email me if interested, my email addrss is listed here on iorr.org. So far I haven't listed it anywhere other than here.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: June 10, 2015 08:05

[
If you can afford it, if you can scrape up the cash... I would go to as many shows as you can get to. Seriously. 5-10-20 years from now you will be so happy that you went when you had the chance. I understand it is very expensive now, but if you can get to the shows even without a ticket and work it from there I would do it... if you can afford it.

I have seen them 30-40 times and I never regretted spending the money one time. I am still trying to go to 3 shows on this tour and it sucks that I can not afford $400.00 for tickets, but I am OK with that... but I tell ya... if I had an extra $400.00 (x 3-4)... it would be to buy a center section close up Stones ticket for as many show as I could go to.[/quote]

So right. I have forsaken family and friends and spent thousands of dollars and seen them over 60 times, and I don't regret one second. Each show pure magic. I thought San Diego would be my only show this tour (yeah - lol) but today I scored section B, row 13, seat one on the aise for $377 with a coupon on Stub Hub. Yeah. Come say hi if your around - here's to IORR!

Date: June 10, 2015 08:08

Snoopy
Well crapola, a ticket just came up section B row 13 for face so based on Leonoid's advice to get as close as possible I grabbed it!

Now I have to pass along my two KC tickets for section 119. At this point I don't know that I can afford to give away my extras like I did for Nashville and Columbus, so asking what I paid which was face + TM fee if anyone interested: ak49@live.com

If they don't sell, who knows, get a beer in me before the show and I might do something stupid like give 'em away smiling smiley

See you in row 13 Snoopy! Look for sequins!

Posted by: Snoopy ()
Date: June 10, 2015 08:16

sarahunwin
Snoopy
Well crapola, a ticket just came up section B row 13 for face so based on Leonoid's advice to get as close as possible I grabbed it!

Now I have to pass along my two KC tickets for section 119. At this point I don't know that I can afford to give away my extras like I did for Nashville and Columbus, so asking what I paid which was face + TM fee if anyone interested: ak49@live.com

If they don't sell, who knows, get a beer in me before the show and I might do something stupid like give 'em away smiling smiley

Upgraded again to closer row, but I'll still look for the sequins... We've been on the road from Alaska, in Minneapolis now (missed the show, but hit the bookstore that Jagger stopped off in and talked with proprietor) ... Nashville will be the first show I hit, and then hopefully keep rolling smiling smiley

Date: June 10, 2015 08:20

Snoopy
sarahunwin
Snoopy

Upgraded again to closer row, but I'll still look for the sequins... We've been on the road from Alaska, in Minneapolis now (missed the show, but hit the bookstore that Jagger stopped off in and talked with proprietor) ... Nashville will be the first show I hit, and then hopefully keep rolling smiling smiley

I'll be in the aisle and maybe moving closer!

Date: June 10, 2015 08:33

I wish I could still go to KS but am so seriously broke after what I ended up doing in SD. When I was in high school in the '70's we had a saying: "I would if I could but I can't so I won't". That pretty much describes this for me.

I know everyone who goes will have a great time.

Date: June 10, 2015 17:59

Anyone staying at the Adams Mark hotel and walking to and from Arrowhead?

Posted by: cmc ()
Date: June 11, 2015 00:35

stonesfrkk: found a pair in D. We will meet you at the hotel.

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: June 11, 2015 01:00

cmc
Right on Chris! I have that 7th row in hand Section D but I want to up grade to that 1st row seat number 5 in row 1

Date: June 11, 2015 03:15

stonesfrkk
cmc
Right on Chris! I have that 7th row in hand Section D but I want to up grade to that 1st row seat number 5 in row 1

To bad you won't be on section C so I could join you!

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: June 11, 2015 14:58

sarahunwin

yes smiling smiley

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: June 12, 2015 20:33

Kansas City Lucky Dips are BACK!

KANSAS CITY LUCKY DIP LINK

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 12, 2015 21:32

Amazing to me that they are asking US $1,134.93 for tickets on the very side of the stage and not even on the floor (section 117).

peace

Date: June 13, 2015 00:35

Naturalust
Amazing to me that they are asking US $1,134.93 for tickets on the very side of the stage and not even on the floor (section 117).

peace

FYI - $1,400 US for sec 117, row 1. Official Platinum.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 13, 2015 01:16

cmc
Naturalust

peace

FYI - $1,400 US for sec 117, row 1. Official Platinum.

I just pulled that other one up this morning, also row 1 Platinum confused smiley Such a strange number. Why not just $1100? Do they really need the extra $34.93?

Too much for something not on the floor in the first 20 rows, imo. I imagine those seats will come down considerably by showtime.

Have fun K.C.! Hoping plenty of LD fans get awesome upgrades.

peace

Date: June 13, 2015 06:44

The choices are getting better....

Sec FLR B
Row 14, Seats 11-12
Face value
Qty 2

These came up just as Orlando show ended. I did not buy them - still available.

Date: June 15, 2015 06:40

LUCKY DIPS...are back

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: June 15, 2015 20:25

Support: Ed Sheeran. If you gave him half a chance smoking smiley
Very talented guy:

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-23 17:27 by TooTough.

Date: June 17, 2015 03:57

Official Platinum now available: Floor E, Row 1, seats 1 and 2 = $2,533.05 ea.

This morning (10 hours ago) the identical seats were $1,800 ea. What the heck?

Posted by: Freejack ()
Date: June 17, 2015 21:31

Got my first Lucky Dips!
Does "Lucky3" have any significance? or just random number? Thanks!

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: June 18, 2015 06:44

I've been looking at this show as a possibility, but there only seem to be "lucky dip" tickets available. Did most of the field and lower level (100's) tix sell out early?

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: June 18, 2015 07:10

sarahunwin

We're nearby at Four Points. Wondering where the pre-party is. Sounds like mostly tailgating. Apparently Four Points has a Boulevard bar serving the good local brew. I think there's an Irish pub nearby too.

Date: June 18, 2015 16:48

drbryant
I've been looking at this show as a possibility, but there only seem to be "lucky dip" tickets available. Did most of the field and lower level (100's) tix sell out early?

I think there are plenty of good seats left. Yesterday(Wednesday) I was getting row 1 in the 100s, both sides perpendicular to catwalk, multiple times through the day. Earlier in the week I pulled sec B, row 14, seats 11 and 12 (I think). Keep trying - it will probably get better as we get closer.

Posted by: Starr ()
Date: June 19, 2015 20:33

sarahunwin

How far is the Adams Mark from MCI airport? Can I get a cab for reasonable price?

How far from Adams Mark to Arrowhead? Safe to walk?

Thanks.

Star

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: June 19, 2015 21:23

Starr
sarahunwin

How far is the Adams Mark from MCI airport? Can I get a cab for reasonable price?

How far from Adams Mark to Arrowhead? Safe to walk?

Thanks.

The airport is VERY far. Cab will be over $50...maybe closer to $60, plus tip. Try the blue SuperShuttle. It will be half that.

You can walk to the stadium, but the hotel is elevated and you will have to walk down winding roads to get to the Stadium complex. But it's really the only option. Going UP after the show will be a little trickier. Very safe to walk. The hotels and the Stadium(s) are the only things there.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 5 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1948
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home