Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 17
Re: Milwaukee WI USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: June 11, 2015 05:42

Just pulled these up on TM:

Official Platinum Seats Listings Available

Section

Row

Seats

Qty

Price/Ticket

3 J 21 - 22 2 US $1,642.17

what row would this be and are the seats closer to the center or away from it?

are these good seats?

really only wanted one but maybe I could sell the other.

plexi

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: June 11, 2015 06:06

mighty stork
stonesfrkk
Hi does anybody know how far it is to the stadium from City Center? Preferably the Hilton?

Approximately one mile at most.
Wow thank's mighty stork!

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: June 11, 2015 07:10

timbernardis
Just pulled these up on TM:

Official Platinum Seats Listings Available

Section

Row

Seats

Qty

Price/Ticket

3 J 21 - 22 2 US $1,642.17

what row would this be and are the seats closer to the center or away from it?

are these good seats?

really only wanted one but maybe I could sell the other.

plexi

Section 3 is Ronnie's side. About 8th row

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 11, 2015 07:39

Seats are toward the farther side end of the section on the left facing the stage, close though.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: June 11, 2015 11:37

No poster/litho, only common items so far.

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

Posted by: tweedamp3 ()
Date: June 11, 2015 16:34

How did you find this link? I am not seeing it on the site. Did I miss it.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: June 11, 2015 21:24

mnewman505
that Thursday, June 25th date has always lingered in my mind. We know they are definitely staying in Chicago for almost the entire week. It gives them empty days on both ends. sure would be awesome!

edit: forget, lisa has a solo show that night, damnit!

how do we know they are staying in chicago? whenever they play Milwaukee they stay in ...Milw

IORR............but I like it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-12 03:10 by sweet neo con.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: June 11, 2015 21:37

sweet neo con
mnewman505
that Thursday, June 25th date has always lingered in my mind. We know they are definitely staying in Chicago for almost the entire week. It gives them empty days on both ends. sure would be awesome!

how do we know they are staying in chicago? whenever they play Milwaukee they stay in Milwaukee's Pfister Hotel.
really do tell, if that is accurate that would be a blast

Date: June 11, 2015 22:01

TheGreek
sweet neo con
mnewman505

how do we know they are staying in chicago? whenever they play Milwaukee they stay in Milwaukee's Pfister Hotel.
really do tell, if that is accurate that would be a blast

what would be "a blast"??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-11 22:08 by sweet neo con.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: June 11, 2015 22:39

sweet neo con
whenever they play Milwaukee they stay in Milwaukee's *** Hotel.

snc, you may want to edit this out, bv has asked us not to post these types of details on line...

Edited! (D'oh!)

(Unless this is tongue in cheek, like "When in London, the Stones stay at the Covent Garden Travelodge..." ...so confused...)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-11 22:42 by SomeTorontoGirl.

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: June 12, 2015 01:26

Anyone driving Pittsburgh > Milwaukee on June 21st between shows? I'm going to both shows and looking for a ride.

-Ben
612 636 5837
bengigan@hotmail.com

Date: June 12, 2015 03:12

SomeTorontoGirl
sweet neo con
whenever they play Milwaukee they stay in Milwaukee's *** Hotel.

snc, you may want to edit this out, bv has asked us not to post these types of details on line...

Edited! (D'oh!)

(Unless this is tongue in cheek, like "When in London, the Stones stay at the Covent Garden Travelodge..." ...so confused...)

okay..no harm meant. fairly common knowledge in these parts as it has been printed in newspaper.

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: June 12, 2015 06:41

I will be staying at the Red Roof inn near the airport. Leaving hotel for the Milwaukee show around 5p - if anyone needs a R/T ride, let me know.
Dpemerson@verizon.net

Date: June 12, 2015 16:47

Can anyone familiar with the venue kindly advise why so many of the tickets I am seek listed on StubHub show as limited or obstructed view? Is the roof held up by massive pillars even 5 feet? How bad is it? Many thanks!

Posted by: dhinkle555 ()
Date: June 12, 2015 17:56

If you look on page 8 of this thread about 8 messages down there is a discussion of the obstructed view seats.

Date: June 12, 2015 19:37

Ah, lovely, that's what I needed! Thanks so much!

Posted by: LovingCupola ()
Date: June 13, 2015 07:08

Is anyone Amtrak'ing from Chicago on the afternoon of the 23rd?

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: June 14, 2015 15:21

If you have a hard ticket in hand for the Summerfest show, please read:

A friend is considering buying a hard ticket from a reseller (in red covered section 2). The reseller provided a photo of the ticket, which I've seen. Across the top, the section, row and seat numbers do reflect the sellers claims. However, under "admission", it says 190.97. There is no dollar sign preceding this number, but I'm guessing that's the price of admission. Can anyone here confirm that the face value dollar amount of the ticket appears under the "admission" heading across the top of the ticket? If so, that raises concern because the face value of seats in section 2 was over $400 (and I don't even recall anyone actually scoring seats in section 2 @ face during the various pre-sales & general sale).
Any help would be much appreciated smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-14 16:39 by Plink.

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: June 14, 2015 17:20

stonesfrkk
mighty stork
stonesfrkk
Hi does anybody know how far it is to the stadium from City Center? Preferably the Hilton?

I walked to the Summerfest area from the Pfister Hotel last month, just to check it out. Not sure if the Pfister is "City CEnter" but it was an EASY walk.

Posted by: weinerdog ()
Date: June 14, 2015 18:15

Plink

A friend is considering buying a hard ticket from a reseller (in red covered section 2). The reseller provided a photo of the ticket, which I've seen. Across the top, the section, row and seat numbers do reflect the sellers claims. However, under "admission", it says 190.97. There is no dollar sign preceding this number, but I'm guessing that's the price of admission. Can anyone here confirm that the face value dollar amount of the ticket appears under the "admission" heading across the top of the ticket? If so, that raises concern because the face value of seats in section 2 was over $400 (and I don't even recall anyone actually scoring seats in section 2 @ face during the various pre-sales & general sale).

Seems much too good to be true. Even if the ticket were somehow legit, why would any seller throw away hundreds of dollars by selling WAY below market value for a great seat?

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 14, 2015 18:24

Is it a pro reseller as in he offers more than one ticket? One shouldn't underestimate random acts of kindness.
My little sis made a sign before her show and scored a 126,- GA floor ticket for a mere 50€ from a couple whose guest couldn't make it. We all got in for 150,- >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: June 14, 2015 20:03

Thanks for the replies, weinerdog & NikKei. The person selling the ticket is not a pro seller and claims to be attending the gig (but said they wouldn't be able to walk my friend thru the gate confused smiley). He/she is not selling below face - the ticket is big bucks. The thing that raises concern is that the face value printed on the ticket is only $190.97, but face value for red section 2 seats were at least $400.

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: June 14, 2015 20:07

I wonder if they'll sing What's Made Milwaukee Famous Has Made A Loser Out of Me, or Milwaukee Here I Come ?

Date: June 14, 2015 21:25

Would love to sell my extra Section 4 Row D (good seat number) to an IORRer for what I paid (face plus ticketmaster fee)...but only if we can meet BEFORE June 23. My wife and I will be in same section several rows up. Willing to walk thru turnstile with you.

Posted by: weinerdog ()
Date: June 14, 2015 21:54

Plink
(but said they wouldn't be able to walk my friend thru the gate confused smiley).

IMO that's all you need to know. Good luck either way!

Posted by: dhinkle555 ()
Date: June 14, 2015 23:18

Plink, I bought one hard copy ticketmaster ticket from Stub Hub in Section 1 and under ADMISSION it has 395.00 then an EVENT CODE EWSF0623.

Don't know if that helps but that is what it says.

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: June 14, 2015 23:24

stonesfrkk

It's about 1.6 miles from the Hilton to the venue. And there's always Google maps to verify.

Posted by: dougingb ()
Date: June 15, 2015 00:43

Plink

Hi. I have a ticket for Section 2. My ticket does indeed have the price I paid for it under "admission". There is no $ in front of it though. Hope this helps!

Posted by: dougingb ()
Date: June 15, 2015 00:46

6s7s9s
stonesfrkk
mighty stork
stonesfrkk

I walked to the Summerfest area from the Pfister Hotel last month, just to check it out. Not sure if the Pfister is "City CEnter" but it was an EASY walk.

Hi! I am staying right next door to the Pfister. What street did you take to and from the hotel to the summerfest grounds? I am planning to walk to the concert and want to make sure there is no construction that blocks whatever street that I am taking. thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-15 00:52 by dougingb.

Posted by: MrCrossfire ()
Date: June 15, 2015 15:20

Plink
I created a Summerfest sticker for my personal use to commemorate the upcoming gig @ Marcus. I opted for the most obvious themes: Summerfest Smiley, Stones tongue, the Marcus Amp zip code & zippers. I wanted an uncluttered look, so I chose not to include additional text w/ band name & city (which are already represented by the tongue & smiley, imo). Just thought I’d share with anyone who may be interested smiling smiley. [home.comcast.net]
Print at 100% size in native resolution (200 ppi) on 8.5 x 11in. "full sheet" white label paper & cut out for 6 stickers (approx 3.25" x 3.25” each)

Hi Plink,

I'm Bob aka crossfire hurricane over at Shidoobee and I'm going to Milwaukee to see the Stones.

I like to mess around with photoshop a bit and I got this great idea to take the Summerfest logo and add the Stones tongue to it. So I went onto google to search images...

...and there was your design.

WOW!!!

Not only did you beat me to the idea (you created it before I had even decided to go to the show) but you did a fantastic job on it. Better than I would have ever done!

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and tell you what an incredible job you did. The Stones should use it and pay you royalties! I hope you don't mind if I post the pic on Shidoobee and give you credit.

Hope to meet you at the show!

Also want to say hello to all of the other members here, especially those of you I know well or have met over the years.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-15 15:22 by MrCrossfire.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1848
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home