Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 17
Re: Milwaukee WI USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: 3DTeafoe ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:39

forsure

I've got an extra for cost for milwaukee if anyone needs it. sec 8 row v

Hi. I could well be interested. Thanks.

Posted by: mcgeez8 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 18:27

Just snagged two seats in Sec 10 row U for $119 each. Seemed to get lucky in the pandora sale. Kept trying to no success then was able to pull a pair.

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: April 9, 2015 18:37

2 x lawn , better than nothing....

Posted by: Brewers ()
Date: April 9, 2015 19:12

Got 2 tickets in Section 8 Row S (Yellow) for $273 each. Took about 5 minutes.The first tickets that popped up were lawn seats. Thought I'd try again and they popped up I and grabbed them.

Posted by: forsure ()
Date: April 9, 2015 19:23

3DTeafoe
forsure

I've got an extra for cost for milwaukee if anyone needs it. sec 8 row v

Hi. I could well be interested. Thanks.

Let me know. Not sure if there is a way to instan message on the site?

Posted by: 3DTeafoe ()
Date: April 9, 2015 20:28

thanks. you can email me teafoe3d@aol.com

Date: April 9, 2015 20:45

sent you an email

Date: April 9, 2015 21:36

I need a single. My email is jdjd91@aol.com Thanks

Date: April 9, 2015 21:37

Anybody know how many seats across in Section 1?

Posted by: flexy633 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 21:40

Cyranose
^^^ Yes, that would be great to meet up. Hopefully our driver won't have to work a full day that day (we're coming from Madison), and with the evening Brewer's game, there's going to be traffic, so I hope we don't cut it too close.

Hard to know about your credit card dilemma. The card I used belonging to one of our group was a qualifying preferred AMEX card. I just typed in the phone number, it unlocked the offer without even asking me which choice to make between AMEX regular or preferred, and I just went from there. I will sure be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Stones on Tuesday, leave for Chicago Wednesday morning for U2 in Chicago Wednesday and Thursday nights. Hoping I live through the week without falling apart.

Wow, you have quite a trip ahead of you! You're seeing U2 twice in a row? I haven't seen them since like 1999 or 2000.

I did the same as you with the AMEX, but mine is not a qualified AMEX. A bunch of us did it that way and now we are kind of worried. Anyway, I'm still looking for better seats, but nothing is popping.

Posted by: kevinbud62583 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 22:23

If anybody has any lawn for face please message me. Still couldn't get any this morning.

Posted by: roryg ()
Date: April 10, 2015 01:08

Wheee, DFL helped me get bleacher seats in a middle section about halfway back. Tried bleacher, no luck; added lawn, no dice; added the yellow, no cigar but two bleachers popped up with it for the buy. If we could have picked seats we would have chosen these based on past experience with the venue: red section too expensive, yellow is usually full of crabby people who didn't get red so they are grumpy (an attractive friend was dancing behind a pole (!) during an opening act for Neil Young when a yellow section twit loudly demanded she sit down, which afforded him an unrestricted of the aforementioned pole - all too common occurrence in that section); the lawn is very crowded. The bleachers, however, give a good view of the stage supplemented by several screens, good sound and people are generally more pleasant fans. Once again, wheeee!

Posted by: FillmoreMidwest ()
Date: April 10, 2015 02:44

We got a bunch of great singles today from the Pandora presale

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: April 10, 2015 13:06

FillmoreMidwest
We got a bunch of great singles today from the Pandora presale

Which sections? Do you have any spare by chance?

Posted by: kevinbud62583 ()
Date: April 10, 2015 19:11

Got myself a pair finally after the third presale. Section 18 row Y. Crappy seats but not lawn and Ill be in the building. Wont compare to my $85 lucky dip Pit seat in Chicago 2 summers ago.

Posted by: massmick ()
Date: April 10, 2015 19:36

cyranose our itenerary is similar...giving up my boston tickets to streamline my trip elsewise id be going home for a day after buffalo, hitting boston on the 14th..driving directly to Quebec City after the show for the 15th...oye
so my u2 fix will come in chitown during my milwaukee indy gap...i hv some choices of shows as there is a boatload and seats will be dirt cheap im hoping...also a choice between Detroit or Toronto will hv to be made. That Comerica gig is looking like they will be givin g tickets away. Where ya staying in Chicago? Ive always liked staying in Rockland, west of the city, and right next to thetown that gottore up by that tornado last night. Im also looking forward to meeting some new peeps

Posted by: welshphil ()
Date: April 10, 2015 20:55

Has anyone managed to get tickets today via subscribing to summrperfest mailing and using the password tattoo? Been trying for the last 4 hours for 1 lawn ticket ....still no joy ....

Date: April 10, 2015 20:56

Oops meant Summerfest!!

Date: April 10, 2015 21:02

Need a single, email me at jdjd91@aol.com

It's only rock n roll

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: April 10, 2015 21:06

To many good seats herethumbs down

[www.viagogo.com]

Date: April 10, 2015 22:07

still got an extra, its listed on ebay, sec 8 row v, but I'd rather sell it for cost here. email me pcronin10@yahoo.com

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: April 11, 2015 00:50

welshphil
Has anyone managed to get tickets today via subscribing to summrperfest mailing and using the password tattoo? Been trying for the last 4 hours for 1 lawn ticket ....still no joy ....

Not me. I had to work so by phone was only chance and got through but put in waiting line and after 15 minutes was disconnected. So I tried the automated and went through answering all the questions to get to "want to purchase tickets?". Said yes, they ask if I have American Express.....NO......sorry only American express accepted. I had the Summerfest code, I had radio codes and because I don't carry American Express I get rejected. I thought they had their day the first presale date.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: April 11, 2015 01:18

mighty stork
welshphil

Not me. I had to work so by phone was only chance and got through but put in waiting line and after 15 minutes was disconnected. So I tried the automated and went through answering all the questions to get to "want to purchase tickets?". Said yes, they ask if I have American Express.....NO......sorry only American express accepted. I had the Summerfest code, I had radio codes and because I don't carry American Express I get rejected. I thought they had their day the first presale date.

not sure but i think that subscribing to summerfest mailings was simply so they could send out a reminder and password. but obviously there are other ways to get the password (this forum for example) and other ways to learn about presales. and i'm guessing that the ticket in today's (4/10) presale were all from the same batch no matter if u were using a summerfest code or one of the many local radio station codes. All of those presales started at 10am today.

not sure which presale i was using at the time but 2 tickets in section 8 popped up (10:08am).

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: relms ()
Date: April 11, 2015 15:41

I am hoping to get some reasonable tickets to this on the general sale, I would bet that this small venue will be one of the best shows to attend in the Zip Code.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: April 11, 2015 18:36

If anybody is interested Single tickets keep popping up for this show in the Silver package, price $352.00 sections 11 and 19. During the general sale I believe they will be $119.00

Date: April 13, 2015 18:32

no luck this morning during public sale..yet

Date: April 13, 2015 18:35

just heard local radio (Milwaukee) say sold out in 8 min

Posted by: rolltide2014 ()
Date: April 13, 2015 18:38

sweet neo con
just heard local radio (Milwaukee) say sold out in 8 min

Wow that sucks. I was on all 3 presages and today right when they opened, on multiple devices, and never even got one pair of tickets to pop up.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: April 13, 2015 18:47

I got 2 sets of lucky dips $42.00.

I went thru the stones website took me right too the lucky dip page.

Date: April 13, 2015 18:50

Where is row AA on Bleachers ?.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2216
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home