Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 17
Re: Milwaukee WI USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: donvis ()
Date: April 8, 2015 20:22

What a racket those Milwaukee tickets were. Everytime I tried to buy the platinum tickets I would wait forever them there would be an error. And then when you would go back to do it again the prices would all be $200 more each time. This happened five or six times. Clearly they were assessing the demand and jacking up the prices till they got what they wanted

Posted by: mjaggergirl ()
Date: April 8, 2015 20:30

Same thing happened to me - 2 tix went from 2400 to 3500 - I m out - I may pass up the entire tour - can't blieve I just said that!!

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: April 8, 2015 20:32

No Milwaukee lawn seats or hardly any seats through general presale seem to have been offered. Much more expensive platinum seats only are avail here.

On the phone app I have been able to get seats in the first 20 rows on the floor at just about all open venues costing around $400. No mention of a June 3 Minneapolis show anymore anywhere.

Posted by: flexy633 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 20:55

Cyranose
Got 4 in section 4 row H for $273. Now that I see what DEmerson paid, I wouldn't have done any better anyway as this was the price point I needed. Got them at 10:21 a.m.

Section 4 must have been the one reserved for AMEX folks. Quite a few of us will be in this section. I wound up with Row E.

Posted by: dougingb ()
Date: April 8, 2015 21:00

I got what I needed!! Section 2 Row EE. I have satisfaction!!!!

Date: April 8, 2015 21:05

dougingb

On the regular presale or did you buy a package or platinum tickets?

Posted by: alhavu1 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 21:12

Hope not

Posted by: dougingb ()
Date: April 8, 2015 21:23

flexy633
dougingb

On the regular presale or did you buy a package or platinum tickets?

I bought the Ruby VIP package. I probably will never have a chance to see the Stones again, so I decided to splurge. smiling smiley

Posted by: jjo ()
Date: April 8, 2015 22:00

Should be called the Sticker Shock Tour!

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: April 8, 2015 23:33

donvis
What a racket those Milwaukee tickets were. Everytime I tried to buy the platinum tickets I would wait forever them there would be an error. And then when you would go back to do it again the prices would all be $200 more each time. This happened five or six times. Clearly they were assessing the demand and jacking up the prices till they got what they wanted

I posted the same issue on page 3

Posted by: FillmoreMidwest ()
Date: April 8, 2015 23:40

I tried online for 1 hour and ended up getting a pavilion ticket in section 21 for $119.00

Does anyone know the pandora presale password for Milwaukee or any other presale info

Posted by: ifucantrockme ()
Date: April 9, 2015 00:05

I'm in Milwaukee and I tried for an hour and a half in the Amex presale. Nothing popped up. Ended up just buying a package. Did the gold package. 450 each for section 5 row J

Posted by: dhinkle555 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 01:08

For the Pandora, I think you need to listen to the new ZIP CODE radio channel on Pandora and they will give out the code tomorrow morning.

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: April 9, 2015 01:08

Would be nice if they did at least the general public sale this weekend. Some of us have to work and can't even get a shot at anything.

Posted by: Cyranose ()
Date: April 9, 2015 01:23

Flexy--that's great. So happy you were able to get 3 rows in front of me. It was nice being "concerned" with you--thanks again for the support. I got my 4 together at that price level after many attempts, so I'm relieved.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: April 9, 2015 02:49

I don't understand the seat map, lots of letters and numbers. Can someone explain? Thanks.

plexi

Date: April 9, 2015 03:10

timbernardis
I don't understand the seat map, lots of letters and numbers. Can someone explain? Thanks.

plexi

What do you want to know?

Section 1 is Keith's side. Section 2 is Middle. Section 3 is Ronnie's Side.
Rows go from

Section 1 rows go D - GG.
Section 2 they added some rows up front AAA, BBB, CCC. Then start with A - GG.
Section 3 is similar to section 1

Sections 4,5,6,7,8 are behind 1,2 and 3 and rows go from A-Y
Bleachers are sections 9 - 21, Basically bench seating. They go from A - CC.

Lawn is behind Bleachers

Those other letters you see A, B, C, D, etc next to the wheelchair symbols are where accessible seating is located.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 03:23 by ifucantrockme.

Posted by: donvis ()
Date: April 9, 2015 03:28

It's bullshit they are asking $5885 a ticket for platinum tickets now

Date: April 9, 2015 03:30

Cyranose
Flexy--that's great. So happy you were able to get 3 rows in front of me. It was nice being "concerned" with you--thanks again for the support. I got my 4 together at that price level after many attempts, so I'm relieved.

Cool! It will be fun to meet up before the show at the pre-party. I'm still concerned because I used the AMEX preferred seat 800 number and am worried they will cancel the order. confused smiley

Date: April 9, 2015 03:45

ifucantrockme

Section 1 rows go D - GG.
Section 2 they added some rows up front AAA, BBB, CCC. Then start with A - GG.
quote]

Thanks, this has helped. A couple of questions though:

the row numbers (if there was such a thing) would just correspond to alphabetized letters i.e. Section 1 first row would be row D, second row would be row E, etc.?

And what do the double lettered rows mean i.e. GG; does that mean there is a G row just before that or how does that work?

In section 2, they have A - AA - GG -- does it go from A to Z and then start over again with the double-lettered rows beginning with AA but only on up to GG?

guess I am trying to find out how the lettered rows correspond to numbered rows.

plexi

Date: April 9, 2015 03:48

^^^ Yes, that would be great to meet up. Hopefully our driver won't have to work a full day that day (we're coming from Madison), and with the evening Brewer's game, there's going to be traffic, so I hope we don't cut it too close.

Hard to know about your credit card dilemma. The card I used belonging to one of our group was a qualifying preferred AMEX card. I just typed in the phone number, it unlocked the offer without even asking me which choice to make between AMEX regular or preferred, and I just went from there. I will sure be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Stones on Tuesday, leave for Chicago Wednesday morning for U2 in Chicago Wednesday and Thursday nights. Hoping I live through the week without falling apart.

Date: April 9, 2015 03:50

With the exception of those AAA, BBB, CCC, rows, which are indeed a general admission pit or some other seating, the rows go like this.

A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, E=5, F= 6 ...........Z=26 AA=27, BB=28, CC=29, etc.

Date: April 9, 2015 04:08

so in section 1, would row D be = to row 1?

And how does the seat numbering work i.e. looking at the seat map, would seat number one be on the right and work toward the left or vice versa? or would I have to contact the venue or TM to find that out?

plexi

Date: April 9, 2015 04:58

timbernardis
so in section 1, would row D be = to row 1?

And how does the seat numbering work i.e. looking at the seat map, would seat number one be on the right and work toward the left or vice versa? or would I have to contact the venue or TM to find that out?

plexi

Yes - for this concert D would be row 1 in section 1. They pulled some rows out. Sometimes A is the front row, some times C, depends on the concert.

I believe seat 1 starts on the right aisle of each section but I am not positive.

Here is a good link for FAQ's [marcusamp.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 05:04 by ifucantrockme.

Posted by: jkundl ()
Date: April 9, 2015 08:01

Hi I'm from Dallas and plan on coming up to Milwaukee to see The Stones perform! I've always wanted to see them perform at Marcus and it's finally coming true! But first I'm seeing them in Dallas for sure. This is where I'm gonna drop about $200-250 on my tickets. In Milwaukee, I plan on getting LAWN. How is the lawn at Marcus and will it sell out fast on lawn?

Date: April 9, 2015 09:02

jkundl
Hi I'm from Dallas and plan on coming up to Milwaukee to see The Stones perform! I've always wanted to see them perform at Marcus and it's finally coming true! But first I'm seeing them in Dallas for sure. This is where I'm gonna drop about $200-250 on my tickets. In Milwaukee, I plan on getting LAWN. How is the lawn at Marcus and will it sell out fast on lawn?

Lawn is pretty small and will be packed. The few times I have been on the lawn I just belly up to one of the bars on the top of the hill. As of now before the general onsale, the lawn tickets are about $220 on stub hub. Face is $95

Posted by: forsure ()
Date: April 9, 2015 15:49

I've got an extra for cost for milwaukee if anyone needs it. sec 8 row v

Posted by: FillmoreMidwest ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:14

Does anyone have the Pandora presale code for Milwaukee today?

Date: April 9, 2015 17:21

[www.justakissaway.rocks]

Password is here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 17:27 by Cyranose.

Posted by: kevinbud62583 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:24

Anybody think there will be pairs available today for Pandora presale? Could only pull up singles yesterday. Figured I would wait.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1742
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home