Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 17
Re: Milwaukee WI USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: lavigne ()
Date: April 3, 2015 04:25

Has anybody seen presale yet on Ticketmaster?

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: April 3, 2015 04:44

Stubhub lists pit tickets. Insane prices though...

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: April 3, 2015 05:59

swimtothemoon
Stubhub lists pit tickets. Insane prices though...

Thought I'd check out your definition of insane..$11,505.24 for pit...my jaw is still on the floor!!!!!

Posted by: ifucantrockme ()
Date: April 3, 2015 06:17

It's weird. Summerfest say's there will be an Amex presale. Amex and Ticketmaster say their won't.

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: April 3, 2015 10:12

i checked with the right people and there is no 'pit' for any stones show

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: April 3, 2015 10:29

[www.axs.com]

"Presale starts: Wed, Apr 8, 2015 - 10:00AM CDT"

Posted by: kidquick185 ()
Date: April 3, 2015 17:39

I am not familiar with axs.com. Will presale tickets be sold through this website? Ticketmaster does not mention a presale on the 8th. Any clarification would be much appreciated.

Posted by: ifucantrockme ()
Date: April 3, 2015 19:28

Summerfest says there will be a presale. Ticketmaster and Amex have told me there will not be.

Posted by: Concertfan ()
Date: April 4, 2015 07:33

Posted by: flexy633 ()
Date: April 4, 2015 19:52

It seems as if the only presale for this show is the one that Summer Fest is doing and they say it's AMEX card holders only. It starts on April 10 at 10 a.m. Central Time. ifyoucantrockme and I have been keeping tabs on what's going on with this show. AXS told us both that they are NOT doing the presale for this.

Date: April 4, 2015 19:52

And thanks for the fly over video! That was very cool. smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: April 4, 2015 21:21

flexy633
It seems as if the only presale for this show is the one that Summer Fest is doing and they say it's AMEX card holders only. It starts on April 10 at 10 a.m. Central Time. ifyoucantrockme and I have been keeping tabs on what's going on with this show. AXS told us both that they are NOT doing the presale for this.

So...AMEX only via the Summerfest website on 4/10 and not 4/8....correct?

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: roryg ()
Date: April 4, 2015 21:39

Not correct. SF email subscribers are the 4/10 pre-sale

Posted by: roryg ()
Date: April 4, 2015 22:37

From the SF email:

Tickets and VIP packages for The Rolling Stones June 23rd show go on sale Friday, April 13th at 10:00 am CST. Each Stones concert ticket purchase comes with a complimentary General Admission ticket to Summerfest 2015, valid on any day of the festival during operating hours.Tickets can be purchased at the Summerfest Box Office in person and by phone at 1.414.273.2600, Ticketmaster Ticket Centers, Walmart stores, online at Ticketmaster.com and by phone at 1.800.745.3000 (live Ticketmaster Agent) or 1.866.448.7849 "Ticketmaster Express" automated phone line). Patrons may also utilize "ticketfast" at Ticketmaster.com to print barcoded concert tickets from home. Convenience fees may be added to all purchases.

A "Stay Connected" pre-sale will be available prior to tickets going on sale to the general public for fans that subscribe to receive Summerfest News email alerts at Summerfest.com or connect with Summerfest on Facebook and Twitter. The pre-sale for The Rolling Stones will run Friday, April 10th from 10:00 am to Sunday, April 12th at 10:00 pm CST or until pre-sale inventory has been exhausted. Stay tuned for more information next week!

Posted by: Cyranose ()
Date: April 4, 2015 23:23

Thanks much for sharing the e-mail. I thought I had previously signed up with SF, but I didn't get that, so I signed up again and hopefully will get e-mails from this point forward.

If AMEX isn't on the table, then I wish SF would update/edit the information on their site so I wouldn't keep looking at it. And just seeing all the same info broadcast from the various media outlets referencing AMEX makes it that much worse when we were looking forward to that type of presale.

Hopefully AEG comes through with a presale password too in their e-mails, but lately when I have gotten e-mails from them, it is the same password used by other social media, so e-mails from AEG haven't been any more beneficial than any other information available.

Date: April 5, 2015 01:01

Here is a copy and paste of a reply made by AMEX to a person's question posed on the AMEX Facebook page. She was originally asking about the customer service phone number, and this was their reply:

American Express Hi (Name of person making request). Tickets for the Rolling Stones concert will be released on April 8, 2015 at 10 a.m. local time. For Columbus OH, Dallas TX, Orlando FL, Nashville TN, Pittsburgh PA, Milwaukee WI, Kansas City MO, Raleigh NC, Indianapolis IN and Buffalo, NY, please visit: Ticketmaster: [www.ticketmaster.com] or call 800-745-3000. For Preferred Seating: 800-NOW-AMEX. For San Diego, CA: [padres.com] For Minneapolis, MN: www.axs.com/rollingstones For Atlanta, GA: [www.ticketalternative.com] For Detroit, MI: www.tigers.com/rollingstones The presale code is the toll free Customer Service number located on the back of your Card w/out the one or dashes.

Ticketmaster - Promotions
Find and buy tickets: concerts, sports, arts, theater, theatre, broadway shows, family events...
TICKETMASTER.COM
Like · Yesterday at 3:04pm

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: April 5, 2015 10:42

I have 2 spaces available in new car rental from Pittsburgh to Milwaukee. Send a message if interested...

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: April 5, 2015 13:52

"The presale code is the toll free Customer Service number located on the back of your Card w/out the one or dashes."

I'm from the Netherlands. Will my local customer service number work? It says 0205048747 on the back of my card. That is located in Amsterdam?

Posted by: Dman51 ()
Date: April 6, 2015 18:42

If you use the preferred code but don't have one of the Amex preferred cards, just a basic amex will it still allow you to checkout?

Date: April 6, 2015 19:31

Presale info for Milwaukee had been updated on Ticketmaster NOW!!! Thank goodness.

Date: April 6, 2015 19:40

They finally put all the presale information for the Milwaukee show on the Ticketmaster site. April 8 at 10 a.m. for American Express card holders.

Date: April 6, 2015 19:44

From Ticketmaster link: [www.ticketmaster.com]

Onsale Dates and Times

•APR• 08 WED American Express 10:00 CDT
Ends Sun, April 12, 2015 at 22:00 CDT

•APR• 08 WED VIP Packages Presale 10:00 CDT
Ends Tue, June 23, 2015 at 17:00 CDT

•APR• 09 THU Pandora Presale 10:00 CDT

•APR• 10 FRI ZIP CODE 53202 PRESALE 10:00 CDT

•APR• 13 MON General Public Onsale 10:00 CDT

Date: April 6, 2015 19:48

What is the "Zip Code 53202" pre-sale?
Is it only for those who live in that zip code?

Also, Does anyone know if one can participate in the "Pandora Pre-sale" w/ a free Pandora acct? I contacted Pandora a few days ago and asked this question but the rep was clueless and said that there would be no Pandora pre-sale for Milwaukee.

Posted by: TheBadRabbit ()
Date: April 7, 2015 00:25

Hey kids! Groovy tips on how to score your very own Rolling Stones tickets! Wow!

[www.jsonline.com]

So, the Premier Seat Program gives you the opportunity to reserve 2 seats in the front sections for $3000. But you still gotta buy the tickets?!?!

Posted by: Madcap ()
Date: April 7, 2015 00:53

This is going to be such a cluster! If anyone comes up with the Pandora presale password and can post it here, it would be much appreciated!

Date: April 7, 2015 18:45

I've been looking all over for the Pandora presale code and can't find anything. Also, if you put in the code for preferred seating, but pay with an American Express card that doesn't have that benefit, will it know and stop you from checking out?

Date: April 8, 2015 01:17

DREAMTIME
i checked with the right people and there is no 'pit' for any stones show

And somebody on another Stones board said he talked to a few people from Stub Hub who said they talked to the right people and there is some type of Pit area for this show! Arghhhhh, I wish we knew all of the information so we could plan. I don't want to be sitting there at 10 am tomorrow trying to figure out what I'm going to do.

Date: April 8, 2015 02:11

Posted on AXS.com, but it says "sold on partner site", so that means Ticketmaster.

VIP PACKAGES

THE DIAMOND VIP PACKAGE

One Incredible Top Price Reserved Floor Ticket in the First Five (5) Rows *

One Limited Edition, Silkscreened Rolling Stones Tour Poster

Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Designed Exclusively for The Rolling Stones Tour
Each Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Contains Individual Tour Date, City and Venue
The Essential Rolling Stones VIP Fan Pack

Designed Exclusively for Rolling Stones VIP Package Purchasers
Each VIP Fan Pack Contains Exclusive Rolling Stones Themed VIP Merchandise
VIP Fan Packs Also Includes a Commemorative Rolling Stones VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard
Bonus – All VIP Fan Packs Come With an Official Rolling Stones Tour Program or Photobook
* Please note venue seating configurations can vary market-by-market

THE EMERALD VIP PACKAGE

One Amazing Top Price Reserved Floor Ticket in the First Fifteen (15) Rows *

Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Designed Exclusively for The Rolling Stones Tour
Each Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Contains Individual Tour Date, City and Venue

VIP Fan Packs Also Includes a Commemorative Rolling Stones VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard
Bonus – All VIP Fan Packs Come With an Official Rolling Stones Tour Program or Photobook

THE SAPPHIRE VIP PACKAGE

One Phenomenal Top Price Reserved Floor Ticket in the First Twenty-Five (25) Rows *

THE RUBY VIP PACKAGE

One Awesome Top Price Reserved Floor or Lower Level Ticket *

THE GOLD VIP PACKAGE

One Excellent Second Price Reserved Ticket *

This Package is Based on a Third Price Reserved Ticket in Columbus, Kansas City & Raleigh

THE SILVER VIP PACKAGE

One Premium Third Price Reserved Ticket *

This Package is Based on a Fourth Price Reserved Ticket in Columbus, Kansas City & Raleigh

Date: April 8, 2015 02:13

Travel packages posted on AXS.com, but "sold on partner site."

TRAVEL PACKAGES

One (1) Night’s Hotel Accommodations

Two (2) Awesome Top Price Reserved Floor Tickets in the First Twenty-Five (25) Rows *

Two (2) Limited Edition, Silkscreened Rolling Stones Tour Posters

Limited Edition, Silkscreened Tour Poster Designed Exclusively for the Rolling Stones Tour
Two (2) of The Essential Rolling Stones VIP Fan Packs

Also Includes a Commemorative Rolling Stones VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard

Date: April 8, 2015 02:15

Of course, there were no prices listed for what I copied and pasted above. When I bought VIP last fall for the upcoming The Who tour, I didn't get to see any prices until I was into the transaction, so it was really frustrating.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1502
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home