Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Nashville TN USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: tnhybrid ()
Date: June 17, 2015 20:00

NOT that I am not thrilled out of my mind to be seeing the ROLLING STONES in Nashville where I live in only a few hours, but - someone didn't do their homework - would have sold lots more shirts if they had put the Nashville Predators Hockey Team on those shirts!! They make the Playoffs every year and are awesome, the Titans suck and only won two games last year. Everyone's talking about new ownership.

Probably not a bad idea to park downtown and use the pedestrian bridge, it is a PITA to get out of LP Field parking after shows. If you can, park near the exits.

It's hotter than hell but it should cool off a little later. My guess is they'll have fireworks for this, the whole shebang. SEE YOU THERE!!!!

Oh, and - just a reminder. LP Field has specific policies on what you can bring in: [www.titansonline.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-17 20:04 by tnhybrid.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: June 17, 2015 21:04

Can anyone tell me the best parking lot to use if I want to walk across the bridge...

Posted by: tnhybrid ()
Date: June 17, 2015 21:11

There are lots of parking garages downtown. Music City Center has a big garage and it's often $5 on weeknights… another good option is the Pinnacle building. If you don't mind walking about a mile, the downtown library at 5th and Church is usually pretty cheap too.

More info: [www.parkitdowntown.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1866
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home